Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Seems to be doing well. Congrats!
  2. CassieQ

    Wounded

    Cute and sweet!
  3. I hope it goes well. I was worried about the same thing when I came out as bi to my mom. That she would act okay about it and then try to ignore it. Good luck! 🤞
  4. CassieQ

    Jealousy

    Jealousy "I'm home," Grayson called from the front door, kicking it shut with his foot and depositing their groceries on a table. Wyatt was nowhere to be seen, but he could hear the sound of the shower from the other room. He put away the groceries and set the tacos he picked up from their favorite Mexican place on the counter. Once he heard the shower turn off, he walked into the bedroom and saw his boyfriend standing in front of their open closet, wearing nothing more than a towel wra
  5. Young lovers Grayson and Wyatt are new to town. As they settle in their new home and make new friends they discover that a little jealousy from time to time can be a good...and not so good...thing.
  6. Ah, I see. Sorry about the craziness...weather is so unpredictable these days.
  7. East coaster here, it's a little overcast and much warmer out today.
  8. Now the coffee I had four hours ago starts to kick in. Go figure.
  9. That's progress. Maybe try the sleeping thing next.
  10. I got one for my sister last Christmas. She uses it sometimes, but seems to prefer spaghetti squash.
  11. Um...I think I've had enough internet for today...
  12. What the hell did I just wonder into?
  13. I had a falling out when my mom didn't want to read my very first complete novel, which was a perfectly innocent story with a female protagonist who got abducted by aliens and given magic healing powers. I wouldn't let her read anything for years until she said that she wanted to read something I had written recently. I hmmed and hawwed and finally gave her Statuary which was the closest to non-sex I could find. I was devastated when she told me that she just didn't like reading about gay couples instead of straight couples (this was after I came out to her). I told her I got it, but did she like the story itself? About the haunted statue and all of that? She wouldn't get off the damn gay thing, so I just threw my hands up in frustration and decided that she is not seeing another thing I ever wrote.
  14. I would eat hot coals before I let my mom read any of my stuff on here, lol.
  15. Great feature! And props to @Timothy M. for the most specific answer.
  16. Okay, fine. Move to the front of the line.
  17. Get in line behind the hottie with the hips that don't lie.
  18. I mean, it's hard to say, but it could be that the students aren't used to that way of grading. Has the professor used this grading system for very long? It sounds like he is covering the material that will be on the exams. I had teachers that would take off points if the answer wasn't complete enough, or gave incorrect information, which sounds similar and yeah, getting full marks was pretty difficult, but most of the class still passed. If most of the class fails though, that might be a problem.
  19. I am a professional and my hands work magic. Don't be jealous.
  20. I was referring to myself, hands off.
  21. SURELY Val would not object if this young man got a massage from a trained professional for those sore muscles after working so hard.
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Sweet and wonderful. I can identify with Beau, I've lived in Virginia for over a decade now, and I still grumble about the cold every winter. I don't think I could survive in Ohio. This was a great read!
  23. I worked in retail for a few years before I went back to school and found that the last Saturday before Christmas and the day right after Christmas to be worse than Black Friday.
  24. My cousin invited me to go shopping with her and her kids tomorrow. Her kids are a three year old and an infant. No fucking way.
×
×
  • Create New...