Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 14

    Point taken. Poor choice of words. What Woody is experiencing shouldn't be enjoyed. Anxiety and nervousness would best describe it. Thanks @droughtquake
  2. Shit! Shit! Shit! Have I ever fucked up! It’s three in the morning and I’m still wide awake. Jon came in around midnight and went straight to bed. Fifteen minutes later, he jerked off and fell asleep. I’m now lying here listening to him snore. I can’t believe I accidentally showed my face. I should have been more careful when I placed the cam back on the computer. It seemed to be aiming in the right direction. Was I ever wrong! There I was, before over fifty guys, showing them
  3. Okay, I’m like all weirded out. I just got out of bed, and it’s 4:10 in the friggin’ morning- on a Sunday! I can’t sleep. I woke up with Jeff’s arm wrapped around me. He was poking my butt with his hard cock. So, I had to get up and go into the bathroom and jerk off again. I haven’t decided if this is one of the most fun weekends I’ve ever spent in my life, or if I’ve made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I guess I’m now officially out, and that is a good thing, I suppose. Jeff and
  4. I met Jeff’s father at dinner. The way Jeff talked about him, I always pictured a large, tall man. Instead, he wasn’t much bigger than me. He weighed more, but he was short. I instantly liked him. I could see where Jeff got his sense of humor. Jeff said he managed the family grain elevators. His grandfather started the business, and from what I could tell, they did very well. In addition, he also farmed over 200 acres of corn. Jeff, I assumed, would probably inherit the farm one day. We ha
  5. Jeff was waiting by my locker when school ended. He grinned as I approached. I was surprised to see him holding my gym bag. “Hey,” he said when I walked up. “I got your stuff.” I looked at my open locker and replied, “I didn’t tell you my combination.” He started grinning. “I’ve seen you open it dozens of times.” I didn’t want to say anything, but I thought he had violated my privacy. I would never have opened his locker without his permission. When we exited the building, I l
  6. I don’t know why, but it was difficult to face Jon the next morning. It was as if I knew something about his best friend that could shatter his life if he knew. Connor had been his friend for as long as I could remember. He had just always been in my life, too. Connor was the main reason I knew I was gay. I remember the first time it happened. Jon and Connor had been playing basketball in the driveway. I was lying on my bed reading a book. It was summer and school was out, so no normal ki
  7. I don’t think I’d ever been so nervous in my life. Standing in front of Mrs. Chapman’s class and reading my stupid report about the oak tree didn’t even come close to the dread I was feeling. This was a huge step, and I prayed silently I wasn’t making the biggest mistake of my life. In a few short minutes I’d be exposing myself to the world. I wished that Indyboi91 and I could do it privately, but the chat room doesn’t have that option. I don’t know anything about camming, but I’m sure the
  8. I agree with @Headstall on Brokeback Mountain paving the way for other movies. We can't judge an older movie by today's standards. We have to look at his in its historical context. Brokeback Mountain was released in 2005. Today, it is easy to say it was too tame, and it didn't accurately portray gay people. However, a year earlier in the election of 2004, Bush won the presidency because of gay marriage bans that were sweeping the nation. Eleven states that year passed bans that denied gay marriage and stated that marriage was only between a man and a woman. I remember fearing at the time that LGBT rights were being destroyed, and it could take generations to restore. Homophobia was sweeping across our nation. In the backdrop of all of this, Brokeback Mountain was released. My first reaction was this has to be a joke. No way was America prepared for a movie which featured a loving relationship between two men. But it became a huge success. People were talking about it, and a national discourse was taking place. I didn't even consider that it was written, directed and acted by straight people. For the first time in my life I was seeing on the large screen two men loving each other. And like Headstall, I thought it was beautiful and real. Many more movies were to follow, but Brokeback Mountain was the first to gain a world-wide audience. We will never know how many 'straight' minds may have been changed as they sat in their seats watching it.
  9. I was awakened Monday morning with Jon rummaging through his dresser drawers. “Dammit!” He shouted as he pulled out a drawer and looked behind it. “It has to be here somewhere!” I rolled over and sat up. “What are you doing?” I knew what was going on, but I wanted him to believe I was innocent. “I’m trying to find my goddamned driver’s license!” He shouted in desperation as he threw the drawer on the floor. His underwear flew everywhere. “I can’t understand what happened to it.” He th
  10. The church became quiet as the organist played a few songs. I kept glancing up at Lucas as he sat in the middle of the choir section. He was wearing a purple robe that the choir wears for Sunday services. He appeared nervous. He kept wiping his hands on his robe as if they were wet with sweat, and he bounced his legs nervously. I had been observing him for several years, and I had never seen him so agitated. The organist stopped playing and Reverend Sparks came onstage and stood before the a
  11. When Jon entered the room, he walked over and popped me upside my head. “Ouch!” I shouted as I got up and faced him. “What was that for?” I balled my fist. He was much larger than me, but I wasn’t in the mood for anymore of his shit. He jabbed his finger into my chest and stated angrily, “Don’t ever embarrass me in front of my friends again.” I started to say something, but Ross walked up and grabbed my arm. “Come downstairs with me, Woody.” He tugged on my arm more forcefully. “I’m thir
  12. When I peddled my bike up to the house, I noticed a truck in the driveway. It was a white Ford Explorer with tinted windows and a sunroof. I assumed it probably belonged to one of my father’s golfing buddies since he liked to play golf on Saturdays. However, Dad and Mom’s cars were not in the garage. I placed my bike along the side of the garage and entered the house through the back door which opened into the kitchen. I stopped suddenly when I saw Jon sitting at the table with Connor and Ro
  13. I sat beside Dad at the game, but I couldn’t concentrate on what was happening on the field. All I could think about was Jon’s driver’s license in my left front pocket. What if he needed it later? Sometimes he, Debbie and some of the guys on the team go to a club after the game. It’s an 18 or older club, so they do not serve alcohol. However, you still have to show your ID to get in. What if he opens his wallet and his ID isn’t there? I looked down on the field when I heard loud shouting co
  14. Okay. I’m now a man on a mission. Indyboi91 wants to chat with me. I don’t know why, but I kind of feel this connection with him. Sure, he has a hot body, even hotter than the blonde guy I usually jerk off to. I’ve got to chat with him. I just have to. However, there is one overwhelming problem- I can’t. I have to show I’m at least eighteen, but I don’t know how. Indyboi91 told me he did it with a fake ID, but where am I going to get one? If I ask him where he got his and then he tells me,
  15. My alarm clock went off at seven. I set it fifteen minutes early because I have trouble waking up in the morning. I usually lie awake trying to adjust to the fact I have to get out of bed. Jon jumps out of bed as soon as it goes off and rushes into the bathroom to take his shower before I get up. I didn’t get much sleep last night. I kept thinking about Indyboi91. Even though I’d cum looking at his profile picture, my erection wouldn’t go down. I like to fall asleep on my stomach, but it’s
  16. Okay. I know Mrs. Chapman told us that we had to write an essay about ourselves, ‘It’s Not Easy Being Me,’ but I just couldn’t do it. So, I decided to write about being a tree. It’s a lot better than writing about me. I googled ‘oak tree.’ Do you know there are some 600 different species of the oak? Since I was going to fail the assignment anyway, I decided to cut and paste like many of my friends do when they have to write a paper. I didn’t even try to misspell a few words to make it look l
  17. The internet can be a dangerous place sometimes. Chat rooms can be perilous. Sixteen year-old Woody Fields finds out too late just how sinister a place they can be when he begins chatting online with another mysterious boy.
  18. Sadly, this is the America we live in today. Dennis Shepard says in the video, "We know who the haters are because they are out in the public now. Before, they were hidden."
  19. Twenty years later, Matthew Shepard's ashes to be interred at the Washington National Cathedral. He's Moving Away- Judy Shepard
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 12

