centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
A question of time and space
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in A question of time and space
Ralph has his business and his girls and Nolan; and while the idea of them all peacefully coexisting is wonderful, it may not be realistic in such a small space. While there is room where he is now for some of it, all just doesn't fit well. Sounds like the business is doing well, and it might well be time to look at getting an admin in, you would be surprised at how much that can help, if you get the right one, plus more room would always be a help. Unsure how large the area they are in really is or what the real estate market would be in the area. Small companies or businesses can get priced out of an area rather quickly, much like middle income homebuyers in some areas as well. Ralph and Nolan communicate really well, especially for a couple this early in a relationship. But I think that having space to retreat to of one's own is a huge deal early or really anytime in a relationship. You need a place that is yours that you can retreat to just to think, wind down, or relax. Hate that the photo shoot got pushed back but do understand why. I am looking forward to it and the results. Can't wait for the launch party, and I do hope that Gordon and Brian are there. Just loved everything about this chapter, can't wait for the next update. -
Aaron would be quite brave to take that stand; but I could see it blowing up in his face quite easily unfortunately. In a small town like this, they are always going to move to protect one of their own, and Thompson being from the founding family, even as a black sheep, will definitely qualify. Thompson is the kind of person that probably would hire someone to protect himself and push the blame on someone else, and Red seems like someone that is just dumb enough to not understand how he could also take the blame if that blows up in their faces.
- 8 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates it. and thanks to all that do what they do to make this site what it is.
-
For some, family is family no matter what; you may not sit down to dinner with them, but you do what you can for them when they need it. I am sure the story behind how Bella acquired the club, and the resources would be an interesting tell. Bryce may care a little more than he should.
-
Marc is trying to build Sasha up so that when they go their separate ways, he will handle it all better. Marc talks about training crews for himself and others; but maybe he should hire out as a boy/girlfriend trainer. Marc was giving too much away in the latest deal, and his father let him know that wasn't smart or good for either side. Can't wait to see what happens next...
-
Celebrations, Crises and Promotions
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Celebrations, Crises and Promotions
A wonderful life well lived. -
I just love Leslie. She is a real delight, and her point of view is just spot on. I really do believe the Ludo and Arthur are in it for the long hall. Alesio seems like a treasure, but I think Lesley is right, there will be tears... I keep thinking that a nice poly relationship with that nice detective thrown into the mix.
- 10 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
"Without complaint I meet duty and punishment"
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in "Without complaint I meet duty and punishment"
Yikes, no one came out the better in this deal. Of course, Dante pleading for mercy for Tom saved him from half the lashes but not sure Tom is going to see it like that. -
Honestly, is there anyone that can get the best of Granger in a war of words? Cornwallis is an idiot to have tried. And why act like Granger was lying? I do worry that Caroline will get attached to George again during this little adventure. I think she will always carry a torch for the young man that swept her off her feet. Her issues are something she will have to own up to, but I can't see her and George ever going back. But I do believe that they might well find themselves back as friends, and in some ways that was when they were at their best. This trip will allow Caroline to play her part in the intrigue that has been put forth because of Calvert and Princess Amelia and will allow Caroline to regain some of her standing, she will find she has to make do with that. Daventry is smart in setting his position immediately, Cornwallis seems like the kind of man that makes assumptions and once they are in place, will be hard to dissuade him of them. Van Hjelmeland proved to be a delightful diversion; let's hope he proves to be just as good of a Captain. Mayor Bolbec remembers Granger fondly, but truthfully, is there anyone that doesn't? Captain Guebertin will make a very handsome profit, but it will also allow Granger to help himself and his friends restock their cellars. Never hurts to make a few friends, and if you can help someone else make a profit, all the better. Talleyrand, a man so wily, that I think he might actually get the best of Granger, but that same trait allows him to make enemies almost as quickly. So excited to get a visit from George and his family and friends.
