Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    This was a very sad story with a very unexpected ending. What a horrible thing for Dalton to have to discover about his husband. I hope he can somehow move forward from this! (Also, considering that Bauer knew the history of the property and still wanted to buy it, and live in it with his husband, is super disturbing and uber-creepy).
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    It could be that your neighbors are glad to have a trick or treater. I moved into my house in October a few years back and bought a big bag of candy. I didn't have a single trick or treater come by. I don't see as many kids roaming the streets now either.
  3. CassieQ

    Taking Action

    Very powerful.
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I came into this story expecting to be scared, but instead I was touched, and a little sad, by this tragic tale. I abhor violence of any kind and cannot imagine how horrible it must have been for Ollie to witness such a hateful, vicious attack on two innocent men, who just wanted to love each other. Heart-wrenching! Well done.
  5. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Eesh, what a mess. Lots of emotions in this piece, I hope the two guys can come to some sort of understanding. I don't know if relationships can survive infidelity, but it sounds like there are things between Camilo and Desean that need to be put to rest before either of them can move on.
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Oh man, poor Devin. Maybe he shouldn't tell Jonah about this one. I was a little disappointed that Devin's infatuation was nothing more than a drug pusher, although it probably makes more sense than whatever ideas Devin was coming up with, lol.
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    This was cute!
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Wow. Um...wow. Well, kudos to the person who wrote this, unhinged Jody sure scared the hell out of me. Reading from his POV during the first part of this story was quite disturbing. I like how he turned around later on, but Tommy is a braver person that me. I'm not sure if I could bring myself to date a person who was clearly planning on killing their ex. Creepy. I liked it!
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Cairo and Diego are adorable. I think Nicole and my mom would get along fabulously, they both love pulling pranks. Halloween and birthdays were my mom's favorite. I hated them at the time (I was her primary target) but they are funny to look back at now!
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Poor Denny, he should be allowed to go trick or treating! He only has a few more years to be able do that. (Coming from someone who trick or treated all the way through high school).
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Kudos to the open-minded Sheriff! I get the feeling that if Christopher hadn't been a kid itself when the abductions started, he would have been a suspect for sure. It makes it a bit easier to see where his mother was coming from with her anti-Halloween stance as well. I wouldn't have wanted my kids to be taken by that horrible man! Entertaining story!
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Hey, if Dom really doesn't want Gabe, I'll take him, lol. Crows are fascinating creatures, but I don't know if I would want one hanging around me all the time. That constant cawing would get on my nerves!
  13. 11 reasons to procrastinate! Awesome!
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Calavera Diego leaned in closer to the mirror, critically inspecting his reflection as he finished the last touches of his Halloween costume. He turned back around. "Who else are we waiting for?" His best friend Parker was reading a magazine. "Just Milo." He glanced up at Diego. "What the hell are you supposed to be? A skeleton?" "A sugar skull," Diego corrected, although he had taken pains to use white and black makeup to look more skeletal and less decorative. "For
  15. The last thing wanted Diego wanted to do was go to his ex-girlfriend's Halloween party, or get involved with another one of her ridiculous Halloween pranks. But his mood changed when he met a handsome stranger with a mysterious past and a beautiful smile.
  16. Awesome!! So much congrats!!
  17. It's not a stupid quote. I like it.
  18. Unless it is me, then it is a pretty sure bet I am lost. I get lost a lot.
  19. Great advice. As someone who has had their work plagiarized before, I often check Google like this post recommends.
  20. OMG, that's adorable. Thanks for sharing!
  21. CassieQ

    Rule #3

    I'm glad you liked it. I really liked the characters in this story and I'm glad they were able to have a happy ending.
  22. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  23. CassieQ

    A New Life

    Sounds like Brayon has had a rough time. Hopefully his life is now moving in a newer, happier direction with Chandon and his amazing mother!
  24. I don't know if I would even post a warning. I think a lot of it is about context and characters. If the characters that Sam wrote want to have unprotected sex, that is fine. That is a choice that his characters made. People can debate that as being a good or bad choice, but I don't think an author has a moral responsibility to write "safe sex" into a story where sex happens. I think the only responsibility a writer has is to tell the story that they want to tell.
  25. CassieQ

    Chapter 14

    Alannah wasn't snooping when she found the scrapbook, but sharing it with Galen was kinda iffy. Josh is very private about his past, but I think talking about Blackjack was very good for him.
×
×
  • Create New...