Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 92

    You know, I did not think about it until I was re-reading this; but someone needs to have a serious discussion with Guy Fellowes, I mean maybe a discussion like JP or Brad would arrange.
  2. Brenda sounds fabulous. I do hope that the swelling going down will help Jeremy start to remember. Derek must have felt like he was getting his with a two by four. The not knowing he was gay sort of throws me. Being an amnesiac doesn't change who you are fundamentally generally. I have dealt with a few cases of short term and one long term amnesia and the details may not be there but who you are as an individual generally is. I know there can be exceptions but....
  3. Gordon and Brian need to have more friends, even straight ones, and David seems great. Glad that he is so open and obliviously cares about Toby. Another couple that don't care for Jasper, Deidre better be careful or she is going to alienate much of her circle standing by an ass. Didn't everyone go skinny dipping when they were younger? Grew up in the country and maybe it was different but we did so even in mixed company.
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    Let's hope that Asa is right and his ability will allow him to heal the hybrid pups. If something happens and he can't, the disappointment would be devastating. Caleb and Asa are truly meant to be together; the little things are just so perfect when they are with each other. And of course, you know that when they get around to mating; it will be spectacular. Giles is a great Alpha; and he truly cares about all of his pack, even those not yet members. Sebastian is going to be surprised about a lot of this. Finding out that Caleb was poisoned will explain so much. Can't wait for the next update. NOW...
  5. Honestly, the doctor should have sent an ambulance and the police to get Jeremy. WOW, what an up and down chapter.
  6. Well, if Jubal is as good at barbering as Lucas seems to think; he could make a good living at it if there isn't already one in Bearpaw Lake. A skilled barber was highly prized back then. Seems that Lucas finally got to give Jubal a good look at this property. As always the descriptive dialogue was outstanding. Sounds like a good place, and the orchard would be a welcome plus. I still think the stallion might cause some issues when they go to pen the herd; but not sure the stallion is going to be as much of an issue as Reid is. Question might be between Reid and Lucas; who was the stallion and who was the mare? Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
  7. centexhairysub

    Ares

    WOW, never worked in any business that was like either of those shown in this chapter. Have had a couple of bespoke suits and never got that service; although I prefer to be the one doing the servicing. LOL. Ah, the joys of being the parent to a teenage boy... Love Phillipa.
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    Let's hope that Greg is able to adjust soon; and has anyone given any thought to what his father is going to say, or does he know? Greg and Scott have truly started their life together. I want to know more about the prophesy. Greg needs to remember he was supposed to have a meeting with his friends, I know he can't now, but they need to be told something. Well done.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 92

    You know, I have a couple of members of my family that I truly periodically hate; but even at my worst, I could not have them killed. I just don't understand being able to do something like that. I mean, not even a total stranger, much less than someone you have known your or their whole life. I know it happens, and history is just packed with examples, but damn... I have never liked Zach, but I hope he is careful. This birthday dinner is starting to resemble one of the great dinners at Escorial. Brilliant.
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 6

    WOW, projectile vomiting and the shits; interesting way to rid yourself of the toxins he pulled from Caleb. I hope that Caleb and Asa can both sleep, rest, and recover; they both need it. Asa from pulling the corruption out of Caleb and trying to help him mentally; and Caleb from getting the poison out and dealing with the issues involved in that. Glad that Giles and Santos were there to help. Good thing that shapeshifters in general handle contact and messes equally well. Well done.
  11. Interesting chapter, understand how hard it will be for all of them to move forward. Mrs. Perch might really like the company; but she may also have a house full of guest coming in from the funeral. Patience may be a virtue; but it can suck; and not in a good way.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    What a true delight. The writing, pacing and characterizations were spot on as always. And of course, Cats Rule....
  13. centexhairysub

    Deirdre

    I just knew that Deidre was going to be an issue; and I still think that Jasper will cause something at some point. Glad that Brian got at least part of the conversation on tape, it might come in handy. You know that Deidre dumping him over this had to hurt Toby on some level, he may play it off but still. Brian and Toby seem to be developing a better relationship, of course, being nearby and living with his dad and Gordon has to help some. But being open about things does as well. I think Brian will be as honest as he can; but they need to be a little further along for some questions to be asked. Toby has a good support system with both Drew and Evie and Denise; along with Brian and Gordon and some of this close friends. They do need to get everything settled legally....
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 5

