Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Oh I'm familiar with the movie I thought it was funny I got Monty Python gifs instead of the movie
  2. Sounds delicious I'll probably have chicken alfredo over cauli rice tonight.
  3. All I got when I typed in "Full Monty" to the gif search box were Monty Python gifs
  4. I love coffee rub on steaks I had leftover chicken and broccoli tots. I didn't feel like cooking after the conference today.
  5. An awesome reminder of nature's power and beauty. Scary to think what could have happened, but it sounds like the owl was warning you away from its territory.
  6. I'm having cilantro lime chicken with cheesy broccoli tots.
  7. Yum! I love quiche Lorraine
  8. A lot of restaurants here are serving free meals to veterans today. Thank you for your service
  9. If you're a fan of Comicfan's , then definitely check this out. If you've never read any of Wayne's stories, well then what are you waiting for? Great review, Addy.
  10. The snow has already started here. The high temp for today is 32 and the low tonight 21. Tomorrow we're only supposed to reach 23 with a low of 12. Which will shatter the previous record. Snow accumulation through tomorrow morning will likely approach the 10" mark. Thankfully the worst of it is supposed to arrive late afternoon/evening, so hopefully after I get home from work.
  11. Do you mean lingonberry? Lingonberries are very popular in Sweden. Loganberry is a popular flavor where I live.
  12. I think they did this on South Park with Walmart.
  13. The nearest Ikea to me is in Canada. I've never been in one, but know people who rave about them.
  14. Yup. They've changed the forecast. Now we're supposed to get between 5-10" tomorrow morning through Tues am.
  15. I love seeing your photos. Thanks for sharing them with us
  16. It's not bad here at the moment. 45 and cloudy. Tomorrow will be another story though. 4-8" of snow on the way.
  17. Wow! What a stunning picture
  18. Nope. We don't have them here.
  19. Sounds delicious This is more like what I was picturing
  20. What are duck donuts? Donuts shaped like a duck?
  21. Me too. There will be enough for me to freeze a bunch for lunches too
  22. Here too. We're supposed to get about a half foot of snow Monday and Tues.
  23. Sounds delicious. I have chili simmering in the crock pot. It smells really good in here
×
×
  • Create New...