Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. Well, you know what they say about revenge, a dish best served cold. Maybe a large number of rotten fish dropped through a car window...
  2. Always a treasure to see this one... Love getting the insight into different authors on the site.
  3. centexhairysub

    In The End

    Thoroughly enjoyed the story, well written and characters were more than interesting.
  4. What a delight, and a look at Therese being a little catty. She can't overplay her hand as then she would have the girls more, and I don't think that is something that she truly wants. Ralph and Nolan seem to be fitting into each other's lives, a few bumps but nothing major. Hope the Go Fund Me page does some good for Nolan and Verne and maybe the others as well. Well done, can't wait for the football and the photo shoots...
  5. centexhairysub

    16: Emmett

    If Mo really acted out just to hide what was happening, then he is a bigger ass than even I thought he was. Of course, I do not understand the idea of a culture that forces you into a relationship with someone you don't know and at times have never even met. Could Ben be cursed? A cleansing ritual might help, but he needs to get better answers and maybe a few better questions, plus find someone that can really check and make sure. I can't believe that Emmett did not realize how into him Finley is, was he really blind to it, or did he just not take it seriously, or did he really just not know? Dom is still wanting someone to blame for what happened with Dex, and he is trying to attach blame everywhere. He is being an ass, not as big of an ass as Mo is being, but still. I just love any update to this story...
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 4

    Marc is working to make sure that everyone is secure, but he is also making sure that Jessica gets some training that she needs, even if she isn't sure that she wants it. Glad that Roman and Camile have both moved on, but they will always care about Marc, and he them. Can't wait to see the bonding ceremonies. Sasha can't push Marc, and as long as he takes him on his terms, they will have a good time. Honestly, expected a fight or two, but that could still be coming...
  7. Well, I think this group needs to get very acquainted with the police about now... Talk to Scott and see what the best way to handle this going forward will be.
  8. Love this, great idea, and so well done.
  9. What a freaking psycho....
  10. Glad that Ludo and Damian have good friends, once the news breaks, they will need them. I really do feel for Damian, even if he wasn't really happy with his mother recently, just up and disappearing has to weight on him. I think the police might have been trying to make Adam think they did not understand anything, but probably knew how to do it all. All police forces have tech experts now days. I hope the local constabulary breaks the case, if it is done and anyone ever finds anything or anyone. So, loving this story.
  11. Second week in a row that I knew all the words, don't think that has ever happened before, at least for me... Love reading it all, but anything historical, mystery, or sci-fi/fantasy is always a big plus for me. My neighborhood has a lot of older homeowners, and very few of them do the candy thing, so in general my area is pretty quiet. Had less than a two dozen under 8ish, maybe fifteen or so 8ish to 12ish, and about ten or so older than 12ish... Most of the under 8 were in and out by 6ish while the next group was in and out by 7:30ish; but the last group of older kids showed up at after 10:00 p.m., I was probably the only person on my block still with a light on at that point. Ah, Cher, truly an Icon in every sese of the word.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 12

    Well, getting the first rig would be the biggest hurdle. If the company that donates can get the tax break back and it helps their bottom line and they get some good publicity from it, then others will follow.
  13. Let's hop Ben can figure out what he wants without hurting himself or anyone else, especially Sam.
  14. Well, it seems that allowing people to starve did not prove to be good relationship building exercise.
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Marc seems to pick the good ones. Sasha was looking for more, but Marc actually helped him by explaining the situation and just being Marc. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  16. Well, Ralph swallowed his pride and went to his father for help with Nolan's problem. And bless him, Norman actually helped him, of course, that was just the prelude to telling Ralph what a mistake he was making and that he needed to listen to older and wiser, but is anyone wiser just because they have managed to live a while longer? Love how well Nolan and the girls are getting along, and good for the girls and Ralph standing up to Shelia with how the girls chose to dress. I think smart for Nolan and Ralph to sleep in separate areas during the week, we all need our own space, and for a new couple doubly so. Russ might or might not help, but even if he offers, his price might be too high. A delicious chapter from start to finish, can't wait to see what happens next.
  17. centexhairysub

    Double Date

    Not like we were not already sure about Thor and Schaef, but I guess you could call that confirmation. Sarah to the rescue, I loved how she handled that, and then sort of freaked about being in the men's restroom. LOL I can understand Travis's fear. But that will be something that he and Will have to learn how to handle. If Travis would make the move to theatre rather than TV or movies would not be as much of an issue, but with his looks, I think he is destined for stardom. And I was so looking forward to Fab joining Will and Travis, will he or won't he. Oh, hell yes, he will. But that said, I think there is still something about him that I am questioning. Can't wait for JP and Stef to visit...
  18. Well, wasn't as bad as I feared, but another bully that needs to be dealt with; where is Lachie when you need him. I like how this is all tying together. This chapter seemed a little uneven to me, not sure why, but can't wait to see what happens next.
  19. Not sure how I feel about Avery, while he seems to semi stand by his principals, he doesn't do much to call out the bs others spout. And he knows the man being elected President will die, does he do anything to stop it?
  20. Appreciate all of those that put themselves out to do this.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Nice chapter, we all know that Marc would be perfectly happy running a mining operation and dealing with those issues, however, we know that is not his destiny. Glad that he is going to take Jessica out on a tour, maybe get her out of her comfort zone and get her interested in something new. Love how Marc's family all seem to help each other out, helps each other and the family both; plus makes for a more harmonious family gathering.
  22. centexhairysub

    Chapter 7

    Interesting tale, I do find it a little strange that Russia comes off almost as the good guys, sort of soured the story for me a bit. Interesting take on a subject that is never easy to dive into, would not mind seeing something else done in the same vein.
  23. Not sure if I think it would be better if Jackie never was found and no one ever knew what happened to her, or if she was caught and turned out that either she was duped by Andreas or was in league with him. Would think it would be rather hard on Damian for her to just disappear and no one ever know what happened, but not easy for the kid if she is caught and he gets dragged through a trial, etc... I am glad that Ludo and Damian have Arthur and Adam to keep them company, in totally different ways... Can't wait to see where this goes next. Just so well done.
  24. Horrible thing to discover, but what may come next will be just as bad, I suspect. Going to be pissed if Ben really does end up hurting Sam.
  25. centexhairysub

    Moving On Up

    Well, I can think of few things worse for a parent than knowing that a child is sliding toward death but unsure how or why...
×
×
  • Create New...