Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 11

    Just WOW, I loved everything about this chapter. I am so glad that Kage's essence is still around and still dishing out surprises. The mating was hot and loving all at the same time. I still think the person that poisoned Caleb is still around. I think it is about to get super exciting and dangerous for all involve. Extraordinary job @kbois
  2. Great chapter, but that said, a big issue ahead. Jeremy committed fraud, there is no two ways about it. He got a job using fraudulent identification, the hospital may not be as big of an issue depending on the insurance used to pay for it, and there are a few other things as well; after all, just having the fake identification is illegal. Derek is making some big changes in his life; he is growing up. He probably does need therapy for dealing with all of this, never a bad idea. He has a great family, too bad not everyone does. Chapter flowed really well, can't wait for the next update.
  3. A truly wonderful addition to the Running with the Pack saga. You will need to have read the earlier books to get the most out of this story, but what a joy that is in reading them and joining this wonderful universal story. Great characters and we get to meet up with a few old friends and a few new ones as well. Story is great, but ties into the last book in the saga. Sit yourself down and start with the first book if you haven't read them and end with this delightful little tale, you will not regret it for a moment.
  4. centexhairysub

    Howloween 3

    What a real treat on this day especially. I loved it, Randy will never be alone. He will always have members of the pack to stand beside him. Skyler and Trevor will be with him as long as they are all alive. So many wonderful things to like about this chapter and the story as a whole. Great characters as always, the writing and pacing were spot on as usual, and we got to meet a few new players. I do hope that we get to see more of all of these wonderful characters again, sooner rather than later. I hope that we get more of Seth and Glen and all the Betas.
  5. So glad that Toby found Noah, nice to have a guy closer to his age to talk to about things. Plus, they both are into ecology and green issues so that gives them extra to talk about. WOW, Kostas and Bruno are a bit bold. I mean, in the work garage, seems like a little bit more than risky, Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one.
  6. centexhairysub

    Howloween 2

    What a delicious chapter. I am so proud of everyone in the group with how they have stepped in to help and protect Seth. And I am happy that Glenn decided to ask him out for more than just dinner and a movie. Randy failed to realize that his parents were going to stand by him no matter what. Sadly, not everyone has that experience. I understand his parents wanting to have grandchildren, but that is not out of the question. Now, how will they handle him being in a three way relationship with another man? Great chapter, flowed just beautifully. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 10

    Looks like everything went well; and let's all hope that the mating goes just as well tonight. I am so happy not only for the twins but for Elijah and Tyler as well. I was worried about Caleb coming face to face with Vann. I hope that goes good for both of them. Even if they are not together, Caleb needs to find a way for Vann to be in his life more than he is now. Lemon Cheesecake? I demand the recipe...
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Excellent chapter, lot's of information provided and we are getting a look at more of the players. I think that Greg is absorbing what he needs to know rather well, but there are going to be issues that pop up that are going to throw him for a loop. I am going to have to make a scorecard to try and keep everyone and everything straight. Well, at least we know that Thomas is up to the job. LOL
  9. Well, got some background on Jeremy. I was worried after the last chapter that no one gave him any updates that we could tell. I understand why he was upset but understand why Derek also just lost track of everything. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  10. centexhairysub

    Howloween 1

    What a hot start to a new story... I loved how Trevor was there in spirit and watching even if he wasn't in person when Skyler turned Randy. And love that Randy blew his load, so funny, sweet, and hot. The transition is never easy, and the last week before he turns will be hard on him and those around him. Well, Randy thought about accepting the fact that he was going to turn; but never considered talking to his parents and family about the fact he is dating a guy or two? I guess one is so unexpected and the other just has some ingrown issues that he never considered. Great start to this new story...
  11. centexhairysub

    Up the bum

    Wonderful chapter, so descriptive and full of good advice. LOL. Really quite hot and thoroughly enjoyed the chapter, well written as always and I have had a few friends like Connor that wanted to know how to, never had a conversation as hot in real life though. I am glad that Brian and Gordon are so open with each other; I know couples that never get to that point.
  12. A really interesting take on a subject that is hard for people to find common ground on. The writing is excellent as always; and the character development was first rate. Really enjoyed this short story and the perspective it presented. Well Done.
      • 5
      • Love
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Exceptionally well written with excellent character development, as always. Very provocative but well-reasoned as well. Handled a very touchy subject with tact and reason, never an easy thing to do. Bravo...
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 94

