centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,878 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Training and a Return to Cleveland
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Training and a Return to Cleveland
I wish I could say that it shocked me; but never underestimate the selfishness of some people, even toward their relatives. Derek and Jeremy are making a huge commitment, not the marriage, that I think they are ready for; but Adam will need counseling and this is a commitment for the rest of their lives. Well done... -
Poetry can convey so many thoughts and ideas; each springing from the imagination of another. How we interpret those thoughts is up to each of us; we take what the author gives and puts it through our own lens.
-
Chapter 17 Holding on Tight
centexhairysub commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 17 Holding on Tight
Lucas is awake; and Jubal feels joyous and that is totally understandable. Reid is truly happy and I think coming to terms with the idea that Lucas is tying himself slowly but surely to Jubal. Plus, Billy seems might attached to Reid, I wonder if there is a story there. LOL Well, Jubal is right, always things to do on a farm; but the Doc is right as well, Jubal needs to take care of himself as well. I am so happy.- 76 comments
-
- 19
-
-
November CSR Discussion Day: When Opportunity Knocks by kbois
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Excuse me, what do you mean the end of the series??? The Hybrid Journey saga can never end, ever.... It must have at least twenty books. It must be longer than the CAP series. LOL. Great interview and love the idea for the title of your autobiography. -
Edward obviously knows his stuff; he kept the boys busy talking and being goofy and they never realized what pictures he took. Can't wait to see how that turns out; plus, I hope the one with Toby is as much fun as this one was, but not quite as revealing. Can't wait to see what the party looks like and how the guys in guard position do; just hope there is nothing serious that happens to cause it to blow back on Brian or Gordon. I like Russ, I think he is sort of lonely and the guys are good for him. Can't wait to see what all the parents think of the photos.
- 18 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Let us hope that Asa was able to make some headway with Duncan. I do think the longer he puts it off the harder it will be on him to go through everything. Plus, Dante and Marcel are waiting on him to change, and that has to be so hard on them. I am glad we got a little bit of Marcel's story from him. And what Duncan did for him was remarkable. These three boys have truly bonded and it will be next to impossible for them to be separated. I can only see about a million things that could go wrong with a side trip into Russia to see what information they could get about Huntington. I hope they share their plans with someone and they are ordered not to or talked out of it. Plus, are we sure Huntington will give them time to try and do some reconnaissance? I fully expect him to try and make a move when least expected. Excellent chapter, the wait was well worth it. Can't wait to see that is next.
- 159 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
Let's hope that Jake is right. Great chapter and Tommy once again makes a decision to spare Greg from doing something he isn't quite yet prepared to do. Really not sure that Tommy continuing to act as he has is helping Greg or not, but we will see. Greg is going to have to be allowed to make his own decisions and live with the consequences. Now, ones that have life and death issues may not be the best to start with but still. The guys actually handled it better than I anticipated, and the line about if Greg cleaned the floor Jake would suck his dick is just too funny.
- 26 comments
-
- 11
-
-
What a moment and the gathering was so special on many different levels. I don't think any child there will ever forget the Happy Dance, and their part in it. Auntie is going to have to get some explanations or there will eventually be hell to pay. This gathering was the beginning, it will grow and spread, and the fight will be on to stop the development.
-
This story is just so imaginative. The writing and pacing have consistently been spot on and keep getting better. Honestly impressed by the lengths that Russ is will to go to arrange a meeting with our guys. And I do think that he actually liked meeting the family. Toby and Noah are just too cute. Love this.
-
Great chapter, love how Tommy handled the situation with Greg. Greg may be emancipated but he still has some learning to do. Greg proved with his dealings with the Judge and at both banks that he has the capacity of acting in his own best interest but that doesn't mean there won't be mistakes and missteps along the way. That said, he does have some really good " People " around him. Excellent chapter, the flow was just perfect.
-
I was so wrong in the last chapter; the Bucks are the most dysfunctional family in this wonderful saga. And Curtis Buck and ABC need to get together and see if group therapy really works. I think that Will was right, Zack knew, how I am not so sure. So now Jake has to have a really uncomfortable conversation with his mother. I almost feel sorry for Miranda Buck, almost. I can't believe Taylor. Big surprised me, maybe he and Travis can salvage some type of relationship. Truly outstanding, Bravo, Mark, Bravo.
