I think the boy’s nosy neighbor might be stalking them , It wouldn’t surprise me if she followed them to the dog park or the hunting lodge even . The boys being invited over to their old Ra’s apartment for the next away game is nice since they don’t own a tv ,Hopefully they start making new friends this sophomore year . Thank you for this latest chapter Bill 🐺🧙🏻
Thank you John Henry for this latest chapter,Diego talking to the boys after the visit was necessary. When Diego told Bryan That Steve was His Daddy ,Not Yours I Started laughing like crazy . With Kenny’s Mom now staying in a Mental Hospital, Diego and Billy ask him to stay at Billy’s House,Where he gets his own room and privacy again but Kenny still felt he was being abandoned again . Diego tells him you will always be my Son . It was a great chapter 🥹
Thank You Dodger for This Latest Chapter , I went back and read the last chapter first to refresh my memory lol . Well worth the wait my friend ! Look forward to the next one 📖
Short ,Sweet and To The Point Bryan is a firecracker for sure ,He still should have asked Caleb’s questions of family relations. Steve played Observer to the Hilt too , Calvin wants them back because “ Money “ is involved some how . The Boys Grandmother must of left them an Inheritance,Calvin wants access to it .Cannot wait for the next chapter 📖👀
Thank You Libby ,
Outstanding Chapter , Micco hearing history that needed to be told . A confession that helped him ,Chase being by his side and helping with the Wolf Sanctuary. I hope the council will give him the money from the bequest too 🐺🌴🌞
Absolutely Yikes ! I don’t know what to think or say about what happened. Very unexpected event for sure , We will have to wait for the next chapter and those hallowed words written by the Druid Drown 🌛🐺
Connor & Soren find some private time after shopping for school dance outfit with Connor’s dad River . He tells the boys no sex , But that doesn’t stop our two . With grease on hand , They try anal to no avail. They do love each other very much no matter what .
Great start to a new story , This guardian angel watching over Jimmy / Joe sounds very interesting too . Looking forward to the somewhat controlled chaos that will probably follow our young man here ,stepping into the privileged gay white life from his Latin middleweight boxer persona. I wanted to say thank you too for all your story postings @chris191070 .
Thank You @Robert Hugill For This Latest Chapter , Look forward to reading about B & G ‘s Wedding and Toby’s speech at The Wetlands Center . I Eagerly Wait for The New Story Postings too
What a great chapter,Billy was on fire too ! .
I believe he will be able to get this judge removed because of his prejudiced views towards him . I can see Calvin starring at Steve during the court appointed visits ,Scared shitless I hope LoL . Thank you for this latest chapter @John Henry
Thank you so much for the latest chapter,It’s becoming very detailed with layers like an Onion. Grey speaking Ancient Druid ,Dave casting Magic and Mark being Mark. Loved when the Boys meet their Granny too ,I look forward to your next posting 🥣🧙🏽💨🥔
Absolutely Beautiful & Brilliant Chapter with Our Lovers Spending a Weekend in Oslo, The Discussion and Fight over Airfare and Travel Time is a Real Time issue That I Experienced with My Ex Husband Constantly LoL . Our Lovers are Learning about Compromising/Give & Take in Their Growing Relationship,I’m Glad that Colin modeled His new Jock for Owain as Well . Thank You again @Robert Hugill ,Look Forward to The Next Chapter.