spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've got to stop speed reading. I processed this as sit with a 🌭, blanket, and Tylenol and I got hungry and thought that a hotdog sounded real good. Sometimes this getting older really sucks! LOL -
Getting busy writing Volume II of this story will certainly ward off any potential sadness. 🤣
-
And it wasn't a big deal if the family dog licked a kid on the face. Today, the kid gets scrubbed down, sanitized, and the doctor is called for antibiotics! 🤣 What a great chapter @Mrsgnomie. I had a feeling that Seamus had plans to bring Matt into the business, but I had no idea that Matt was going to use the L word. I'm glad that he finally came to terms with his feelings and told Seamus. Thanks for posting early.
- 51 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I have a saying for those types of people and I've actually had the guts to use it more than a couple of times: "You could test the patience of Job, and Job would lose." Feel free to borrow it anytime. Another one I heard years ago (when an employee was arguing with a shift manager at Burger King) was "You had to work extremely hard this morning to get out of the side of the bed that was labeled STUPID, didn't you?" I spewed my coffee out over that one! 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yep. It's going to be a "deep breaths" sort of day. Happy Monday everyone! -
So you've already mapped out his whole life then.....
- 52 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Oh jeez. You've fast forwarded him right into the terrible two's haven't you? Poor Matt is going to need some Valium. 🤣
- 52 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Well we're moving forward again! I think that Matt may have gotten a big jolt of self confidence by doing his forensics on the accounts and busting Mike. He seems to understand some very complex business operations and finances in a matter of days where Seamus didn't have any real working knowledge of that part of his business. Hopefully this will bring them onto a more level playing field and get Aiden out of his funk! Lol. Great chapter @Mrsgnomie!
- 52 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I think one of our mutual commonalities is that we've all had our fill of judgmental idiots in our lives, and that's one of the things binds us together in this group. So we're not about to judge. Not now and not ever. We all know just how amazing you are, so if you need a bit of encouragement, you know where to come. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ooh! I like that molly! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good for you rick. Self care is extremely important. I learned that from @mollyhousemouse . -
Ahem.....Pot meet Kettle? We're still patiently waiting on your next one @kbois LOL
- 50 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Glad you dropped in tim. As @Kitt said, some of us are here more than you might think. 😉 I hope that you and @MichaelS36 are doing OK. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Today was my 14 days from the second shot, so I know exactly about that feeling of relief. I was lucky and got the same guy for both shots and I didn't feel a thing. I've told everyone I know to ask for him because he's that good. I hope that everyone who wants the vaccine is able to get it now. I know our friends in Canada are having a bit of a struggle, but I just read that North Dakota is going to work with Manitoba to jointly vaccinate Canadian essential workers. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So sorry to hear about your brother @rickproehl. The catheterization will tell a lot and fingers crossed for you and him that a stent will do the trick. I'm glad that you're doing better and that you are taking care of yourself. I know it's tough, but keep doing just that. -
One step forward and 1000 steps back. At this point, Matt's coming off like a big ass who's just using Seamus.
- 44 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Leave it to JP to always squarely hit the nail on the head. IMHO, this tells everything about Will and how he's matured. And then how he handles the conversation with Connie was even further proof. Thanks for another great chapter @Mark Arbour, and I found the Randy/snake comment funny as hell too!
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Really?? -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're not ranting at all so no apology is necessary. That's just horrible about not being able to bury your dad until May. If you need to yell, scream, holler, shout, or cry, then you go right ahead. We're here for you. -
Aidan's terrible first birthday & the big move
spyke commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Aidan's terrible first birthday & the big move
YOUR STORY??? Did you just tell on yourself? Maybe we've been barking at @Mrsgnomieby mistake when it was really you that should have been getting the heat. And just when should we be expecting chapter 1? 🤣- 41 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
Aidan's terrible first birthday & the big move
spyke commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Aidan's terrible first birthday & the big move
I was more impressed that Matt actually picked up on it. The Matt of not too long ago would have been oblivious to that. Also the conversation(s) showed some real growth between the both of them. Maybe there's hope for them. Another great chapter @Mrsgnomie, but please, next time don't make us wait so long! 🤣- 41 comments
-
- 16
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Such great advice, Fae. -
In some places it's the day after tomorrow. 🤣🙏
- 36 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I am very sorry for your loss Chris. Take care of yourself and we'll be here if you need us. -
Could we not love Winkler any more for coming up with this brilliant plan that not only kept the Tsarevich safe, but got Grainger a happy ending? He's such a rascal! Great chapter Mark.
- 22 comments
-
- 11
-