- 25 comments
-
- 25
-
-
-
This one made me a little sad. Sorry, but this is one time that Stef is just flat wrong. What Marc did was assault plain and simple. Stef is letting his memories and history of Marc get in the way. Brad and Jake truly belong together. Robbie's death devastated me, but in a way, Jake already seems more connected to Brad than Robbie ever was and in a much shorter time period. I do think that Brad and Robbie truly loved each other, but I do not think their relationship was good for either one of them in the end. You can love someone passionately and with a fire that can consume all; but it doesn't always make the connection one that truly fits. Will read the situation with Thor, Schaef, and Keith perfectly. He wasn't even there but I will bet almost anything that his read on what happened is the correct one. Keith, the asshole, was trying to assert his dominance, and Schaef was really doing nothing to stop him. I am afraid this is going to really send Thor into a total tailspin, but we will see.
- 20 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
-
Oh, what a tangled web we weave...
-
Marc adjusts to what happens and just goes on his merry way. He is always on the lookout for something that will benefit him, but never at the expense of someone else.
-
A delightful little tale with some unforgettable characters. Hope you all will take chance on this one and read and enjoy..
-
- 4
-
-
-
Some truly outstanding stories and authors on these list...
-
This was fabulous. Titus has learned the most important lesson about Thanksgiving, one many never learn. Family is who you make it. This was just so well written, and the characters were a delight, although I missed the crazy nav computer personas. Glad that Titus and Rowan found each other as well, and glad that Rowan is a great businessman, along with the Captain.
- 25 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
@Danners, roasted Sparrows under Glass, a shot glass. LOL. I would have given anything for Finley to have let out a fire breathe and roasted those two damn birds. Finley is trying but to be honest Emmett and his fear is getting a little annoying. I know what he went through was hard, and then what happened more recently has wounded him as well, but Finley has gone out of his way to be as calm and considerate as possible, and you know that Emmett running from him had to hurt him deeply. On top of that, never run from a predator, and I would think dragons would qualify. The predator/prey dynamic can be hard to stop. I never thought of that, but is Bomb a sister? I just assumed with a nickname like that it was a brother, horribly sexist of me but still. Great chapter can't wait for the next one.
-
November CSR Discussion Day: Hustle by Talo Segura
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
What a delicious question and answer session. -
An old friend and catching up
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in An old friend and catching up
Well, that went much better than I expected or even really hoped for. I am glad that they finally connected and got to say their piece and put the past in the past. I actually do hope they meet up, while the kids are not quite of the age to get along well, as long as there are things for all of them to do, might not be a bad idea. Imaging how pissed Ralph's parents would be to discover that Ralph made contact with " that boy " again. And how much worse they would take it if they actually became friends. LOL I am glad that Nolan handled it the way he did, he realized there is nothing there now, but the past has a way of weighing you down if you aren't careful and better for Ralph to get past his guilt of what happened. -
Always loved this, and it fits perfectly.
-
Loved it, and loved how the computer keeps changing personalities. I personally love Thanksgiving and find it much more family oriented than Christmas and not nearly as commercialized, well except for having to buy certain foods to have on the table. Love it.
- 26 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
And we can thank whatever higher being there is for that....
-
Luckily, Scott makes a great Dutch Uncle, and the advice to Luke was sound as well. I love how tight Scott and Justin are, hard to believe it has been such a short amount of time since Justin decided to stay with Scott. Aaron is another one that Scott has sort of taken under his wing and worries about and tries to keep tabs on, and with his family and what has happened in the past, he needs it. Aaron and Tony might just become a bit more than friends, but that is something we will have to see. Great chapter.
- 12 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
AJ found out what the issue was, and it was corrected, of course, we knew it would be from the first book. Never thought about the anesthesia bring the gift out but makes sense. Have to wonder if the Lindy has some type of gift and it is just dormant. Hard to image that all three kids would have a gift with just the father being a carrier of the gene unless it was truly a dominate gene.
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Nov. 17 - Nov. 23)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
-
Yikes, so much going on. Hate that Orion got hurt again, but scuba is a sport that has dangers both in the water, as well as getting in and getting out, and sometimes there is a price to be paid. Orion has a great support network, and they will all be there for him. Glad this gets done now, can't have anything interfere with the wedding and honeymoon. It takes a hell of a lot of money to raise a lot of money.
