Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Poor kitty I hope he feels better soon.
  2. I agree. I remember this being one of my favorite anthologies. The stories are all well worth checking out.
  3. Maybe so, but I'm still not eating it
  4. Wait for the bathroom while dancing in place.
  5. That looks amazing.. minus the fungus
  6. We'll have to teach you the secret handshake. After you wash them, of course.
  7. FYI... do not Google "pee club".
  8. We had record heat yesterday and today it's only in the 60s.
  9. I wish I could do that. I can have my one cup in the morning, but anytime after that, if I just smell coffee I'll be awake for a week.
  10. That sounds great. I can't drink coffee anymore, so have switched to tea. I really miss my morning coffee, but I do like the tea too.
  11. I'm having beer brats and cauli tots
  12. I knew siblings once who were named Peace and Love. Think their parents were hippies? Peace didn't look like that, though
  13. No posts in seventeen hours... is this a sign? Hey, all. Happy Monday... may peace be with you... I've been busy with house stuff and getting ready for an upcoming model horse show. I'm also working on a secret project in addition to my Halloween story and antho story.
  14. Great interview! I've loved northie's writing ever since I did the proofread of "The Bard's Tale". "Willpower" is well worth the read, for anyone who hasn't read it yet. And worth a re-read for those of us who have.
  15. I'm not chilly at all
  16. Pumpkin chili is simmering in the crock pot, I made an awesome breakfast of veggie hash browns, maple sausage, and a fried egg with cheese. 🤤 Today I will pack some model horses for an upcoming show, in between episodes of Monty Python. BBC America is holding a Monty Python marathon in honor of their 50th anniversary.
  17. Of course there's ninjas
×
×
  • Create New...