Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,211
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. I can’t wait for the wives to find out! 🤣
  2. And what a painful genital wart she has proved to be.
  3. Yes @mayday, that is a very good point. Noah is in a vulnerable position.
  4. Doha

    Maybe a Little

    Yes! Exactly!!
  5. That Amelia is really desperate for attention. I’m glad we are going to meet some of Martin’s other children soon.
  6. Doha

    Making plans

    This was a lovely carefree kind of chapter. Just the normal things that couples do. Very nice. 😊
  7. Doha

    Making plans

    “Marjorie and her husband spent 20 years living in the Middle East, where the expats seemed to drink industrial quantities of gin and cocktails”. Having lived and worked in the Middle East for the past 11 years, I can verify the truth of this 😜
  8. I approve of your friend @Vcs.
  9. Yes @sandeman, despite the terrible acts of violence that have taken place, the ranch and people like Jo are bastions of love and support.
  10. There are certainly some very spiteful characters emerging out of the woodwork. I do hope that they got enough recorded to trace the caller. My heart goes out to Kidd as I can only imagine what was done to him. Those bastards need to be caught - pity they can’t be hung drawn and quartered.
  11. 😜 😂 I’m waiting to see his handful 😉
  12. I am very relieved to hear that Regis and Darnell made it safely and don’t feel any sorrow for the men who made their lives a misery before losing their own. Not atall! Finally in Warrensville Fletch and Augie will see Harriet and hopefully get out to their own new home very soon. This was a heart-warming chapter Gary! Thank you.
  13. Doha

    Maybe a Little

    OMG 😧 I hope you’re wrong @weinerdog. I don’t want to be howling my eyes out.
  14. Doha

    Maybe a Little

    Exactly what I’m thinking. 😜 but I’m finding this slow burn both frustrating and glorious!
  15. Parents Weekend follows the sexual exploits of varsity dad, Matt, as he settles his son into college. A total stud, Matt beds a range of men in a range of ways in plain sight, but unseen, except by one character, who will get his turn. A fun afternoon read which I highly recommend.
      • 3
      • Love
  16. Doha

    True Heroes

    They have finally found one another again with Skarg’s help. I hope Skarg gets his body back.
  17. Nathan is on the mend, Carol has met Bert - perhaps the next Lady (can’t remember the name of the earldom). Martin and Nathan are well enough together now that Martin can share more details about his life and family.
  18. That was an invigorating story and I’m amazed at Matt’s prowess. Perhaps we meet them again.
  19. Well that will be a good scene to see. 🤣
  20. More hot 🔥 scenes with Matt being the ultimate stud!
  21. Heavens alive! It could be a whole production with Miss Shayna being the main attraction, ably supported by the delightful Miss Dixie Mae. Bag the hag! 🫣😜
  22. Doha

    Chapter 8

    These kids are going to have a blast. 💥 Eric is a good guy and a great dad. I hope he can hold on to his health for as long as possible.
  23. Or @Vcs, @Summerabbacat, @Wiyot and I could all wallop the trollop!
×
×
  • Create New...