Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I made a lasagna once with bechamel sauce. It was sooooo goooood... I was thinking of looking up a similar recipe and making a spinach lasagna. Ricotta, spinach, mozzarella, with bechamel sounds delicious.
  2. Valkyrie

    Priority Mail

    Thank you! I really want to see Addy's fire punch You can't go wrong with this soup. It's perfect comfort food for cold, snowy days.
  3. And "The Littlest Hobo"?
  4. Valkyrie

    Priority Mail

    That sounds even better. Now I'm getting hungry. I think I need to add the ingredients for zuppa Toscana to my grocery list
  5. Valkyrie

    Fire Punch

    Definitely intermediate parties.. then one big party
  6. Valkyrie

    Priority Mail

    And gobs of mozzarella melted on top
  7. Valkyrie

    Priority Mail

    Awww... thanks This soup is soooo good. It's definitely not difficult to make, especially for a chef I love French Onion soup too.
  8. Priority Mail By Valkyrie You can tell a lot about a person from their mail. Interests and hobbies. Maybe they get a hunting and fishing magazine or sewing digest. Or collect model trains or animal figurines. Home chefs get a lot of food magazines and sometimes heavenly scents waft from open windows at those houses. You can also tell if they’re current on their bills or pay them chronically late. Avid shoppers have mailboxes brimming with catalogs, especially around the holidays. Yo
  9. Great! Thank you so much
  10. Valkyrie

    Chapter 5

    Whew... now let's see what's in the bags
  11. Valkyrie

    Chapter 2

    I couldn't help thinking of this when the harpy scratched him. I love the names and the characterization so far. I'm glad there's a few chapters accumulated for me to read
  12. Valkyrie

    Chapter 1

    Wow! What a start! You had me at unicorns.
  13. Great! Thanks so much
  14. Christmas is bittersweet for me too, so I sympathize. Have another
  15. Valkyrie

    Fire Punch

    I think we need to have a party where addy serves his fire punch and we have Cole's fruitcake and my molasses cookies
  16. *hands nix a tissue*
  17. Fire Punch by Aditus Jim leaned down to check himself in the mirror over the sink and tested his smile. He grimaced. “Nah, too tentative.” Maybe he could manage a little more enthusiasm and eagerness? The next attempt was even more cringe worthy. “Fuck!” He sighed, flipped the collar of his white dress shirt up, and began to tie the silken stripe hanging around his neck into an artful bow tie. “There. Thanks, Dad.” Behind him, Lee entered the bathroom, already in his pajamas, a
  18. Congratulations
  19. Thank you so much Cool! You can't go wrong with molasses, IMO
  20. I like those too. They look nice as well.
  21. I love snickerdoodles. They're one of my childhood favorites, too
  22. Fingers crossed for good results
  23. Thank you for looking into it.
×
×
  • Create New...