Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Don't make him laugh silly, you just can't laugh after your appendix has been removed, it f** hurts, a lot. We should try to make him smile though. btw it's almost 11:00 am, it's sunny and I think I go for a run.
  2. 7:25 am and I think I go back to bed...or I could read something here like Suvitar...bed...read...bed.
  3. It's 3:30 pm and I have two weeks off. Yay!
  4. Lol. I totally understand you. I want a cyan badge, though there is no chance I get one, but I could always adjust my wolf's eyes...
  5. Yup, this works.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyNis-z0Rg0
  6. I'll quote old man Nietzsche again: He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. And then there is always the Zombie Walk...
  7. 10:22 am I'm bored. Waiting for the meeting to start, but boss man has to have his coffee first...zzzzz
  8. Almost 9 pm, I finished a story and sent it to my friend. Phew! I feel like celebrating...
  9. Happy Birthday Kitt!
  10. Aditus

    Hello

    Hi onezen. I'm looking forward to see your illustrations.
  11. Aditus

    All is Not Fun

    OMG Jo Ann, I hope all goes well and please tell us when it's over so we can relax knowing you and hubby are safe.
  12. Me thinks zombies are jittery little creatures, afraid of cemeteries, afraid of dolls, afraid of looking into the mirror... You need a really big pumpkin this year to drive away the baddies .
  13. Me you would find in Washington. Cool, I could visit my cousin in Vancouver more often. I wonder what NRW would get...
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    I liked how you solved the problem of revealing what had happened in the past.With the confession of the boy's father everything went as well as it could after such a terrible event. Oh and the sentencing on Halloween, lol an apt date indeed. Well done. Thanks!
  15. And no beans for the birthday-boy, not even jelly beans. Happy birthday!
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I loved the scene in the family room, when every one got poked, it was funny. Murdering a kid never is funny though, and I really want to know more. I'm looking forward to chapter 2.
  17. Happy Birthday Paya!
  18. Hi.
  19. The only song I always liked was 'Yellow Submarine', probably because my sis sang it to me as a lullaby.
  20. Happy Birthday!
  21. Almost lunch time! Or brunch time?
  22. Wow, I'm still shocked about what Agent Davis did. I don't know if it is just me, but I was caught off guard and I think a warning somewhere would have been helpful. I like the dynamic between the protagonists, and the scientific explanation of so-called magical things and occurrences. I'll be looking forward for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing.
  23. Aditus

    Introduction

    To write this introduction was a very good idea. At first the concept of this story is a little overwhelming, but with the introduction we can go back and read certain passages again or seek out further information. I love 'Death Note', its art and the story. I'm very curious now about the first chapter.
  24. 9 PM Friday night and I'm going out now.
×
×
  • Create New...