Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Valkyrie

    Zugrexamok

    Evil comes in all shapes and sizes.
  2. Best of luck today.
  3. Umm... from rolling around in it? Because you're supposed to be taking it easy.
  4. Congratulations How exciting to start this new adventure. I look forward to seeing the 'after' pics. And of course, the housewarming party
  5. Well, penguins, of course! I'm a little disturbed, although not surprised, you have a bird called the "butcherbird".
  6. That's exactly how I feel about it too.
  7. I'm more the hot nerd type And who says I don't have a light beard?
  8. Don't feel bad. Neither do I
  9. Valerian is also a calmative, but chamomile tastes better.
  10. It's not too early to send anthology stories to the review team for a final proof. The deadline for submission is approaching, but there's still time to get something written. I'll be working on my story this week.
  11. This was one of my all-time favorite anthology themes. I really enjoyed revisiting it.
  12. Exactly. It's just as bad as drunk driving.
  13. I think I've used an entire box of Kleenex so far. My nose hurts.
  14. This cold has morphed into full-blown ebola *sneeze cough* Anybody have a drill so I can relieve the pressure in my head?
  15. Happy Birthday, Albert! 🍰 Here's a cake for you
  16. These are brilliant. I don't understand the mathematical concepts, but the meaning behind the poems are quite clear. Well done.
  17. I enjoyed this a lot. I remember reading this when I first joined the site. I agree with Cia about wanting more, but it's also good as written. I miss Andy, too.
  18. Hmph. Please. I have many safeguards in place, so... good luck! And thanks for the tea. I could use the rest.
  19. I'll remember this the next time you steal my shiny
  20. I spent the day at my mom's. My brother and youngest niece are in town for a week, so we had my aunt and uncle and cousins and my cousins' kids over for dinner. OMG my niece makes the Energizer bunny look like a turtle. 🐢 She never stops moving. She got to meet her cousin and they're two peas in a pod. They hit it off as BFFs immediately and we were treated to several different 'dance recitals'. I'm fighting off a cold, so it was an exhausting day, family notwithstanding. Tomorrow I get a day to myself and hopefully recuperate. And no... that is not an invitation to poach the herd *glares at Clo, Cassie, and Dugh*
  21. You hang your pot? What did it ever do to you? Oh... THOSE hanging pots!
×
×
  • Create New...