Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Bearing Witness

    When I visited Dachau I almost couldn't breathe. Just thinking about what has happened there, what these barracks have seen, was incomprehensible, depressing. Never again! 'Sing to our children' made me cry, as I can see that is exactly what mothers would say. A great poem, Val!
  2. Oh, first line! Maybe I find the time to open the bar.
  3. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    Thank you, Cole! It has been interesting to write, but I'm glad it's done. On to new stories!
  4. Aditus

    Story

    Thank you! I'm sorry I'm answering this late. I can see more coming your way eventually. Either with or without a certain A.I. team.
  5. Aditus

    Story

    Sometimes the boss just knows, huh? Thank you, Drew! I'm glad you found my angels and liked them.
  6. Aditus

    Story

    All hail @Timothy M. then. Thank you, BHopper2! I'm glad you liked it and told me so!
  7. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    As far as I know trifecta is a combined word between 'three' and 'perfect'. Quote: The number three symbolizes a harmony that includes and synthesizes two opposites. The unity symbolized by the number three isn’t accomplished by getting rid of number two, the entity that caused the discord, and reverting to the unity symbolized by number one. Rather, three merges the two to create a new entity, one that harmoniously includes both opposites. On its own, Entity A leaves no room for Entity B, and Entity B does not allow for the existence of Entity A. Entity C demonstrates how A and B really are compatible, and even complementary. Bringing together two opposites (A and B requires the introduction of an entity or common goal (C) that is greater than both of them. And the 'sparkle': “Almost done.” Zaidu flipped another switch and the handle disappeared. After shaking the cylinder a few times, he unscrewed the lid and showed them the inside—a thin layer of glittering dust. Then he hurled it into the sky, where a gust of wind took the sparkling cloud, spread it over the night sky, and then quickly diluted what was left of Lamashtu. I have to admit originally 'sparkle' was meant as a quip, vampires sparkle--well, not mine, but then I decided I needed some more 'sparkle' and wrote the aforementioned part. Thank you for your comment! It's very much appreciated.
  8. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    Thank you, Wayne! Yes, three is a magical number.
  9. Aditus

    Story

    lol We'll see. Caesura has my main focus at the moment. I'm glad you liked my boys, though, and seeing how much attention they get with Timothy's story... Thank you for your comment, LadyDe!
  10. Aditus

    Looking Glass

    Who cares if love is something mysterious or just chemical firework inside our brain, male or female. It makes us feel; sometimes happy and sometimes sad but always alive. Worthy a song. Thank you, Cole!
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. Aditus

    The Tale

    What's not to like when it ends with : He bends over the bard, smooths back his hair and gently, lovingly kisses his forehead. Quite the challenge you posed to yourself. You mastered it well.
  13. Aditus

    Hold the elevator

    Cyril acted like abused persons sometimes do, lying to himself and others, sugarcoating things. I really liked Stuart. He had all the right to be angry at Cyril, still when he lost his temper, he apologized, always reflecting on his behavior. He handled the situation quite well, offering help, no pushing, no judging. Obviously he showed Cyril a way out, made him secure enough to act on it. Very nicely done!
  14. Aditus

    April's Fool

    This is a great story, Val! I couldn't stop reading it until I was done and then read it again, slower now. I like that Casey got a chance after being in prison, thanks to people like Miguel. I also liked Miguel's no-nonsense attitude. Casey was very determined to make a new life after prison. He worked hard and had a plan, which is very admirable after what happened to him. As Brandon said, he was a victim too. And Brandon...wow, what a great guy. Thank you for sharing!
  15. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    Maybe the trifecta even had their hands in everyone forgetting his findings...
  16. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    Thank you, Val! It was an interesting ride. I learned a lot about the beginning of the vampire idea, Sumerian culture and their Gods, the witch hunt and the Middle Ages while writing these stories. And thank you for the final proof!
  17. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    Yes, and I could finally mention the 'sparkle', lol. Thank you for reading, liking and commenting, Puppi. I really appreciate this.
  18. Aditus

    Rule #3

    Threesomes are difficult, but it seems they found a way to make it manageable. I like it. Thank you for sharing.
  19. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    Thank you so much, Lisa! I know demons/vampires aren't your favorite story characters, so your comment makes me very happy . I promise next antho will be about 'normal' people, even though it won't be the professor...I guess. Couldn't have done this without your many suggestions and diligent correcting of my commas. Although, I think I'm getting better.
  20. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    Thank you for reading, liking and commenting, Tim. Yes, I can see them hunting demons right now. Let's hope they will be victorious again.
  21. Aditus

    Dalkhu (Demons)

    You made my day just because you said you read the story because I wrote it. Thank you so much! And I'm glad you thought it was interesting. You don't necessarily need to read the other stories, to read this one. If this wasn't really your cup of tea, the others won't be either.
  22. I think my boys are in good hands with you. You did them justice. And I do love the monster you created.
  23. But Angel/Imp don't do arrows!
  24. Whoops! The anthology is live...must not have had enough coffee this morning. A huge 'THANK YOU' to the anthology team. Let the fun begin...
×
×
  • Create New...