Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Bob Newhart just died.
  2. Very sore back today. Hobbling around like an old man after mowing the lawns. I might be wallowing in self pity.
  3. I pawned those years ago.
  4. $600 later... back from the dentist.
  5. I highly doubt that with your short little legs.
  6. Well, isn't that an interesting picture? Who's really the perv here, spikey??
  7. He's too busy watching the England/Spain soccer final. Sorry, buddy
  8. Novak still scares me, but Carlos is looking great.
  9. Me too. Watching the Wimbledon men's final! Hey, all!
  10. Hey, all. Looking after my granddaughter.
  11. You're a strong person, Craig.
  12. Just wonderful, buddy!
  13. Hey, all. My son and ex did accept the offer on their house. It's conditional on the sale of the buyer's house. They have five weeks to sell it. Meanwhile, there will be other viewings so other offers could be made. I feel so bad for my son.
×
×
  • Create New...