centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Wow, would be so great to pick up languages that easily. I can't imagine how impressive that is even for a vampire. And on top of that, he has another ability, the psychic ability comes into play. This was an excellent chapter. I really like the conversations were the beast gets to inject his thoughts and come out to play.
-
A Teary Reunion, the Hearing, and Florida
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in A Teary Reunion, the Hearing, and Florida
Well glad that Jeremy ended up back with Derek; and his brothers seem cool. I hope they do give the needle to his father, what an ass. -
Permanent Incarceration and Temporary? Freedom
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Permanent Incarceration and Temporary? Freedom
This father is a real ass; first he kicks his son out for being gay; then tracks him down and kidnaps him to send him to a conversion camp; then we find out he possible murdered his wife. I swear if Jeremy did not have crappy luck; he wouldn't have any at all. Glad his other lawyer arranged for one here to help him; and it is better for him to stay there and get that time in being served. The authorities were he is now; want him to testify against his father so they will make sure he is protected and treated right. -
Let's hope that Toby and Noah get to continue to see each other; not just for the new exciting boy stuff but because they both seem like they could use a good friend that has common interest. Lovely chapter, flowed really well and the writing was spot on. I do like how the characters continue to be developed and grow not just go with the flow but seem to be involved. I think that Noah might like coming over some; I do think he might be a little jealous of how involved Brian and Gordon are in Toby's life. His parents are very busy and don't think they are as involved in his day to day life. Of course, at a certain level of society that is not unusual.
- 12 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
2023/2024 Writing Event Announcement - A Tribute to Carlos Hazday
centexhairysub commented on Valkyrie's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Great idea, great tribute. -
Okay, this may have topped almost every dinner ever at Escorial. I am just speechless. The Buck's may be the most screwed up family in this saga and that is saying a hell of a lot. I do love how organized both Travis and Jake are; something they share in common. And I think they really already do care about each other, strange how fast that can happen as well. Curtis Buck needs to truly die. I honestly think they should leave him to JP; he always dealt with those that harmed his family in such inventive ways. Brad is too utilitarian in his eliminations. Amusing how Stef and Miranda mirrored each other in their dress. Well, eighteen years old is old enough to learn that your grandfather is really your father, I guess. That is why Grandfather Buck arranged the trust the way he did; plus, he probably suspected that his son wasn't up to the task of running the family empire. I wonder what revelations are left to come; did Miranda seduce her father-in-law or the other way around; or was Curtis just not up to snuff so to speak.
- 38 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Way To Go....
- 6 comments
-
- 7
-
-
- review team
- recognition
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yikes, I have read almost none of these. I need to win the lottery so I can give up working and just spend my days reading... LOL.
-
Wonderful chapter, the words just flowed so beautifully. Waiting is always the hardest part with something like this. The person that is in the coma is at peace, at least as much as they can be, it is the people that are hoping and praying on them that are having a rough time of it. I wasn't sure about Reid, but I do think he is truly a good guy. I hope we get some backstory on him and Lucas. And a little more on Jubal's past would not hurt either. Bravo, truly Bravo.
-
Well, I could see several issues arising that could cause problems with this; but we will have to see how the guys handle this dinner meeting. At least Toby and Noah are going to get a great treat out of it. Double Trouble could be ahead.
- 15 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Confrontation and Escape
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Confrontation and Escape
Okay, really weird chapter here. I hate people like his father. -
Wonderful start to what appears to be a great new story with some of our favorite old friends. Pacing was excellent and can't wait to see what happens next. Don't you just hate big industry and when it gets in bed with the government, everyone needs to look out.
-
I bet she did piss herself, at least a little bit. LOL This had to be the work of Huntington; but my first question would be how did he know that Corbin had found the twins and helped them escape who Huntington had sold/gifted/traded them to in the first place? Glad that Sebastian sent some of his people to help the Texas pack build up their defenses. Some items are basic; but the Montana pack has had to deal with so much that they are beyond even the advanced level at this point. Caleb and Asa just fit so well together, but have to wonder if there is a third in their future? They seem very attached to Corbin on several levels already. I hate that Caleb left without letting Vann know the truth; but understand under the circumstances there really was no choice.
- 182 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Let's hope that Greg continues to progress in his abilities and knowledge, the fact that he is smart enough to know that learning more languages would be a plus speaks highly of his ability. Scott and Billy will be great help to Greg in knowing himself and this new world. The fact he already feels so close to both shows the depth of his true feelings for each of them. Love the internal conversation between Greg and his beast, was just highly interesting and amusing. So well done....
