Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Nope, I totally can't. A great start Val! My favorite, although this was difficult to decide, is 'Happy Place'.
  2. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thank you, AC! The read-head...it's the little kitten I lost last Sunday. Couldn't concentrate on the main theme, I was so sad, so no movie-tie in with that one. Aww, of course you noticed the follow up.
  3. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    I'm just getting into it. Still stumbling around a little, but it's fun. Thanks, tim!
  4. Aditus

    Day 1 - Day 5

    Thanks, Val! And I count on your insight and help!
  5. #1 Late as always, we rush inside, Sorry!—step on feet in the dark, find our seats: forty three, forty four, the movie is about to start. Fingers dig through buttered popcorn, I laugh when your hand touches mine, Trumpets sound. A long time ago... And we leave our world—for a while. #2 For Echo. A too tiny flame, A fleeting moment with you Good-bye my red-head. #3 Inspired by the ‘Careful ties his hat on...’
  6. Yay! Congratulation, Lit!
  7. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    I'm sorry if I confused you. Neither my beta reader nor my editor complained, so I thought it was okay. Maybe they are used to me darting around the time line by now. I'll try to get better at this. I don't think his family was ashamed of him, but your own mind sometimes plays you and makes you miserable. Thank you AC, for your thoughtful words.
  8. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Thank you, Def! Yes, you would think people get tired of this, but sadly they don't. I'm glad you liked it!
  9. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Your father is lucky having such a loving and considerate family. Thank you, Emi!
  10. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Yes, he glossed it all over because he was so embarrassed. And you're absolutely right, at home should be security and love. Thank you Gary, for your thoughtful words.
  11. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Or, maybe he still used the cane because he thought he needed to be punished for being an idiot, which definitely isn't. Insecurity might be a big part of it also. Thank you for your comment, Lisa! And for being an awesome editor.
  12. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Another one who isn't a fan of April Fool's Day. I can see how you can relate. Thank you, tim. Glad you liked Con's sneaky way to tell then he's gay.
  13. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Well, it's always either 'I want to know what's next', or was that really necessary? Here I felt Ella needed a last appearance. Thank you for your comment, Sasha!
  14. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Hahaha! Nicely said!
  15. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Thank you! You know what for, lol! Yep, the cabin sounds pretty cool. After all he had been going through, he just needed a HE.
  16. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Yep, I have to apologize to you too, for making you read an unedited, earlier version. I'm really sorry. Glad you still found kind words for 'Happy Birthday'. Thank you.
  17. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    drought, I have to apologize to you, as you had to read an unedited, earlier version of 'Happy Birthday'. I'm glad you commented anyway. The postcard is a good way to contact your friend. The next step would be to actually write a few words. Do it!
  18. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    At first I have to say I'm sorry. You probably are among those who had to read an unedited, earlier version. Stupid me sent Renee the wrong file. I'm glad you liked the story anyway and even wrote a comment. I'm with you, I'm not fond of April Fool's Day either and this kinda reflects in my story, I guess.
  19. Thank you, Dyno. Echo died this morning. About the rubbing, we did it only to help them breathe, as you said. She ate the whole afterbirth. It was gross but I know it's good for her and for initiating milk production.
  20. LOL Congrats, Puppilull!
  21. Talked everything through with the vet. All seems well. Tomorrow we try to determine their gender. So curious.
  22. I feel cheated! Left in the middle of something really good and now I have to make the effort to continue the story with the help of my own mind. The characters are intriguing, especially Frankie. *goes gets another coffee and thinks about tollbooths, Frankie's life now and in the future* Well done!
  23. Congratulations Val, AC and Parker! Well deserved!
×
×
  • Create New...