Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Maybe a Little

    Exactly what I’m thinking. 😜 but I’m finding this slow burn both frustrating and glorious!
  2. Parents Weekend follows the sexual exploits of varsity dad, Matt, as he settles his son into college. A total stud, Matt beds a range of men in a range of ways in plain sight, but unseen, except by one character, who will get his turn. A fun afternoon read which I highly recommend.
      • 3
      • Love
  3. Doha

    True Heroes

    They have finally found one another again with Skarg’s help. I hope Skarg gets his body back.
  4. Nathan is on the mend, Carol has met Bert - perhaps the next Lady (can’t remember the name of the earldom). Martin and Nathan are well enough together now that Martin can share more details about his life and family.
  5. That was an invigorating story and I’m amazed at Matt’s prowess. Perhaps we meet them again.
  6. Well that will be a good scene to see. 🤣
  7. More hot 🔥 scenes with Matt being the ultimate stud!
  8. Heavens alive! It could be a whole production with Miss Shayna being the main attraction, ably supported by the delightful Miss Dixie Mae. Bag the hag! 🫣😜
  9. Doha

    Chapter 8

    These kids are going to have a blast. 💥 Eric is a good guy and a great dad. I hope he can hold on to his health for as long as possible.
  10. Or @Vcs, @Summerabbacat, @Wiyot and I could all wallop the trollop!
  11. Another hot 🔥 scene. Matt is definitely versatile 😂🏋🏻‍♀️
  12. That was a fun chapter and Matt is immensely appealing with that blonde chest hair.
  13. Doha

    Trusted

    I could feel the mountains and the creek and the tent and the way Oliver observed Julien. There is a thickness in the air between these two men, neither of which are natural conversationalists. At some point the natural reserve will crack. I can’t wait to see that happen.
  14. Utterly vile.
  15. She really does take the cake, doesn’t she?
  16. Doha

    Chapter 16 - A Kiss

    Finding a good locum for Nathan may enable him to move to Sydney. The attack, as awful as it was, may also serve to help both men grab life by the horns and make the moves they both secretly want but have not yet said.
  17. And there’s the storm! An emotional turmoil of note!
  18. Yeah. We answered the questions the girls had, when they asked them and didn’t offer more info until they asked for it. “Where did I come from?” Out of mommy’s tummy. Later: How did I get into mommy’s tummy? Daddy put you there. A long while later, how did daddy put me there? Then they got the full spiel. It worked for us.
  19. Agreed on all counts.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 14 - Easter

    Nathan and Martin are getting on very well and were considerably dehydrated by the end of the weekend 😜
  21. Doha

    Chapter 14 - Easter

  22. It will be coming I’m sure. Still quite a few chapters to go.
  23. This was a calm chapter and I’m wondering when the storm comes.
  24. I also have 3 daughters and remember those conversations which had to fill in the gaps of sex ed. On the other hand I’d rather they got too little from school than too much 😝
×
×
  • Create New...