Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. I love Tom's deception. ☺️ hopefully Matt gets to have a normal weekend with other kids and his grandpa.
  2. Lyn finds himself giving in to the temptation presented by Alexander. Luke is a hot muscle boy, but it is Brad's response to Alexander and Lyn's butt slapping that is most interesting. Is he jealous or does he just like being the centre of attention?
  3. Doha

    Provisioning

    I'm very glad that Lisa's father listened to her. I think he could turn out to be a good ally for Trevor. Canned hotdogs/viennas are quite nice normally 😆 🤣.
  4. Doha

    Monkey Buisiness

    Agreed @drpaladin. I'm sure that Rachel is alive. I don't think Dirk is a murderer, but he is hiding a serious secret that could endanger lives.
  5. Doha

    Drinks

    Hanson and Kilroy seem to get on surprisingly well. I wonder if Hanson will be Kilroy's +1 at the anniversary. That might shock and annoy Kilroy's parents which would please Margaret and him no end. "Shake leg Doc..." 😆 🤣
  6. Doha

    First Leg

    So an exciting Atlantic crossing and soon a meet up with Joel for a month in the Med. Dirk will be beside himself.
  7. Doha

    Launch

    Yep, that's what it seems like to me.
  8. Doha

    Countdown

    Trevor and Dirk need to sort out their shit.
  9. Doha

    Rage Sea

    I'm in agreement with @Jason Rimbaud on this. I have a sneaking suspicion that Rachel is alive somewhere, but is she in trouble or did she abandon the family?
  10. Doha

    Pilgrimage

    Interesting developments with both Dirk and Trevor upset. Trevor is acting with the assurance of immortality which most of us had at his age. Dirk is hiding a secret. I wonder if Rachel actually died, or decided to disappear?
  11. Doha

    Fun in the Sun

    That was a fun teen chapter. It's been about 15 years since I was last in Florida. I've forgotten how laid back it was.
  12. Doha

    The Chandlery

    As others have speculated, I think Dirk has a love interest, male or female, and doesn't want to speak to Trevor, but I suspect it is male.
  13. Doha

    Charter

    Oh! That hadn't crossed my mind, but it makes sense. And would also be a reason that Dirk would be hesitant to discuss Trevor's sexuality. 🤔
  14. Doha

    Casting Off

    Julie seems like a supportive and kindly friend. Being the nominal captain it allows Trevor to pursue his passion of sailing. I think his dad is aware, but not sure how to approach Trevor's sexuality.
  15. Doha

    Trevor

    We get to know Trevor who still misses his mum and meet his friend Lisa. They both seem to struggle at relationships, but being only 17, this really isn't a big issue.
  16. Danny has a power we aren't aware of yet. It could be toaster magic 🎩 🪄 🔮 ✨️
  17. So the gang has a new member in "Theo". Cassandra, however, is a powerful enemy. I wonder what it is that Jack has seen in the cards that he is unwilling to share at the moment.
  18. Doha

    Prologue

    Decided to start reading the longest story on GA. Let's see how it goes.
  19. Oil and Water is a quick read illustrating the importance of a brief snapshot in the relationship of the protagonists. it gives food for thought, highlighting the role of open communixation in a relationships potential for success. A good evening read.
      • 1
      • Love
  20. I read this the first time when I had just joined GA and was keeping a low profile, in case I was spotted. Now I don't really care who spots me. A constantly bickering couple is a nightmare to be around and probably hell to experience as one of the partners. If these two can keep to the agreement they have made, they might have a successful relationship, but if either of them slips it could be hell.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 21

    @ChromedOutCortex, thank you for this heart warming story. Being in a relationship with a huge age gap, much like Jon and Jim's, I'm very interested in seeing how they navigate this.
  22. Doha

    Enforcer

    Enforcer is the sequel to Timber Pack Chronicles and follows the stotheof Jed Stone. Just as good as it's predecessor, Enforcer is a tale of love, danger, loyalty and victory. It is a wonderful weekend binge read, not to be missed.
  23. Doha

    Epilogue

    That was marvellous! I loved every word. ♥️
  24. Doha

    Chapter 17

    Colton is now Alpha and sheriff.
  25. Doha

    Chapter 16

    Shell has finally shifted, Wylie is Christopher and adopted by Colton and Parker, and Buzz is accepted formally into Timber Pack!
×
×
  • Create New...