Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. Horror is always a good choice
  2. Great story, and really nice to get some insight from the horse's mouth so to speak.
  3. Thrad will do the right thing, let's just hope that he does so in time to prevent anything else from happening. Are we sure everyone on the planet is dead?
  4. Well, damn, there is always someone trying to destroy anything that is not orthodox from the get-go. I to believe in love but believe that true love is rarer than most understand. Interesting chapter, can't wait to see what is next.
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 13

    Scott did the right thing, there is less than a 50/50 shot, we don't know how much less; that isn't enough to do something without his permission. Have to wonder about the person he met, have they heard what happened, or are they wondering what is going on? Excellent chapter, full of some new information. Glad that he came clean about the letters, now everyone is up to date on that issue. Plus, George explaining how rare it is to successfully turn someone, has to have given them all pause. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 20

    I just feel that someone should be waving a red flag and screaming, bad idea... You knew that sooner or later; someone would make a mistake. Of course, the weather appeared to cause this, but are we sure that Huntington did not let it happen just so that someone would come back? Asa needs to let Caleb know what Huntington said about Vann. He may have someone watching that no one knows about. I don't believe for a minute that there is not a spy somewhere. OMG, this was just so good, can't wait to see what happens next.
  7. Honestly, does anything really beat a good old fashioned love story??? I don't believe so.
  8. Seems patently unfair to all involved; and yes, just because he is synthetic doesn't mean he can't be treated unfairly.
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 12

    It is often better to be tested under stress; the reaction can be truer. Prince George choose to do so because he understands that to be true. But even he was impressed with how well Greg handled everything. Greg and his friends are set to begin their lives in service to each other, and yes, I do mean each other. Greg may move into a leadership position, but he will serve those that he knows and protects as much as they will serve him. Lovely little ceremony, and it made Billy happy. Can't wait for the next update.
  10. I just don't even know what to say with this one, but can't wait for the next part.
  11. Wonderful chapter, so glad that everything is looking up with Derek and Jeremy, let's hope that continues. I hope they think about getting Adam some therapy, what happened is something that at his age would be very hard to process, and a professional might be able to help him in ways that Derek and Jeremy just are not equipped to do so yet. I can't wait for the party, hope it goes well. I do believe that Linden's will come and Derek and Jeremy will be able to make some amends and end that on a better note. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  12. For Jubal, the work on the cabin and with the wildings are a labor of love. He may not label them as such, but they are sure is the sky is blue. It is almost as if he is preparing the cabin and land for his love, and he is even if he is afraid to label it that. The stallion senses danger, that is why he is pulling the herd away some, patience will be needed to win him over. We know that Jubal was dragged behind a horse, probably for trusting a man with his feelings that he shouldn't have. But he must learn to open his heart back up enough to let Lucas know how he feels. I am sure that Reid and Billy are doing a dance similar. Reid obviously has history with Lucas, but that is over, his whatever it is with Billy is just beginning and that dance is ongoing. Can't wait to see what happens next. Jubal has found a home, but will his fear drive him from it; or will his heart open and let him embrace it.
  13. May have to check this one out.
  14. What a real delight this chapter was from start to finish. I do think that Russ just found the art via his PA and decided to go for it. I don't think there was anything like stalking Brian and Gordon involved. I do think that Russ is a bit lonely, not sure the ready made family is quite right but I think he honestly likes Brian and Gordon and enjoyed their time together. He just made a connection and like a lot of busy people, finds it easier to maintain a connection then find a new one. I think he just found Toby amusing and because of Brian and Gordon thought of him when visiting a center like the one he set the visit up for. I really do like Evie and Drew, and Brian's mom is supportive but we just haven't gotten to really know her as well. I hope that Toby does give a talk at the Wilderness Center and the girls come along to help, their parents be damned. I do hope that Toby and Noah continue to enjoy each others company in whatever way they want.
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 19

    I honestly have an idea, but it is so outrageous that it just can't be articulated.
  16. So many choices, were to start???
  17. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    Ah the evildoers are already plotting to stop what the People have started. I wonder if they even try the carrot, the stick could backfire though, if the media stays focused, but of course that can change as well. The boys have been busy, but I foresee them getting even more so, so much to do; and with those against them now being aware a time constraint may come into play. Exciting times, but you know what the saying about that is.
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 11

    Well, everything was going way to well. We now have a better understanding of the society that Greg has found himself a major player in. I can see why some would view Greg as a threat, I don't imagine a Baron with no territory happens very often. Ah, so Greg and Scott were fated, I really want to meet one of these fates that seem to control so much. LOL. Would it be even a good thing for Greg to try and turn his father; we learned it is rare and doesn't always work, if he failed what type of damage would that do to his psyche. Leonard was not what I was expecting, but it is early still. Can't wait.
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 19

    I know that Sebastian is right, but that doesn't make it any easier on Caleb. They are getting all the information that they can, so they can make the best decisions possible. We can hope that Sebastian is right and one of Asa's guards make a mistake. Caleb needs to talk to Vann now, there is no telling what the future holds and Vann deserves the truth of the matter. I would not be shocked if Vann had some idea of the truth anyway. I am glad that they sent the kids to Texas, I know Huntington struck at them there thru Corbin but I have to feel that it is a secondary target at best, the boys will be safer there than in Germany or Montana. I still believe that there is a spy in their midst. Not sure how close, but Huntington has to much information on ancillary areas of knowledge for there not to be someone feeding him some of the information.
  20. You go Judge Ridge, but in any state in the south you could just as easily gotten a judge that took the opposite view. It seems that they are getting all their lives on track after a series of really terrible events. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  21. centexhairysub

    Friday Fun

    So glad that Toby and Noah have each other in their lives; they both need someone just like the other. I do hope they boys both know they could talk to Brian and Gordon about anything and it would be okay. So nice, but rare to find that type of relationship. I am sure that Kostas knows; and probably Bruno as well that at least Noah has watched them, but don't think they want Brian or Gordon to realize that the boys have seen what they have. Great chapter, can't wait to see what is next.
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 99

    I am not sure that Brad is actually more ruthless than JP; he is just more violent. JP has proved to be very ruthless in the past with those that have hurt his family. I am glad that Will handled the situation like he did. I don't think that Brad was ready to make the pledge and I do think they need to stay on an even keel about this, while remaining as united as possible. I sort of hope that Travis and Big can come to a meeting of the minds; well meeting of one and a half minds. LOL. They are to some extent the only family that each other may end up with. I do think that Travis and Jake will find a way to develop more of a relationship; and glad that Tom Buck decided to leave Jake a trust as well, classy move. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  23. Some people, who shall remain nameless, are just sooooo impatient.
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 18

    What the hell, I am with @Mrsgnomie, you move to give the pups some stability and then your risk it all on something you don't fully understand the risk to obviously. Not sure either of them are truly prepared to be fathers at the moment. I was so hoping they would not do something this stupid. Huntington has a spy within the ranks, I think closer than anyone realizes. He had to know that Asa and Caleb were going to try something like this to have that trap ready.
  25. centexhairysub

    Chapter 10

    Well, @gmc is right; Greg and Scott are building a group around them that will serve them as well as possible for as long as they all can. Getting a lawyer and accountant from among true friends will always be beneficial to all involved. Always make your money work for you when you can. It isn't always possible, but generally you should be generating some income even if it is just passively from any money you have. So well done, can't wait to see what happens next. Can't wait to meet Tommy's partner.
×
×
  • Create New...