Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Engagement Party "Watcha doing?" I'm staring at a screen, willing words to appear! Out of the corner of my eye I could see a hand stealing my coffee and looked up. Mick. "I'm answering a prompt." "A prompt?" He came around the table and tried to sneak a peek. I quickly closed the laptop. Not that there was anything to see, but an empty document and a blinking cursor. "Yes, you know: 'Write a story using the following words, yadda, yadda, yadda.'" Mick took the chair opposite of mine, sti
  2. Ring Gray clutched the small wooden box on his lap. It had been perched on his uncle's antique desk as long as he could remember. Sometime when he was still a little boy, his uncle had given it to him, and he had sat on the rug in front of the fireplace perfectly content, running his little fingers along its intricate carvings. In a strange way, the little box had become his friend. As it was now. His finger followed the little bumps and indentations and ran around the red stone set in the odd
  3. Or Colleagues "You want me to do what?" But Ben was already tapping away on his phone and then held it out to me. I shook my head vigorously and hid my hands behind my back. I could already hear him answering the phone. Panicking I mouthed 'no', my heart beating so fast I was sure I'd pass out any minute. Ben pressed the phone against my ear. "Ben? What's up man, why are you calling me? Ben? Ben!?" And without thinking I opened my damned mouth. "This isn't Ben." "Oh? Who is it and why are
  4. This is a collection of the prompts I did. Duh.
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for your comment Smoothy! I'm glad you enjoyed my very first story here. I love to write about emotions, try to put myself in the place of my characters and describe what they feel.
  6. EVERY road between here and Cologne from 7 am until 9 am.
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Ron! There's always hope as long as there's cookies. Right?
  8. Aditus

    Don't Peek.

    A hedgehog! You wouldn't believe some of the ideas I got while reading your story, . You got me. Nice story.
  9. I don't think my road will ever be straight and narrow, (I might be biased though), but this reminded me of news we would find in the tabloids wouldn't they be very old news. To Samuel Steward, he seems to be crude but honest. The former I like not so much, the latter immensely.
  10. Happy birthday!!
  11. The vampire is mine.
  12. Happy Birthday!
  13. Thank you.
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Everyone is marrying lately... Honestly? I'd be slightly... FURIOUS! If he'd done that to me. Your writing style is unique and I needed the first three paragraphs or so to get into it, I liked it though. About the twist see second line. Nice, I'm going to read your other stories soon.
  15. I chanced to hear there is a special birthday-cake... Happy birthday!
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    A perpetuum mobile story...may I never find the damn thing. You made me feel sticky wallpaper and even smell it. Eww A wonderful told story, I especially liked that Kitt looked for a way to help Matt and didn't just leave him. Thank you, I loved it.
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    You turned Alejandro in his opposite! Now I want to know how Enos will turn out. Nice and creepy, thank you.
  18. Yay to Google, never heard of it before. Yes I know carrots. Cold and rainy means soup or stew. Chick pea stew...yumm.
  19. This may be funny, but I really liked the open end, it inspires to speculate and continue the story in your head, try out different scenarios. Very nice. Thank you!
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you sly! Yes I firmly believe there is always hope. :)Nice illustration btw.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Lol, yes. Thanks anyway, for the nudge also. It was a joke btw, if everything goes well it'll start with a *Q'.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Your story answers perfectly why hope was mixed with all the evil: to balance it out. Reaction and counter-reaction, force and counter force etc. Very nice!
  23. This reminds me of my seven years old nephew, who asked me if my dog Nox could talk to the dogs in Italy, with them barking Italian and all. This is one of those songs you should never listen to because then you'll hum it and sing it loud (OMG) and people start to look at you like you skipped therapy again.
×
×
  • Create New...