Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Ain't it great when a plan works that well?
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    And we love a well planned and executed story
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    For some reason this came to mind while reading this chapter. https://youtu.be/puM1k-S86nE
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    There are preparations under way and there are other preparations under way over the way.....
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Rest assured, it'll be good - especially if Geron has a hand in it
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Like @droughtquake I've read the story before, but it's well worth reading again.
  7. Hmmm....... No check to see if the dog is microchipped? No attempt to find its owner? There could be a little kid somewhere crying itself to sleep every night because it has lost its best friend.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Sneaking Off

    Thanks for the comment Marty. Glad you enjoyed. I'll say the same to you as I said to @droughtquake earlier. Plus the ending was to a large extent dictated by the picture on which the 'challenge' was based. Thinking about it now though, it would have been a neat twist to have taken the pair back to Intrepid and left the sneakers there to be found, with their pictures inside.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Sneaking Off

    Hopefully not, but he does come across as a bit of a heel
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Sneaking Off

    Not sky blue either then? ;-)
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Sneaking Off

    Thanks JeffreyL. Glad you enjoyed it. I will think abut a follow up, but no promises .
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Sneaking Off

    I suspect they operate under a 'non interference' code
  13. Sneaking Off Immediately I knew something was wrong as I looked around. For a start I shouldn't have been standing alone; I should have been with the rest of the ten man landing party. Actually, there weren't ten men in it, but rather six males – including me – three females and a robot. However, there was no sign of any of them. The other give away was that I should have appeared in the middle of a city, but instead I was standing in the middle of a field. Something had evid
  14. Space travel can deliver the unexpected
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Analysis

    An entertaining opening gambit.
  16. Yes, she does seem rather pushy, but perhaps that goes with the territory.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Rage

    I consider Masha's reaction would be much less understandable if Vlad was 'normal', but she has knowledge of how kids with psych problems react. I suspect that was Tyson not similarly afflicted and had attacked Vlad in that way she would have dealt with him on the same way as would a mother bear when one of her cubs was attacked. That, plus knowing what Tyson had done for him in getting Cynthia involved in his treatment, could well explain the way she did react.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Rage

    Beast!
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Rage

    Poor Tyson, even striking out at those who do love him. Hope the light bulb lights the way forward for him.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    Great name for the Foundation
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Brilliant idea about setting up the 'Tattoo Foundation'. Very enjoyable chapter.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Skin Deep

    Good to see that despite his own problems, Tyson cares.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Bruno

    Seems a large cloud has just started to move towards the sun.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Scars

    Has Tyson really, truly, promised not to kill himself?? If he means it, that really is a giant step forward. Excellent chapter.
  25. No, we don't want any ineligible pixies around here! Oops, I need to read slower
×
×
  • Create New...