Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Awww, you break my heart! I won't tell anyone, how's that? lol I'm glad it worked for you. And it wasn't only romance, it was drama too, so crying is okay.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    OMG, AC. Wonderful and kind words. I doubt my writing from time to time. I will come back and read this comment every time this happens. I could never hurt my boys and my readers too much. In the end everything has to be good, well at least better.
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Gary! There will always be hope in my writing. I could never do without. And yes, Jonah and Ren, still going strong. Can't leave them alone.
  4. Thank you Parker! I spent a day with my sister's kids and their friends. Very inspiring. lol
  5. I had everything but the refrain. All I could come up with was somehow meh. I went to bed and -zing- there was the refrain. Thanks for your kind words, AC, and always for the prompt.
  6. Aditus

    Blood and Tears

    At least they were on their own with no big wigs around. I liked your emergency mating. Enjoy their mating...there is one last chapter. Thank you for your thoughts and support, Puppi.
  7. Aditus

    Blood and Tears

    It was the first time I wrote something like this. I'm glad it worked so well for you. Thank you, WriterJT!
  8. The Holly and the Ivy Chapter Twelve The arms around me feel like steel bands. Rough clothes rub against my naked skin. I have to get out of his hold. If I could get him to let loose only for a moment. With the gloved hand covering my mouth and nose it’s difficult to breathe. All I can smell is leather. He’s mocking me. My feeble attempts to free myself seem to amuse him. Fucker! I stop fighting. Suddenly I have room to lean forward slightly, and then I slam my head back as hard as I can. Fuc
  9. Aditus

    Story

    I understood it as a wake up call. And stupid me had to think of Tanner and Tannenbaum. Anyway, I liked the story. Jude is heading for an interesting new year, I'm sure.
  10. Not too crazy, lol. Thanks, Tim!
  11. You think? Thank you!
  12. Thank you, Def! They actually planned on catching Santa, to finally prove it's their uncle. (me) Well, the little one, the other two already know, lol.
  13. Two naughty children have a plan And cookies are the bait. In camouflage with camera They’re targeting the plate. A picture proving he exists But Santa he is the late. A dare, a wish, a secret thought A precious gift that Santa brought. Four tiny feet creep down the stairs, Till they reach the landing To sneak a peek at Santa Claus With Daddy he’s standing But what is this? They joke and kiss! Answers they’re demanding! A dare, a wish, a secret thought A precious gift tha
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I would definitely call this the perfect Christmas miracle!
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    A Secret Santa contest within a Secret Santa contest! What a great idea put into a nice story! Merry Christmas, Santa. This made me smile.
  16. Aditus

    Story

    “Did you know the Ancient Greeks considered mistletoe an aphrodisiac and believed it aided fertility?” Although already on her tiptoes, Nell still had to stretch to be able to whisper into Eugene’s ear. “Aha.” He eyed the couple kissing under the little green bouquet his sister had hung up strategically in the quietest corner of the room. “You think Kyle and Lara are trying for kids?” But Nell was not so easily deterred when she was in full lecture mode. “It’s those berries. They look like tin
  17. In this story you can learn interesting things about mistletoe, encouraging Christmas punch and kissing the the wrong guy at the right time.
  18. Aditus

    Torture

    Lol! Thank you, WriterJT! I'm glad you thought so.
  19. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!
  20. Happy Birthday!
  21. Happy Birthday!
  22. I strongly believe the 'mighty push' has been David's love. They say love conquers all. Right? Beautiful, Gary. The description of the 'in between' was really impressive, almost poetic. A very nice piece.
  23. Aditus

    Storm Survivors

    I liked how you described the upcoming storm, outside and inside. The dynamic will definitely change with the new arrivals, soooo 'Crossing lines' next?
  24. Aditus

    Torture

    I'm glad we all agree that the doc was a creep and other colorful things, and now we're glad he is dead. It felt really good to write this actually. I understand your not trusting Andra yet, after everything that happened... So sorry for your nails. Thank you, Def!
×
×
  • Create New...