Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. The trifecta is complete. Two opposite linked by a third, ready to fight for humanity.
  2. As the third and unimportant son of Duke Rothtree, Oliver had gotten away with many things his brothers hadn’t. Maybe that was why he forgot he still had some worth. Through a rich and influential marriage, he could have filled his father’s and elder brothers’ coffers and improve their standing at court. Instead, he had embarrassed them by having an affair with the stable boy. Oliver’s carefree life ended the night his father’s henchmen tortured Adam to death. Instead of outright killi
  3. You're in my spot! Congratulations, tim!
  4. Happy Birthday, wolfie! I hope you'll have a wonderful day with your pack!
  5. Aditus

    April 29 : I Am...

    I am smiling.
  6. I love them all, but 24 is still my favorite. Send you some rays and gelato! I had fun this month!
  7. Aditus

    Days 28 to 30

    The chewing poem will follow me around for a while, I'm sure.
  8. I'm in awe. September and 'ashes, ashes' are my favorite. The ashes poem is perfect for my 'Sparkle' anthology series.
  9. Aditus

    Day 26 - Day 30

    Thank you, Parker. 29 is my favorite too. And you're welcome. We were a great team.
  10. Aditus

    April 23 - 31

    April 24 and 29 are my favorite, even though I won't say no to Barolo. Thank you, for sharing your good month to write with us. Reading it again, I put the plus one on my favorite list too.
  11. Oh man, still looking at promising updates first. Found some interesting stories, which is good. Right?
  12. Aditus

    Day 26 - Day 30

    Thank you, Lyssa. To be honest, I can hardly believe I actually finished it. Ha, we could always do a monthly renga poem, just for the fun of it, announce it and post it in the Live Poets thread.
  13. Aditus

    Day 26 - Day 30

    Spoiler! lol
  14. Aditus

    Day 21 - Day 25

    Thank you, Parker! I could never understand how people can go to the movies alone--or in large groups. lol
  15. Aditus

    Day 21 - Day 25

    Thank you, Val. So, who would you invite to sit in the Simic chair? I'm curious now.
  16. Aditus

    Day 21 - Day 25

    Thank you, tim. I still wouldn't dare, but it makes me happy that you think I could.
  17. #26 Inspired by the clock prompt and ‘High Noon’, the best Western ever IMHO. A city overcome by fear—and the clock is ticking One hour to go—and the clock is ticking An ultimatum issued—and the clock is ticking Do not forsake me—and the clock is ticking No friends left—and the clock is ticking High Noon—tic-toc, tic-toc, tic-toc #27 Inspired by the ‘perhaps’ prompt, making it an ‘if’ prompt. If we had stayed home, the car would have brok
  18. Couldn't resist Tim! I'm in.
  19. Aditus

    Day 16 to day 20

    I watched Himmel über Berlin a few weeks ago. When I read the prompt I wrote something completely different before I remembered the film and everything suddenly became easy. Thank you for taking the time to read, like and comment, Lyssa.
  20. Aditus

    Day 16 to day 20

    Thank you, Val! Well...I guess mission accomplished then.
  21. Aditus

    Day 16 to day 20

    Thank you, tim! 17 was fun to write. I watched the clip again and again. The film is one of my favorite. The ghost poem was difficult. Just thinking about it.
  22. #21 Inspired by the forgetting prompt and every bad movie I’ve ever seen. Come on; let’s forget we ever saw that never talk about it. Man that was shit. A plot in four words: boom, bang, bees and birds, actors stiff as wood were up to no good. CGI a joke, just a screen of smoke music tinny as hell camera work ‘pastel’. The language was crass five Oscars my ass next time I’ll stay home and read a thick tome. #22 Inspired by the bel
  23. The three-headed duck was a bit disturbing...or maybe just absurd. Easter Angel : sad with the perfect ending. Ghost-letter is my favorite, beside my very own poem of course. Thank you so much!
  24. #16 Inspired by the angel-prompt and the movie ‘Der Himmel über Berlin’ (Wings of Desire). A watcher Never intervening Guiding us, Wanting more, finally loved. #17 Inspired by the apology-prompt and this scene from ‘Ten Things I Hate About You’. Microphone, check! You’re just too good to be true, still, I screwed things up with you, You’d be like heaven to touch but I have messed up too much. A simple ‘sorry’ won’t do, that’s why I s
  25. In case anyone wondered: She chose Mr. Tuxedo.
×
×
  • Create New...