    Okay, I thought the hit had been called off for lack of funds? Did Curtis send the guy or could it have been Guy Fellowes or someone else? I loved how everyone in the family just handled going into lockdown so calmly. It was funny to see what some people have to deal with and how they deal with it. JP just hates to get called out on manners. LOL. Love how Isidore complimented Stef on the decor for the safe room. The security people handled everything just as they should have. Now, WTF... I totally did not see that coming. I cannot see Jake as a father but in this saga stranger things have happened. Excellent work, Mr. Arbour, truly first rate.
  15. Oh WOW, I don't know if that was brilliant or lunatic, but loved it... I just can't imagine what Derek is going through. He almost lost his boyfriend, then did lose him because of his memory, got him back, lost him again, got him back, then his family was kidnapped, two members of his rescue squad were killed, then his family was rescued, but his dad was shot but not badly. This man has had one hell of a week. Loved it.
  16. OMG, I can't imagine the tragedy of three people being killed when if the idiots had worn masks, they could have lived. This just took a really dark turn.
  17. centexhairysub

    Chapter 9

    When Caleb approached the steps; I thought Sebastian and him were going to have to whip them out and measure. I am sure that Sebastian was tense waiting on them to arrive; the Alpha that he replaced, rightly so, but still. I am glad that Caleb immediately affirmed that Sebastian made the right call. It had to be said and said quickly. I do worry that there will be some fall out, but it will just have to be dealt with. I do worry that they don't know who poisoned Caleb. I am glad the twins will be first. Can't wait for the next update, just an outstanding job.
  18. Back then, you just could not take a chance and leave a man like Ronnie Prescott alive; if you had a chance to kill him, even shooting him in the back, then do so. If he isn't locked up, he is a danger to everyone. I think we can guess what Lucas was about to get off his chest. Jubal did what he had to do; now let's hope that he can get Lucas to town and a doctor before it is too late. A clean through and through shot gives Lucas the best chance of survival, but infection or anything else could cause a complication and kill him. Another wonderful chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. I am truly sorry for your loss; I do understand how devastating it can be.
  19. Love how they have allowed Toby to take over with the plants; and now a bug hotel. I had to actually look up to see what that was. Great how open they are with the whole nudity issue, I think it is very healthy. Most Europeans tend to have a much more open view of nudity and don't look at it as something shocking like we in America do. I am glad they told Toby no on a nude picture of him, agree at his age that is a step too far. I still think Deidre is going to cause more issues, hope they guys and the solicitor are both ready.
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 8

    Well damn, I need a cold shower now... Well, matching white wolves; guess that makes sense as white and light sort of go together. I wonder if Caleb has picked up any of Asa's abilities. Love that they are going to team up with Corbin. I could see so many good things going on there. I don't think that Caleb has any desire to go back to being an Alpha of a pack. I mean, he will always be an Alpha because that is what he is; but I don't think he wants to take charge of a pack and deal with all of that any more. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 93

    Cody is right; it would have been hard to be a huge star at that point and be out; it would still be today. That said, Travis could work in the theatre where it has never been as big of a deal, or become the greatest character actor in the world, either would still be great work; and it isn't like he needs the money. Plus, Travis may not actually like acting when he really gets into it, we could all be jumping the gun. Love how the gifts so matched those giving them; and yet were perfect for Travis. Will and Travis may be in for the long haul; not saying they are ready to be each others everything right this moment, but they seem to connect on just so many levels. Cannot wait for the birthday party.... And as anyone really decided on exactly who we think is going to turn out to be his father???
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Mary and Billy are great additions; and can't wait to get to know them more. But then, wait, we discover that Greg is a Baron and outranks James and Donna, yikes... So much information, but I feel so much more is to come.
  23. centexhairysub

    Chapter 92

    You know, I did not think about it until I was re-reading this; but someone needs to have a serious discussion with Guy Fellowes, I mean maybe a discussion like JP or Brad would arrange.
  24. Brenda sounds fabulous. I do hope that the swelling going down will help Jeremy start to remember. Derek must have felt like he was getting his with a two by four. The not knowing he was gay sort of throws me. Being an amnesiac doesn't change who you are fundamentally generally. I have dealt with a few cases of short term and one long term amnesia and the details may not be there but who you are as an individual generally is. I know there can be exceptions but....
  25. Gordon and Brian need to have more friends, even straight ones, and David seems great. Glad that he is so open and obliviously cares about Toby. Another couple that don't care for Jasper, Deidre better be careful or she is going to alienate much of her circle standing by an ass. Didn't everyone go skinny dipping when they were younger? Grew up in the country and maybe it was different but we did so even in mixed company.
×
×
  • Create New...