Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  2. CassieQ

    What the . . .

    Awesome!
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (OLD MAN!!)
  4. It makes me so happy to read about so many people that enjoyed my characters and my story Thank you!!
  5. CassieQ

    Chapter 2

    Indeed. I'm not sure if I could live in a world like this either, but if you've never known anything different, this kind of behavior could be considered "normal".
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    The whole experience, from the ritualization of sex to the substitution of a male "teacher" in lieu of a female is, as you put it "on the weird side of the meter". (I love that phrase, I'm going to have to remember it). As Tibial said, the official explanation behind it is so men can better understand the "pain of penetration" and therefore, help men become "better lovers" by identifying with and having a better idea of how to please their female partners. But with so many things, there is a deeper level behind this ritual, one of the possibilities being that this is another way for a female to emphasize her power in a matriarchal society, by forcing men to interact with each other in a sexual way before granting rights to sexual union with a female. In cases like this one, however, it can backfire.
  7. We had too much cloud cover last night, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this evening
  8. Pretty close to the summer solstice too. Cool
  9. CassieQ

    Only Me

    LOL. I love you Jo Ann.
  10. ...why? Just why? I don't get it.
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Bill W. I enjoyed D&D when I played in college, although I don't remember too much about the dice. I had to roll a couple times, but it wasn't a major component of our games like it was for this story. But Carter sure likes to stack his odds. Glad you enjoyed.
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you KC, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Who doesn't love D&D? I like the guys in this story as well, so you might be seeing more of them.
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you carringtonrj. I loved Dungeons and Dragons back when I used to play. And no, I don't think of sweet as an insult, since that was what I was going for! I like to write light and happy every once and a while.
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Daithi. I never quite got into online games, but played the pen and paper versions a few times in college. They were fun. And I like the dynamic between the two main characters, both too stubborn to say anything and then arguing about it later. I'm glad you enjoyed it
  15. As Jo Ann said, I can't bring myself to "like" this. Horrifying and shocking, but very powerful. You are very brave for sharing it.
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Myiege. I played D&D in college. This was FUN to write, I really enjoyed it
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Jo Ann. I can do sweet from time to time and who doesn't love a happy ending?
  18. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you comic. Carter was pretty obviously head over heels, wasn't he? Nice to know I can do sweet every once and a while
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Very nice, but sad. I didn't see anything wrong with dating two guys at the beginning, but later on yeah, he had to chose one. I would have chosen Will. I mean, come on, the guy gave Sean TOYS. That's awesome
  20. CassieQ

    Story

    I like this. Chris and Jerry are very cute. I like the way they were both worrying about the other person. Good read!
  21. Happy Birthday!!!
  22. But apples also have antioxidants and fiber. Good stuff
  23. I don't know if you want any advice, but have you tried aquatics? It works great for most of my patients who have difficulty with exercises because they are in the water which reduces the strain on their joints during movement. Just a thought
  24. CassieQ

    Csr June Story!

    Cool!
  25. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    The original ending was less than happy, but after what all the boys have been through, I think they deserved happiness in the end. There were quite a few cultural differences, especially at the beginning, but I was more than happy to focus on the love story rather than the science or history. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, thank you for the review
×
×
  • Create New...