Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. That was a fun chapter and Matt is immensely appealing with that blonde chest hair.
  2. Doha

    Trusted

    I could feel the mountains and the creek and the tent and the way Oliver observed Julien. There is a thickness in the air between these two men, neither of which are natural conversationalists. At some point the natural reserve will crack. I can’t wait to see that happen.
  3. Utterly vile.
  4. She really does take the cake, doesn’t she?
  5. Doha

    Chapter 16 - A Kiss

    Finding a good locum for Nathan may enable him to move to Sydney. The attack, as awful as it was, may also serve to help both men grab life by the horns and make the moves they both secretly want but have not yet said.
  6. And there’s the storm! An emotional turmoil of note!
  7. Yeah. We answered the questions the girls had, when they asked them and didn’t offer more info until they asked for it. “Where did I come from?” Out of mommy’s tummy. Later: How did I get into mommy’s tummy? Daddy put you there. A long while later, how did daddy put me there? Then they got the full spiel. It worked for us.
  8. Agreed on all counts.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 14 - Easter

    Nathan and Martin are getting on very well and were considerably dehydrated by the end of the weekend 😜
  10. Doha

    Chapter 14 - Easter

  11. It will be coming I’m sure. Still quite a few chapters to go.
  12. This was a calm chapter and I’m wondering when the storm comes.
  13. I also have 3 daughters and remember those conversations which had to fill in the gaps of sex ed. On the other hand I’d rather they got too little from school than too much 😝
  14. Plans are proceeding at a good pace and two new men are being drawn into the wider circle.
  15. Benjamin was a trooper and easily able to show the police what the actual situation is.
  16. 😂😂 soon he will be able to say, “actually, it’s Viscount…”.
  17. Garlic is a good remedy for many things, vampires being only one. I’m glad that Charlie seems to be more settled and that he feels he can talk to Neil and still have Big to help him when he needs it. Anne really needs to cry less! A super chapter 🙏🏼
  18. Doha

    Echoes

    Couldn’t agree more @dboggs9700, misery just loves company. Kent and Randy are very very good for one another.
  19. Doha

    Echoes

    Never a truer word was said! When the intolerable becomes tolerable, then we have hit a new low.
  20. Doha

    Cold Watch

    And not a moment too soon 🤣
  21. Doha

    Fast Cars

    😂 probably true, although current sports models are amazing. There are so many cruising around Doha. Bentleys too. Sadly I don’t have one.
  22. Doha

    Fast Cars

  23. Doha

    Fast Cars

    Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini. All that is missing is a Rolls. The lives of the rich and discreet. But what would make a young man speed recklessly down a hill? Or perhaps, who, would make a young man drive recklessly down a hill? 🤔
  24. Doha

    Outside the Line

    An amazing chapter. The energy between these two is brilliant. Let’s see how the business deal gets on.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 7

×
×
  • Create New...