centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,878 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Well, damn, what has Jackie been up to at work? Was she about to take Lude and Damian and fly the coop? Well, glad that Ludo is being upfront with Damian. Adam will be there for them both. WOW
-
There truly are no winners in any of these situations. Only those that manage to survive will win, and that will be just because they have survived, with damage in some cases but at least they have made it through this disaster. Hamas cares nothing about the average person in Gaza, and they have truly squandered billions of dollars that have accomplished nothing. Meanwhile Israel has allowed the right-wing and religious zealots to damage their standings in the world to such an extent that they may never recover. Here in America, no one truly understands what it is like to live with either situation, unless they have lived there at some point in the recent past; but both sides try and use everything that has happened to their advantage regardless of the damage to others and both sides.
-
Love Ben and Sam, and Sam was just too spot on with her tape measure comment.
-
Really interesting premise with this story, can't wait to see what you continue to do with it.
-
Well, off to Naval Officer Training School, and I understand why, probably some great training on things that you might not get anywhere else. That said, is there any requirement to serve in the Con Fed Navy after going to this school? I can't see Marc doing that, he seems to have his own life plotted out. I am glad that he got to see communicate with both groups before he left, I know they will all miss him, but they need to get on with their lives just as much as he is moving forward with his. Eagerly awaiting the next book in the saga.
-
Panic, relaxation and parental musings
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Panic, relaxation and parental musings
Ralph seemed to have made some progress, even with his discussion with this mother. He seems a little surer of himself, and the fact that Nolan has been so supportive, along with the twins and his workmates says a lot. Norman and his discussion with himself should be shocking and little bit horrifying, but in reality, there are still more than a few people that share his view and would agree with him wholeheartedly. And frankly, there is nothing that will truly change their minds. I don't know that Norman has any latent tendencies, but really doubt it. He is just one of those people that believes that only someone exactly like him with money is the right sort of people. And there are plenty of those around. All you can do is feel sorry for them and try and keep them out of your life. I have a feeling that this boat ride, may be a wild one in one way or another. -
Well Fab has managed to sleep with three of the family in short order; I wonder how many he will sleep with before this is over. I guess on some level I am not that generous. I don't think I would want someone that was even a casual hook up to sleep with other members of my family, it would be just way to awkward. I do love how Will was worried about Brad and Jake and immediately went to check up on them. I am not sure that bringing in a third would be a good move for Brad and Jake, both of them seem to be more monogamous that most of the guys in this saga; and I could see it causing issues. I mean, a casual three way is one thing, but even that seems to be a bit worrisome to me. I wonder how Thor will handle it when he finds out that Will slept with Fab, and you know at some point, it will all come out. Jack was never my favorite person, but does he just seem to be more annoying now? Can't wait to see what is next.
- 46 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
Nice chapter and glad the guys seem to be settling in; that said, they need to nip any issues with Ben in the bud. You just can't have people not getting along in a housemate situation, not if you want to stay housemates. Can't wait to see all these old friends.
-
After the Dust Settled
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in After the Dust Settled
A chapter that to some extent tied two stories up. It also was rather more upbeat than I had come to expect from this series. Finally feel that I can breathe again while reading this one. -
So many old friends, can't wait to see what all happens.
-
Gordy and The Garden
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Gordy and The Garden
Well, Gordy handled the questioning and the situation better than I expected him to, that said, Ludo has decided to trust him to some extent anyway. I love that Damian is so into trees, plants, nature. Honestly, wish more kids his age would be. Sort of surprised that Ludo opened up that much to Gordy. -
When is this story supposed to have taken place? Even when Russia made a brief stab at democracy, in the mid 90's, the US and Russia remained at odds on many fronts. They rarely cooperated on anything. Find it difficult to believe that they would have simply returned the box or even said they would.
-
A connection will always be there between Marc and the twins, but they are not each other's fated mates. I feel sorry for whomever has to follow Marc. A night with Rory, what a treat for him. Can't wait to see how Marc handles his testing and training and the next steps in his journey. And much like the trio, I hope we keep tabs on the twins as well.
-
May have to take some time this weekend to try and check out some of these works
-
Well, Avery had to deal with more trauma and a weirdness by his early teens than most kids do. That said, not sure Karma is so forgiving that making money betting a teacher is going to die is the smartest thing he ever did. Very strange start but can't wait to see where you take this one.
-
Wives, boyfriends and families
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Wives, boyfriends and families
Wel, Therese did not seem as confrontational as I expected her to be, mind you, not fully open minded but not closed either. Of course, if she has someone that she isn't sure she wants the girls to know about, she isn't going to want to have them more than she does now. It gives her an out as well. I just love everything with the twins. Nolan did really well, but of course, he already knows the girls and is used to being around kids so that is a plus. @drsawzall, I doubt an actual coven is in play, just two middle aged women that are not happy in their lives and need to have someone to bitch about. -
The location of the Amber Room isn't a big enough prize?
-
You know, in these kinds of movies, the professor is rarely as benign as he seems...
-
If they manage to get out of the country, it will be a major miracle. Russia is very protective of its historical artifacts. Add that to the fact that two gay men are involved, and that is a recipe for trouble. Anya is brave and more than a little bit foolish.
-
Yikes, the stupidity of an openly gay Amercian traveling to Russia opens Ethan up to so many issues. Can't really believe he would be that stupid. How is he still in the apartment? Did he co-own it, or was it left to him in the will?
-
No understanding the human condition for good or bad is just being self-aware, you only have to watch the new on damn near any night to see the level that humanity will sink to.
-
I wish i could say that I was shocked beyond belief, but truly the depravity of the human species truly has no bounds...
-
Almost glad we saw nothing of Robin in the chapter, what she is having to endure is horrific. Larry needed to get out of his room, but not sure that returning to school was the best choice. Glad he has Freck and Larry. Josh will need professional help, well, they all will in some form or another, but Josh will have so much more to deal with. I know it isn't popular, but until the Palestinians repudiate Hamas and Hezbollah and their actions, Israel is within their right to retaliate in whatever way they see fit. The actions of Hamas are on the same level as what happened on 12/7/41 for the US.
-
Always smarter to use other people's money rather than your own, you can seed something but don't try and finance it all yourself. Orion and Quinn are good together, they are getting more in touch with what each of them want and need. Thanks for the update, keep up the great work.
-
Just pottering along?
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Just pottering along?
Damian is no fool and older than his years. Ludo and Arthur should have been more careful, but honestly, thankful it was Damian and not Jackie or someone else. Jackie seems to be so tied up with whatever or whomever at work that she has no idea that life is about to change, almost feel sorry for her. I do wonder something about the situation at work doesn't seem exactly kosher, not sure what or why since we really don't have details, but it seems off
