-
Posts
4,683 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ivor Slipper
-
It looks as if Rick has flushed Rita's plans down the john. Proving that everyone needs water, but not too much of it at once.
- 50 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Cute young Russian Ice Skater:
-
The sh1t really hit the fan! Metaphorically speaking at least. 🙂 I bet Rick was thinking his day couldn't get any worse after Zoltan and a stinking flooded basement, but then Heinrich calls. Definitely a three strike day! Maybe things will improve at the meeting, but I somehow have my doubts...
-
Rick's life looks about to explode out of the rut it has been in for so long. I hope he can rustle up some opposition.
-
Good that Michele finally found a current that brought him safely to harbour and the arms of his best friend. An excellent story.
-
Michele is missing Toto more than Toto is missing him. Right now he resembles a piece of driftwood and one has to hope that he is collected by a good current.
-
A very quick (and short) response to Prompt 869. --------- It was Mother's Day and I'd bought her a bunch of daffodils. She was very pleased with them, so much so that after I'd given them to her she made me my favorite carrot cake, sort of in return. As soon as it was ready she cut us both a slice – a little one for her and a big one for me. It was a nice sunny morning so we decided to go out and sit at our table on the patio to eat them. We'd been there for a few minutes when a gray bunny suddenly appeared at the bottom of the garden. I was so shocked to see it that I knocked over my glass and spilled juice all over the table. Because the glass was nearly full there was a lot of juice and it ran over the edge right where I was sitting. It made a right mess and I hope it doesn't mean she'll have to buy me a new pair of pants. ++++++ a gray bunny, a carrot cake, spilled juice, a new pair of pants, and a bunch of daffodils.
-
A lot appears to have happened of which Rick is blissfully unaware. Unless he calls Walter back this evening - probably not now Gus has issued an invitation - I guess all will be revealed by Jerry when they meet for breakfast at Jahnke's tomorrow. Am sure that chapter will need a LARGE Rita warning!☣️
-
So, one puzzle is solved but we are left with another...
- 22 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I'm happy for Rick - and for Gus. But I fear something is going to happen to ruffle their feathers...
-
Just when everything was going swimmingly...😁
-
Rick's had his perfect day, but will he be plumbing the depths tomorrow??
-
Chapter 20 Epilogue: The Promised Land
Ivor Slipper commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 20 Epilogue: The Promised Land
Dang! So I can't claim the credit for it.🙂 -
Chapter 20 Epilogue: The Promised Land
Ivor Slipper commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 20 Epilogue: The Promised Land
So Boone & Coy ride off into the sunset (theoretically speaking) as the curtain comes down on the story. I guess all good things do have to come to an end, but this has been an excellent story and a very enjoyable read. Mondays are not going to seem the same.... Thanks, Gary. -
Like Rick I sure discovered a lot from reading that chapter! Seems all of the party are enjoying a great day out. Wise of the organisers to place the bagpipes a good distance apart from everything else though. 🙂
-
Boone & Coy have come a long way. Not only in terms of the distance they had to travel but also in their relationship. Now though they have finally reached 'The Promised Land'. Just hope they do eventually end up sitting in their rockers on each other's porch.
-
Differently cute!
-
Well, you might have seen Boone and/or Coy doing a different sort of haymaking 🥊
-
Good to see the pair have bought their land and started acquiring the necessary hardware to work it. Bit surprised though they didn't buy those scythes while they were in town so they could begin the haymaking.
-
Chapter 17 Lessons Learned
Ivor Slipper commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 17 Lessons Learned
A beautifully crafted mind blowing chapter. Well worth having to wait a week for. -
I have used the angry icon on occasions, but as @Headstall said, it is to express 'anger' at the actions of a character in that particular chapter/story. I would not consider using it to express anger at an author. Pity there can't be a difference between stories and forums where an expression of 'anger' almost certainly has a different meaning.
-
Hmmm..... so why is Rita involved with Zoltan & Magda closing on the lodge? It appears her web has many strands.
-
Your house had an oubliette?
-
What a magical (in every possible sense of the word) story. Loved it from start to finish. And it was nice to spend time just relaxing with Charlie, Kippy and the gang without having to worry about any anti-social aliens up to no good. The image of Kontus wandering around being unable to use the hairdryer 🔌 is going to live with me for a long time I am though worried on two counts. Firstly, that you are about to get kicked out of the Magic Circle. Secondly, how the boys are going to explain their collection of unearthly gifts to their parents when they get back home for their second Christmas 🎄.
-
Chapter 16 Explorations
Ivor Slipper commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 16 Explorations
At last the penny has dropped for both of them! No doubt in tent tonight they are both intent of taking things further... Enjoy it while you can boys as I see problems arising when you get back to town tomorrow.