-
Chapter 81: Final Chapter
centexhairysub commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Chapter 81: Final Chapter
Loved this chapter for some many reasons, but mostly because it gave us a few that few ever see of George. The ride with the Duchess was lovely. The real feelings between the two of them just flowed so openly; much more than you would suspect of that level of society at the time. It is obvious that they truly love one another, and they are alike in many ways. The benefits that the Duchess brought to George's life and the Bridgemont family and lands is palpable. What George and Caroline created at Brentwood is a testimony to how a great estate should be run. For all of her recent idiocy, Caroline did a lot of good with George there on the estate. The letter from his grandfather had to give George hope that Calvert would be okay. You know that Lammert will do all that he can to ensure that Calvert is well taken care of and recovers as well as he possibly can. The news of how upset Calvert was over the loss of Gatling is not surprising, but you know it had to sting at George's ego and psyche. I think that Calvert did love Gatling more than anyone besides Granger, but can anyone in Granger's orbit really love someone more than him? Calvert's letter said so much with so little. The fact the writing was so shacky said how bad Calvert was; but Calvert clearly only wants to return to England and to Granger.- 57 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Love how supportive Brian and Gordon both are of Toby and his projects and passions. Great that so many from the extended family was there for him as well. Hate that the girls parents were like that; but stupid is as stupid does. Smart to touch base with the teacher, and she seems amazing. Toby is getting to the age that some independence is needed and a good thing. Each step builds confidence and helps him to grow. Excellent chapter.
- 15 comments
-
- 14
-
-
The Berger/Burlington Transition Continues
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in The Berger/Burlington Transition Continues
Derek was probably right about needing to get this behind him; but I think that Jeremy is going to stay pissed for a while, especially because his father is about to make a surprise visit. The DA's being a hard ass. Well done. -
Oh honey, don't you just love dinners at Escorial. Hate that Jake isn't Travis's father, but never really felt that. Only two explanations though, so this birthday meeting is gonna be as good as a dinner at Escorial. Will's gift was perfect. I think he just knows Marie better than maybe anyone. The connection they share is amazing and will stand then in good stead later in life no matter what happens. Curtis is going down, with his reduced ability to pay off people, a hitman turning on him will send him to jail. Love this...
-
Even with the gut feeling, Caleb and Asa simply could not leave before they did what they did for the hybrids. I was afraid they were going to be too late. Why Corbin's place though, because he had rescued the twins? So glad that they were able to at least do something for all of the hybrids they treated. We can hope the ones like Johnny are able to recover more when they hit puberty. I do think that Caleb should tell Vann, as Silas said, he is old enough to know. But no one can rush that, Caleb will have to feel ready.
-
Chapter 14 Blood Stains
centexhairysub commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 14 Blood Stains
Glad that Jubal found the last mare; being hobbled would have made it an easy target for predators or getting hurt trying to get to food or water. How someone cares for animals says a lot about that person. Cleaning the blood up would have been a hard job, not just because of the mess and the fact it had time to dry out some; but because of what it would have represented. We can only hope that Lucas will be okay when Jubal gets back to Bearpaw. At least Jubal will really have his stake back; don't know what he is going to do with it, but can hazard a guess. The rest will be harder to return, the money at least; the jewelry might be easier if they can find someone that can describe it. Wonderful chapter has always, no matter when we got it.- 90 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Have read many or maybe even a majority of these stories but found a few I would like to check out. I do love anything historical. Mark Arbour's story, " Chronicles of an Acedemic Predator " was what originally brought me to this website. I will have to start trying to work through some of these other authors, of course, some are old friends so to speak. A couple, dkstories and Mawgrin are of course gone way to soon. Looking forward to checking out some of the other stories posted here.
-
Lawyers, Apartments, and Trucks, Oh My
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Lawyers, Apartments, and Trucks, Oh My
Well, so far this is smoother than I was anticipating. I really thought there would be more blowback from the DA. Not sure how the IRS will be, they are always difficult to deal with. I do think this is the smart thing to do, clearing everything up before the truck title change would be smart. Not sure how the job will take all of this, but you never know; if he was a good enough worker, they might be okay. Glad they are moving forward with trying to find a place to share. Nice chapter, let's hope the a-hole father stays away, but betting he doesn't. LOL -
OMG, I really thought that Phillipa would have put a stop to this idea. She is my kind of gal. I don't know about business cohesion with anything like this but makes the day more interesting. Russ Kahn is going to prove interesting. He has been mentioned before and now we are going to find out what he will bring to the story. Great job, and what an imagination. LOL
-
Chapter 13 If He Ever Does
centexhairysub commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 13 If He Ever Does
Excellent chapter, the emotions just rolled off the page. You can tell how much Jubal truly cares for Lucas, which considering how short of a time they have known each other is rather amazing. Sometimes you just know, it doesn't take longer than a moment. Reid will head out and get that damn Prescott off the land. Then he is going to have to have a fuller explanation. Reid obviously cares about Lucas as well, but we still don't know that full backstory yet. Let's hope this Doc from back East is better than the average doctor in the Old West. I am sure that he will be. Jubal has to take care of himself so he can take care of the land, stock, and most importantly Lucas when he starts to get better. Wonderful story... Think nothing of it; we will all survive the mix up. You take care of you.- 54 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Learning that danger is coming, and many could be lost, then hot sex, then healing; damn, a lot going on in this chapter. The meeting was informative. I think Sebastian is a great Alpha and think the fact that he truly wants Caleb back says so much about him. He is truly worried for his people. Every moment that Caleb and Asa spend together just pulls them closer together. They are truly fated mates. And that scene was just hot. You would have to be a sociopath not to understand the fear and even terror that the hybrids and their families are feeling. The kids have been scared not just physically but emotionally and mentally. I am sure that they are in counseling but even with that, it will always be hard for them to trust strangers and others. Damn, this was just a great chapter.
- 181 comments
-
- 17
-
-
