I have to admit I felt a bit silly at first when I asked Renee to check the tag 'angles', lol. Glad you liked it, Wayne. And who knows...maybe I'll use the gold sometime.
Frankenstein's monster? An interesting thought! Do you think the monster had a piece of every soul his body was constructed of?
Anyway, yes he is Noel.
Thank you Tim!
You're right, there are many forces at work. But sometimes our own RL seems like that, don't you think? So many things out of our control, yet we have to make our stand.
Thank you for reading and reviewing, Tim!
Thank you, Gary. You're really making this your bedtime story, huh? Noel has a long way to go, facts to learn, but you're right, he was born with the other souls for a reason. Hope you sleep well.
Attraction warned against, but he still can't resist...that's what I wanted to convey. Maybe with a devilish touch.
I'm so very pleased you caught on the cardinal.
Thank you for deeming my poems beautiful, although I still have so much to learn, Peter.
The moment I post a poem it belongs to the reader as well. I'm glad it worked for you, made you curious, wary? Perfect.
Thank you for reading the poem and sharing your thoughts, Cole.
I'm usually the one who would paint a black door blue...oh well. You had me laughing about 'where meaning is perhaps of secondary importance'. My answer would be: I hope not. I tied very hard to bring my idea into proper form, which I managed at least.
Thank you, AC.