Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. My bad! A really big 'Thank you' to Hudson Bartholomew and Timothy M.
  2. Thank you, Lit. I'm waiting for you in the red corner. Vielen Dank, Parker! Thank you, drew! Thank you, Emi! Thank you, cm! Thank you, Peter! Life stays colorful! Thank you, BlindAmbition! Thank you! Thank you, Wayne! Thank you, Bill! lol Thank you, Lisa! Part of this belongs to you. And, of course to my perfect team Cole and Val. *hug*
  3. Thank you, Def! Thank you! lol Thank you, tim! Yummy breakfast. Thank you, Val! *waves* hello fellow maroon! Thank you furry brother! Thanks, spikey! Thank you, Dolores! Thank you, glittery! Hope you had a nice birthday. Thanks Dennis! Thank you, LBO! Cool socks btw. ! Thank you, dughlas!
  4. Thank you, Gary! I will certainly do. Thank you, Daddy! *hug* Thank you, Ron! Thank you, Reader! Thank you for your kind words, AC! Cole! Thank you so much! I couldn't have done this without your help and encouragement. Thank you, Puppi! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Graeme!
  5. Good morning! Thank you so much to the Author Promotion Team for making me red! And to Mann for the great banner. And to my readers! Yay! A special thank you to Lisa for polishing my stories! Coffee now.
  6. Happy Birthday, Glittery!
  7. Aditus

    Day 11 - Day 15

    Absurd? Really? lol I love Venice! It's one of my most favorite cities and always hits me over the head with inspiration. Yep, I've been a little dada, now that you mention it. The'takes my hand' poem came straight from my heart.
  8. Aditus

    Day 11 - Day 15

    Lol, thank you, Lyssa!
  9. Aditus

    Day 11 - Day 15

    Thank you, Val, for your help and inspiration. It was a bit of a silly week.
  10. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    Val's prompt give my chaotic thoughts structure. I have pieces of films in my head and I don't know how to sort them. Charlie Chaplin's speech always makes me cry...and determined. We don't need to speak about Dead Poets Society... Thank you for your kind words, AC.
  11. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you for your wonderful comment, Emi! I'm glad you liked my poems.
  12. #11 As Val suggested, and because tonight is full moon, a moon poem! Loosely inspired by ‘A Grand Day Out! Cracker without cheese. Honey without bees. Head cold without sneeze. Oh, please! The moon is made of cheese. My honey needs no bees. Instead of sneeze I freeze. Oh, jeez! This poem makes no sense. But in my defense The fun was immense. Poets! No offence. #12 Inspired by the ‘What Time is it?’ prompt and, loosely, by the m
  13. I like your selection. The silence poem is my favorite.
  14. Aditus

    Days 8 to 14

    I can see you struggling, can relate to some, and the last lifted me up. Thanks for sharing, tim.
  15. Day seven made me check and re-do my list, day 8 made me grin, day nine and I want to hug you, day ten *cringe*, been there, done that, day eleven: so true, day 12: I learned a new word!, day thirteen: just perfect
  16. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you, Lisa! #3 was fun to write. I like that everyone picks a different line of #3 as their favorite.
  17. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    Thank you, Lisa!
  18. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    I knew you would say that. Freddy was special.
  19. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you, Def.
  20. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    Thank you, Def. I'm glad you liked #10. I was very nervous when I wrote these poems, that you and Val think I did those scenes justice means a lot.
  21. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    Thank you, tim.
  22. Aditus

    Day 6 - Day 10

    Thank you, Val. I couldn't have done this without your input. Dead Pout's Society is a great film and I almost didn't dare to take a scene and write a poem, lol.
  23. #6 Inspired by AC’s Ghazal prompt using the final speech from the movie ‘The Great Dictator’. I don’t want to rule, or hate. I don’t want to conquer, raid. Greed is poisoning men’s souls, leaves the heart a barren state. Technical evolution should not divide but conflate. Hate will pass, dictators die, and power they will abate. Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavers! Tear down walls and crash the gate! People do h
  24. Aditus

    Days 1 to 7

    Grey dotted with colorful sprinkles and a riddle at the end. Thank you for sharing, tim.
  25. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you for reading and commenting, Mac! I'm glad the movie-theme worked so far.
×
×
  • Create New...