Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,211
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    The Morning Part

    A fantastic chapter. As @Charles26 has said, Cian is commanding and caring at the same time, and Evan is finding this a secure space to be. I wonder what decision Aoife will make.
  2. Doha

    A Spare Shirt

    Cyan is not a conversationalist but he has Evan eating out the palm of his hand. And strange as it may seem, Evan is respected and held and he likes that.
  3. Doha

    One Coffee

    An intense and intriguing first chapter! Steering wheels and brakes make for an interesting way to describe what might become a relationship.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Agreed @Bft the men in this family are overpowered by a manipulative mother and wife.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 1

    A very intriguing start. Looking forward to reading more.
  6. Doha

    Veridien Boys

    Now I do love a good conspiracy theory and if it includes the Knights Templar I’m even more fascinated. Lawrence may have stepped into something bigger than the death / murder of a Veridien pupil. Let’s see how this pans out.
  7. Doha

    Big & Oaf

    The ease that now exist between Neil and Alex is marvellous and that same ease is extending to Margaret and Charlie as well. This is becoming a very well functioning chosen family.
  8. Doha

    Multitasking

    A wonderful evening where everybody is satisfied and content. 😌
  9. Doha

    Familiar Ground

    And now that I’ve caught up I have to wait. 🤣 loving this story!
  10. Doha

    Routine

    It’s bound to happen and I’m probably going to cry 🫣
  11. The face of that young man killed in combat will stay with Kent forever.
  12. Doha

    First Patrol

    Randy is becoming to Kent what Ken was. Always there, always ready. And the reverse is also true.
  13. Doha

    Orders

    The next few weeks will change these men in ways that can neither be measured nor fully explained.
  14. And it begins. The live or die moments.
  15. I get that totally. Feels exactly the same for me despite it being nearly 40 years ago!
  16. Doha

    The Fleet

    Between Kent and Randy they seem to have a sense of what needs doing, now they will learn to present it so that others realise it too.
  17. Doha

    Freedom

    Being assigned to the same battalion is brilliant news. I’m guessing that their instinctive team work has been noted and as a result, they are being kept as a unit.
  18. Doha

    Home

    It absolutely was needed.
  19. Doha

    Earned

    That first visit home after 3 months of intense training is totally discombobulating! Let’s see how Kent does.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 5

    My stars said I would win the lottery two weeks ago so I bought $50 worth of tickets and won $4.70. 🙌🏼🎖️
  21. Doha

    Becoming

    It is in these quiet moments, cleaning rifles, sweeping the side walk, helping each other finish tasks that seem mindless, that a group of individuals become a team.
  22. Doha

    Receiving

    This is exactly how I remember my own experience in the military. Waiting in lines, being shouted at and constantly tired, but getting stronger all the while. I’m really glad that Kent and Randy have each other. Two is better than one in this context.
  23. Doha

    The Last Week

    I think Len and Kent will feel this more than either currently realise. I hope that somehow, they remain close. Coach summed up Kent so well. 🎖️
  24. Doha

    Straight Lines

    So much grief and love is curled up around these two. I understand why Kent is doing what he is doing, but it is going to be so difficult.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 5

    OMG. Uncle arse may have survived! Crikey! Well I hope so and that he is brought to justice.
×
×
  • Create New...