Thanks for reading, Xander. From the scope of the story, there could be a massive mess up, and the Bolts won't make the playoffs, like Stamkos, Hedman, Kuch all getting injured at the same time. Of course, I'm not going to do that. LOL. I added the Waffle House to Boston, because I like them, and needed a good greasy spoon place that is familiar. I know in the Real World, the closest is Pennsylvania.
That's on the list of lawsuits that Adam will be doing. Along with yet another police report. Hiring a P.I. maybe.
In both High School and college, I took some Law Courses, family law, and criminal law, and was a member of the 13th Judicial Circuit's Teen Court program. We trialed actual Juvenile case, in a "Pre-Trial" intervention program. I was the State's Attorney for my HS. I won every case. LOL. Granted they had to plead guilty, and we only did sentencing, but I had a good record. LOL. Haven't been to the Law Library since those classes. Love Hamberger Mary's. Haven't decided where the Brewpub will be. I might take a real-world one, and say, "Yup, they built that, and it's new, not 5 years old."
I can't spoil everything.
Which team? ... I'm actually hoping that the Leafs beat Boston. I like our odds vrs Toronto over the Bruins.