Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    An Uncommon Daisy

    There was no daisy... But they could still remember how they looked. Very dystopian with a dash of hope.
  2. A short scene packed with a lot of meaning. Cool! I like it. And you can't say it isn't your forte anymore.
  3. Ron, this is perfect! You had difficult words ( ) You managed squaring the circle as we say around here. I really enjoyed this.
  4. Only a few words while memories storm my mind. All the best for you and your family, Parker.
  5. Logan opened the front door and found a cap. He stared, shocked, but then remembered the matching gown lying on the bedroom floor, and he couldn’t suppress a grin. He snatched up the discriminating thing before anyone else could spot it. In the kitchen, he dropped the cap on the table. “I found this outside.” He watched Charles as he turned around from the stove, fat dripping from the spatula in his hand. “You found wha—Oh my God! Do you think anybody saw it?” Logan shrugged. “Sur
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Yes, to all of it! lol I'm glad you're still on board! I try to update more frequently, next chapter is already with my editor. Thank you for your comment, LadyDe! I love to read all those rants and doubts concerning King D. *rubs hands*
  7. Yep, I deleted 'review' and I had to think around the word. But, however you want to call it, it was great. Anyway, *has eye on Timothy's story* Almost done.
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Finally, huh? I'm so happy people are still reading this! Thank you for not forgetting Caesura!
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    One against the rest...must not necessarily been wrong, although...he is a douche, is he not? Glad you're glad. Thank you for the comment, Puppi!
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Wow, Timothy! You found them all! Perfect! Lol. Glad you agree with them/me. Thank you for the great comment!
  11. Thank you so much Hudson Bartholomew! I feel absolutely encouraged! You made my day! I put a great amount of research into this series and I'm so glad you liked and appreciated it. Even though vampires aren't 'it' anymore, they still interest me and I read much about their history and used some of this in the series. And there actually exist a fourth part since the last anthology: Dalkhu, which means demons.
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    So sorry....but the next chapter is up now.
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Sorry...next chapter is up now.
  14. Aditus

    Prologue

    I always finish my stories...but apologize for the long gap. Next chapter is up.
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Or maybe he is more mature than Diarmad? But I can understand your view. Although I'm writing this I get so angry at D sometimes, I have to walk the dogs so Noël won't behave out of character. Thanks, spikey!
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    It made my day that so many readers come back to my story! Thank you! I'm aiming at every other week. Fingers crossed; my editor is super busy. Thank you for your comment, dan!
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 6

  18. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    I'm sorry it took me so long. But as long as I'm able I'll always finish my stories eventually. Thank you for your comments, dughlas!
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Mission accomplished then. Thanks, tim.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Soon...chapter eight I guess. I will always finish my stories. It may take me a while when RL gets in the way and my writing time is limited, but I'll get there eventually. Thank you for your comment, Geemeedee!
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    Noël is a nice guy; he won't let Diarmad hanging... I can totally see what you mean though...enticing image. Thank you, JayT. Always love your Diar-rants.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    “It says they’re closed on Monday.” Noël pointed at the door of the little hole-in-the-wall restaurant they were to meet Diarmad and Cieran O’Conner. “Yeah, I know.” Simon knocked sharply. “But Landyn knows the owner, and Mario agreed to let us use one of the backrooms.” “Okaaay...?” Simon peered through the dark window. “The thought was to meet them on neutral ground rather than the penthouse again.” “Neutral ground, huh?” Noël snorted derisively. “This is not the War of the
  23. Yep, sounds totally hopeless to me. Someone said a short story is a snap shot of life...if that was interesting and well written, of course they ask for more. Lazy bunch should use their own fantasy, right?
  24. Thank you for reading RRS, liking it and even comment, CG. I have to admit I'm not good with descriptions. On one hand I don't want to reveal too much, on the other hand it should entice potential readers. I'm glad you liked the end. I put them through a lot, and some readers stopped because it became too much for them. So, I'm very happy you made it to the end. Jonah and Ren have short cameos every now and then in other stories from that universe, the ' clockwise' series for example. I plan to write Sandro's story eventually, I believe I even promised @Timothy M. For now I'm writing the second part of the King's Mate series 'Caesura', otherwise I'll get yelled at, unfriended and what ever they can think of. Thanks again, I'm so thrilled RRS has another fan.
  25. Happy Birthday, Cole!
×
×
  • Create New...