Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Great interview! I've started reading this story and am enjoying it so far. I lived for a short time in Tuscon and spent quite a bit of time trail riding in the desert. I saw some incredible wildlife and got to experience the beauty of the Sonoran Desert firsthand. The sunsets in Arizona are simply breathtaking. Many times I'd have to pull my car to the side of the road and watch it because I couldn't keep my eyes off it and on the road. I was just out of college and was friends with someone studying geology. When she came for a visit, we spent a few days in the Grand Canyon. It was quite an educational experience for me, since every few feet she'd stop and get all excited about something geological and then explain it to me.
  2. Happy Happy Birthday, my dear friend Here's an awesome dragon cake for you
  3. Uh... I like Cassie, but that'd be a She can have wine instead. Or beer. Or orange juice
  4. Well, I'll keep it off the menu if she ever comes visit me, just in case.
  5. *note to self... Cassie is not a vampire*
  6. I would politely decline something if it's something I wouldn't or couldn't eat. I usually make sure people know my dietary restrictions ahead of time or else I'll bring my own food if something I can't eat is being served.
  7. Anything goes when it comes to trying to swipe the shiny.
  8. I said I'd try blood sausage... I didn't say how much of it I'd actually eat.
  9. Yes, I noticed the fungus. I didn't say I'd eat all of it And I've never had black sausage, but I'd try it. Yes, I know what it's made from
  10. *books flight to Ireland* That looks delicious Today was a 'food' day for me. I had peppered bacon, eggs, and cauli/broccoli hash browns for brekkie, made a lasagna and had a slice for lunch, then had leftover sweet potato/turkey chili for dinner, along with roasted cauli rice. I'm definitely full, and so is the freezer. I have enough leftovers for two weeks worth of lunches
  11. Check out the Gallery for a sneak peek at what Aditus, Cole Matthews, and I have been up to for the past couple of months
  12. @aditusHappy Birthday to the bestest wolfie on the planet I hope you have an awesome day Here's another wolf cake for you
  13. I enjoyed them all, especially the haiku
  14. How'd your appointment go?
  15. Lovely photo, as always Yay for heat
  16. And he didn't even post any hot guys to make up for scaring us.
  17. They taste and smell disgusting.
  18. Not to me they aren't They're not as bad as peas, though *shudder*
×
×
  • Create New...