-
Snoopy and the gang are always there to make any day brighter. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you...
-
Excellent chapter: actually, a lot of information given just done with panache. I do think that deciding how much to trust his friends will prove hard for Greg, he has such an honest nature, but death is a significant deterrent. I like how Greg, Scott, and Billy interact; and Tommy makes the perfect foil. I can't wait for his significant other to arrive. I want to see how he interacts with this group.. Imagine being able to buy something that at the time was just something you needed to use; bit the ability to hold onto it and take care of it makes it appreciate in value all out of belief. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what you do next.
-
Truly a wonderful chapter; and Corbin is a better sport than most men his age. I am so glad to see that he took the first step to try and make the hybrids comfortable with them. After everything they have been through, trusting anyone new would be a challenge. It appears that Pieter has done what he can, and I do agree that getting the hybrids cured or as returned to normal as possible must be the priority, but getting Huntington has to be a close second. Hope this group is getting counseling like the ones in Montana. Just so well done...
- 145 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
This really shows the depth and breadth of writing on this site.
-
Thank You to Our Blog Contributor!
centexhairysub commented on Valkyrie's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Way to go...- 7 comments
-
- 8
-
-
-
- thank you
- blog contributor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Thank You to Our Moderation Team
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Great work at a job that is harder than people realize.- 9 comments
-
- 6
-
-
-
- smt
- moderation team
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Saying a little prayer for Lucas; but it seems he has a lot of folks holding good thoughts for him all around the area. And I do think that Doc and Reid both held their thoughts about the scarring on the neck admirably. There has to be a story there. LOL Jubal is a good man, and Reid and the others realize it. I understand the need to stay busy, but that said, Jubal needs to take care of himself if he is going to take care of Lucas and the place. Wonderful story, just truly wonderful.
- 110 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Convictions, and Moving Forward
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Convictions, and Moving Forward
Well, dear old dad is done for, so to speak. And it looks like they will be getting a little bit out of it; but honestly, 450.00.00 really isn't that much. It will go quickly, if you aren't careful, but at least if he lose his job, he can take some time finding a new one. And he can pay off his fines both with the IRS and with the court system. Lord, the landlady needs to get over it; but then more than a few would react like that. At least now he and Derek can really start to look for a place together. -
Just love how Brian and Gordon both deal with Toby. That is how you deal with a kid on so many levels. I did think that Brian having a little talk with Toby about him and Noah was just so perfectly written. I still believe that Deidre is going to cause issues; not sure how or when but there will be some. Love the idea of a nude statement piece for their place as well.
- 12 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Oh, we are going to the land of tall blonde men. Love it. I am really glad that Corbin wants to go with Caleb and Asa; and I think it is a wonderful idea for all the reasons listed. I do worry about them being away from everyone; but such an important mission. I do worry about the fact we still do not know who poisoned Caleb, I still worry about that coming back to bite them. Surprised that Asa turned the table on Caleb, especially in wolf form. But how hot was that. Can't wait to see what happens when they arrive in Germany; and does anyone think they will be coming home with some pups of their own?
- 128 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
Wonderful chapter; let's hope the bees nest that the Council Secretary stirred up continues to grow. I have a feeling that they could be equally important to stopping this mining issues. Auntie is going to important, you can just tell how others, even our group response to her. Great update, can't wait for the next one.
-
Wow, would be so great to pick up languages that easily. I can't imagine how impressive that is even for a vampire. And on top of that, he has another ability, the psychic ability comes into play. This was an excellent chapter. I really like the conversations were the beast gets to inject his thoughts and come out to play.
-
A Teary Reunion, the Hearing, and Florida
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in A Teary Reunion, the Hearing, and Florida
Well glad that Jeremy ended up back with Derek; and his brothers seem cool. I hope they do give the needle to his father, what an ass. -
Permanent Incarceration and Temporary? Freedom
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Permanent Incarceration and Temporary? Freedom
This father is a real ass; first he kicks his son out for being gay; then tracks him down and kidnaps him to send him to a conversion camp; then we find out he possible murdered his wife. I swear if Jeremy did not have crappy luck; he wouldn't have any at all. Glad his other lawyer arranged for one here to help him; and it is better for him to stay there and get that time in being served. The authorities were he is now; want him to testify against his father so they will make sure he is protected and treated right.
