ReaderPaul
Members-
Posts
3,091 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by ReaderPaul
-
I liked this chapter as well. John/Christian hit the proverbial jackpot with Phillip and Emily.
-
I have read several stories by Ronyx, and enjoyed them. Have not (yet) read this one, though.
-
Although a bit worrisome at first, the chapter ended on a very happy note. And I love seeing the comments by @Summerabbacat, @Marty, and @raven1 on this chapter. They always have comments well worth reading.
-
This is just one more example of how comprehensive and caring sexual education is needed. Thankfully, Phillip did not wimp out, but gave John "the talk." When my dad told me about sex, he took me out to the barn and (in a very embarrassed fashion) gave me a clinically accurate but sketchy description of sex, making it sound less interesting than putting a dried corn cob in the corn sheller and turning the hand crank to get the dried corn kernels off of the cob. He did not touch on nocturnal emissions, why guys get erections, emotions involved, or anything but the bare details of intercourse and an unknowing warning about masturbation. Unlike John, I was a "late bloomer" sexually. My penis and testicles grew well, but I did not have my first ejaculation until about age 14½ one day while masturbating in the barn. As you pointed out by example in this chapter, kids tend to sometimes worry more than is necessary because they don't have complete information and/or understanding of what is happening around them. Good chapter.
-
Great first chapter. I like what has come thus far.
-
calumniate - Word of the Day - Thu Mar 7, 2024
ReaderPaul commented on Myr's blog entry in Writing World
Dictionary dot com says "calumniate" is a real word, doing what you said. -
Excellent, @JamesSavik. Please keep up these great series of shorts.
-
I've been frog hunting and toad hunting. Differing varieties have different smells.
-
Something I missed in reading this story years ago -- A person CAN read in their dreams. I have read several times in my dreams -- stuff I had previously read while awake, and stuff I have NEVER read when awake which I wish I could remember and write down while awake.
-
I agree, @Ron. Many customers would be like me -- just avoid Wendy's completely.
-
Making the Movie, Day One
ReaderPaul commented on R. Eric's story chapter in Making the Movie, Day One
Wow, glad to see this chapter! -
My son makes a great meatloaf. And meatloaf as a safe word does sound unusual.
-
What @Myr said about chapter views. I often re-read chapters I especially like, or chapters where I might wish to gain more clarity of what the author is saying. On certain stories by @Geron Kees I might, over a period of two or three years, read that chapter or section of a chapter eight or ten times. Same way with other good writers such as @JamesSavik or more. That would drive up the chapter views on that chapter, and the same way on other favorite authors such as @Backwoods Boy, @AC Benus, and others. GA is fortunate to have may wonderful authors.
-
@chris191070 and @hankster, you make a great writing team. This is one of the best yet.
-
Ancient Mystery Solved - the Origins of the Moon
ReaderPaul replied to JamesSavik's topic in The Lounge
@JamesSavik -- interesting video. -
Not that scenario, but I have seen the same concept in action....
-
Oops, @Geron Kees -- I forgot something. I meant to comment on the pun of Yurnoz (Yer Nose) as the magic butterfly Frit and Pip created to warn about trespassers and non-scheduled visitors to the guys' property. Good one! Also, in the first chapter of this story, I enjoyed learning more about Oliver, the elf accountant. Thank you!
-
Amazing. I knew a female version, somewhat, of that man. She is now old and ill, probably not long for this world. Wonderful story.
-
I am glad I have Premium access to GA. I rarely had problems accessing GA on my desktop computer before becoming Premium, unless I was using a browser other than Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. But on my phone -- ads out the proverbial ying-yang until I became a premium member. If you possibly can I recommend Premium for GA. If you cannot go Premium at this time, I understand -- I was there for a time. I did not realize how many ads I was clicking around on my phones until I went Premium and was no longer dealing with them
-
@Bdamdifino, when you can, Premium membership is the best way to go. I resisted premium membership for a long time, but finally was frustrated when using my phones instead of my desktop computer to read stories. When your budget finally permits, as mine finally did, it was a real winner to not have to go through ads on my phone. But I understand about tight budgets. Mine was that way for many years, and still some months are seemingly between "ouch" and "boinngg!"
-
I look forward to more chapters, @R. Eric And it will be interesting too see if, in the future, whether Hank does have a little telekinesis.
-
Almost all of codeysworld dot com has moved to codeysworld dot org -- But there is a different site called codysworld dot com which was never related to codeysworld. When codeysworld dot org expired -- John (author Alien Son) was able to grab the domain registration, and share the hosting credentials with Rutabaga and then Rutabaga redid the codeysworld dot com links to the new codeysworld dot org address.
- 112 replies
-
- 6
-
-
-
- website owners die
- website owners give up
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Codey's world has its own domain again, and a new starting address. The new address for Codeysworld is -- codeysworld dot org instead of dot com. Do NOT confuse codeysworld dot org with codysworld dot com. They are NOT the same.
- 112 replies
-
- 6
-
-
- website owners die
- website owners give up
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
There is a small amount of debris orbiting the Earth in the Legrange points L4 and L5 points of the Moon's orbit around the Earth. For an interesting article on what Legrange points are, see the Wikipedia article "Legrange point". Most of the debris is interplanetary dust in the Legrange points. Jupiter has some small asteroids in some of its Legrange points. @Page Scrawler and @Bill W -- I remember seeing articles about the items Page Scrawler mentioned in 1991.
