Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. I went with Wealth and agree that it can buy all of the things above. Yay for Wealth! Boo for never having enough! Ieshwar
  2. The second one, the friction-ized event! :
  3. When it comes to CJ's postwhorism, pessimism and optimism don't count. Ieshwar
  4. You had to do it. Take care, Ieshwar
  5. I'm 200% sure he will! Ieshwar
  6. Wow, they did it !!! Sorry, CJ, I know that I'm quite late this time. Some perso reasons. But damn, this one was great. I definitely scream 'Encores'!!! The last scene was hawt! It made me remeber the scene in FTL in the car/jeep/ I was seriously expecting a cliffhanger but wow! Are you getting yourself examined finally? Great work Take care, Ieshwar
  7. You're wrong, BK! It's 76 right now! Ieshwar
  8. He needs first to acknowledge their presence... Ieshwar
  9. Don't worry, Kojaky. This number will be relevant in about.... two months?
  10. Have fun, Kevin! I'll miss you too. And if you won;t be year, so an early Happy New Year. Hope that it will bring you much more joy and success. Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Rule #3- Never believe the postwhore, CJ!
  12. Well, I'm celebrating your 5037 posts! You do post a lot. Ok, sorry, for the understatement! I don't not much word which can describe your postwhorism. Anyway, a huge congrats! Take care, Ieshwar
  13. Rohun has a tattoo! On his arm. I don't have any and wouldn't like one too. No piercing also. But like Menzo, I like those in moderation. Ieshwar
  14. I'm applying to English Universties for 2008. If I'm accepted and if I go, then... But that won't be till Aug-Sep... But hope that this one works! Ieshwar
  15. Ouch, CJ! And nice decision, Robbie! And Kevin, I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh. I guess I was quite angsty due to my work at that time and quite vented it here. Ieshwar
  16. CJ, you're less than 50 posts away from 5000!!! And you were away from more than 1 month for vacation. What's the secret? Ieshwar
  17. Postaholism is better than postwhorism. And we have only one postwhore here... Ieshwar
  18. Gays are sooo picky!!! This means you guys won't date me! Not even Kevin! *sobs* Oh, come on, guys! I think you understand what being closeted means. Just forget what you are and try to be the closet one for once more. Not only he has to hide his identity but also, he'll have to deal with your issues of dating a closet gay. Just imagine if he really loves you and while trying not to lose you, he ends up doing something he shouldn't- like coming out to his parents when he isn't ready! I'm with someone who is in closet and believe me, he's very very far in the closet to come out right now. But i don't care. That's not a priority for me. He comes out when he likes! But I'll be there whne he needs me. Anyway, we don't have much time to meet. But when we do, we've to be like friends. Even I want to hold his hand, to show that we're bf. I know it sucks. But deep inside, I know that the feelings are more. That's more important. It's not in the next ten years that we're going to have guys holding hand safely on the road... But, perhaps, it's different there (your place). Coming out here will mean (almost literally) suicide! When I talked about coming out (not to come out, just generally) with Rohun, he was . But one thing that sucks on closeted is the idea of them ditching you and getting married. :shudders: But if someone is in closet but firm about his sexuality to defend it (like me), I don't find any problem. But this thread made me learn a few things I didn't know. So if I understood right, when you're in closet, it's ok to date with someone gay. Why? Because you're not ready to come out yet. And when you're out, you can't! Because now, you're comfortable with being out. And the other guy? Ieshwar, whose head is aching since he entered the adult's word.
  19. Of course, yes! I haven;t read the posts yet. But I saw that you believe that the bi tend to ditch the gay and go and get married. Hello!!! Haven't heard of gays who get married? Believe that's even more awful! I have met such a person online. After 5 years of relationship, his bf had to leave him and get married. And insecurity exists in all relationship. Who says that the gay won't leave you for someone else? And do you really mean by bi? I'm like 99% gay and 1% str8. So does this make me bi? What if I meet a girl in that 1% who'll make me happy? Ieshwar
  20. No worries dude! If I didn't want anyone to talk, I wouldn't have posted this here at the first place. Ieshwar
  21. You see what happens when CJ goes near sheep! They get blue balls and become red hot! Ieshwar
  22. Americans are interesting...
  23. I understand too. In fact, his case is worse than mine. His parents are very religious and much orthodox, unlike mine. So I can see his view. But I will never share my love. That's what I told him. Ieshwar
  24. *sigh* Yes, it will be the same. I'll be depressed and angry! This is an issue that rose between me and Rohun. I told him that fidelity means sticking just to one. Man or woman! But he said no! :wacko: He's kinda bi, supposedly, and thinks that loving a guy is different from loving a woman. So if you do one, you can do the other at the same time. In fcat, he even said that tomorrow, if his parents want him to marry, he will (witha bride of course) and will have a guy too. But that guy will be the true love. I definitely not agree here and that's what I told him. Btw, was this relelvant or I just blabbered? Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...