Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. You hang your pot? What did it ever do to you? Oh... THOSE hanging pots!
  2. Valkyrie

    Chapter 1

    Thanks so much I've always liked those kind of stories too. This is among my favorite of my antho stories. Thanks for reading it again.
  3. It's in the 40s here, rainy, dark, dreary, windy. Same as yesterday. Tomorrow is supposed to be better, I think.
  4. How are you feeling? Still taking it easy, I hope.
  5. It's dark, rainy, and dreary here today too. I'd much rather be in that pic.
  6. Yikes! Sounds scary I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. Rest up and don't try to do everything yourself!
  7. Cole is great at spinning mysteries, and this is no exception. It's the perfect choice to highlight for Halloween, as nothing is as it seems. I also highly recommend this story. Great review, Spikey!
  8. Thanks for checking in. We were getting worried Give us an update when you're up to it, but it's more important for you to get better.
  9. I hope we hear from Gary soon. I'm getting worried about him.
  10. Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbors to the north! 🍁 We came so close to meeting all the goals this week.
  11. It's not quiet here either. Joker has decided to sing me the song of his people repeatedly and loudly, at all hours of the night, while banging on the closet door to open it.
  12. Is that what a calendar is for?
  13. That pic is from the annual Australian Firefighters and animals calendar
  14. Meet the newest herd member
  15. My first thought is @MacGreg. If it's not him, then I have no idea.
×
×
  • Create New...