    After dinner I invited Devin to come home and spend the night with me. He hesitated at first, but David and his father encouraged him to go. It would be the first time in several years he had gotten out of the house for a night. On the way home, he kept his leg pressed to mine. I couldn’t figure out if he was doing it intentionally, or just because there wasn’t a lot of room in the cab of Alex’s truck. I was hoping he was doing it on purpose. I had heard the phrase that sometimes pe
  21. This is the reaction when you put your Thanksgiving decorations up before Halloween.
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 11

    We finally won a game! Can you believe it? It was my third game, and I made three touchdowns! It all started when our opponents fumbled the ball on the twenty-yard line on their first play. Alex faked a pass and then handed me the ball. I ran around the left side of the field, and thanks to a couple of blocks, I scored a touchdown. The fans were going wild in the stands. We were able to make a field goal in the second quarter, and then we went into half time with a 10-0 lead. I had
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    I was awake most of the night wondering what Alex had meant. He snored loudly all night. It certainly didn’t help me sleep, either. He awoke me when he got up before 5 and headed to his room. “Morning.” He yawned and looked down sleepily at me when he returned to my room. I noticed his morning wood outlined inside his underwear. He grabbed it and gave it a few strokes. “Hey.” I kept looking at his hard cock. He looked at me and smiled. “Sorry, not this morning,” he spoke to his
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    I was quiet during the ride home. I was trying to understand what had happened in the shower room. Even though I really enjoyed it, it left me with a lot of questions. Alex and David had seemed so comfortable with us jacking off. Alex knew I was gay, so why had he put me into such a situation? David also seemed to really enjoy it. His eyes never left my body the whole time. He came watching me stroking my cock. To anyone watching, they would have thought we were all gay. I knew Alex was stra
  25. This song, The Last Song by Elton John, affected me so much that I titled one of my stories about a character with AIDS from a line in the song. I've listened to it many times, and it still brings tears to my eyes. We lost so many loved ones and friends back then. Yesterday, you came to lift me up, Light as straw and brittle as a bird
×
×
  • Create New...