It's cold here too and supposed to get colder over the next few days. All that food sounds delicious. I made seafood bisque for dinner. It was the best version I've ever made. 🤤
It's snowing here now. Just a dusting currently. We're only supposed to get about an inch here and a couple of inches in the snow belt. I have a doctor appointment later. I went grocery shopping this morning, so I'm all stocked up
I'm having a great time on my vaca so far. After the show today, I'll be heading to my BFF's for a few days. I don't know who's herd dugh thinks he's poaching, but it's not mine.
The one I had in Minneapolis may have been cod. In my area, it's typically haddock. I love it with malt vinegar too, but I also like fish with lemon. Malt vinegar with fries is delicious.
Fish and chips generally means the British version here, so if I ordered fish and chips I would expect it to come with French fries. Where I live, Friday night is traditionally for fish frys, which usually comes with a giant piece of beer-battered haddock, French fries, macaroni or potato salad (or both), cole slaw, and lemon. Some places will sub a garden salad for potato or macaroni salad.