    So Caleb was poisoned but by whom, no one seems to be questioning that. It would have had to be someone at least close to him, and that person could still be a danger to his old pack. Asa knows what needs to be done; but it surely doesn't sound like an easy task. Nothing in heaven or hell is as complicated as the human brain from a physical standpoint, and then you throw in emotions, yikes. Giles and Santos will be there to help; but should someone that knew Caleb before the poisoning be there as well? What if there is some issue that only someone from his past would know about. Oh my God, I can just see so many issues with this.
  15. centexhairysub

    Parents

    Delightful chapter, and getting to know the parents is always an interesting dilemma. That said, the backgrounds are truly different but both obviously loving. Toby does seem to be adjusting and getting settled as well; but I do see storm clouds on the horizon. His mother and Jasper are going to cause issues, you just know it. Proving to be a lovely story, well written, and the pacing is first rate.
  16. Sounds like the idea with the corral will work; and starting with the feed just inside and outside is a smart idea. Horses are smarter than most people give them credit for being. You have to let them decide it is their idea to get inside any type of fenced in area, even if their is an opening. Jubal is taken with Lucas; and I think the feeling is mutual. I do wonder exactly who in Larkspur Lucas was checking out. Jubal could always use some of his money and buy the land next to Lucas, seems we know some other men that did this as well. Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next update.
  17. Alive but having no idea what is going on, total loss of short term memory. I have often wondered who has it worse, those that have lost that memory or those that love and care for them that don't know if those memories will ever come back.
  18. centexhairysub

    The Hunt

    What a delicious chapter. How the hell did Gideon lose the female vampire that he was trailing, it had to be her that returned and attacked Kavan. She was probably trying to ensure that her kill was discovered. Kavan was given a great gift by the Perditaj. This will allow him to navigate the other realm so much easier; plus being able to call upon him is in itself a great gift as well. I wonder if the necklace will prove to be as much of a clue as I suspect. A truly wonderful surprise to find this new chapter up, can't wait for the next one.
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    Poison? What exotic poison could have been used that two different shifter doctors failed to check for; or did anyone think to even look for poison? Giles is a truly gifted Alpha, and Caleb would be truly lucky to find a real home under him. Asa immediately realized the implications of what being a mate means and acted appropriately. So many thoughts swirling, have to reread and try and understand all the implications here. Caleb isn't getting rid of Asa that easily...
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 91

    Wonderful chapter, Will and Travis do balance each other out in many ways. Not saying that they are a forever couple, at their age that really should not be even an option. They still have college and Stef is right, Travis has never been free to be himself, and that will come with it's own issues. I could actually see Travis being a good actor, a lot of really good performers are introverts. Travis needs to decide what he wants to do with the assets that they rescued. I really can't see him managing them at his age, and is he even really interested in that type of work? Can't wait to see what happens next. Great job Mark.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 80

    Leave it to Winkler to be the one that is there for Granger in his hour of true need. The bond they share is truly remarkable. Hate that we don't know for sure about Calvert, never my favorite, but in some ways the one most suited to be with George long term. Really hate about Gatling, I remember when he was just a ship's boy from the estate. I know that his actions hurt Granger, but I fully blame Calvert much more than Gatling for that. I truly think that Caroline has actually lost her mind. I am glad that George has his mother by his side; and the Duke and he are finding ways to mend their relationship, but will it ever be rock solid? St. Vincent has come to his senses and not a moment too soon. Wonderful update, can't wait to see what happens next.
  22. centexhairysub

    Toby

    Who the hell packs a suitcase full of dirty and inappropriate clothes and just sends the kid off without any notice, Deidre does obviously. I can tell there is going to be additional issues here, you just know the type; plus Jasper will egg her on. Glad Toby is open with his Dad and Gordon, and impressed with how Gordon is handling this. 4 I love the BEES...
  23. centexhairysub

    Back Home

    And so the real adventure is about to begin...
  24. Great chapter, and I think that Brian and Gordon should take the chance to live together, but maybe wait and try to get on an even keel before involving Toby. Very dangerous to try that in the Middle East, lot's of gay sex, but major taboo and very dangerous if you get caught in the wrong situation.
  25. Brian and Toby both seem to be figuring their lives out at the same time. Hope they both realize that neither of them is truly alone, if nothing else, they have each other. Working together and being in a relationship can be tricky, but let's hope for the best. Gordon and Brian seem to connect on several levels.
×
×
  • Create New...