centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
This was fabulous. Titus has learned the most important lesson about Thanksgiving, one many never learn. Family is who you make it. This was just so well written, and the characters were a delight, although I missed the crazy nav computer personas. Glad that Titus and Rowan found each other as well, and glad that Rowan is a great businessman, along with the Captain.
- 25 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
@Danners, roasted Sparrows under Glass, a shot glass. LOL. I would have given anything for Finley to have let out a fire breathe and roasted those two damn birds. Finley is trying but to be honest Emmett and his fear is getting a little annoying. I know what he went through was hard, and then what happened more recently has wounded him as well, but Finley has gone out of his way to be as calm and considerate as possible, and you know that Emmett running from him had to hurt him deeply. On top of that, never run from a predator, and I would think dragons would qualify. The predator/prey dynamic can be hard to stop. I never thought of that, but is Bomb a sister? I just assumed with a nickname like that it was a brother, horribly sexist of me but still. Great chapter can't wait for the next one.
-
November CSR Discussion Day: Hustle by Talo Segura
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
What a delicious question and answer session. -
An old friend and catching up
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in An old friend and catching up
Well, that went much better than I expected or even really hoped for. I am glad that they finally connected and got to say their piece and put the past in the past. I actually do hope they meet up, while the kids are not quite of the age to get along well, as long as there are things for all of them to do, might not be a bad idea. Imaging how pissed Ralph's parents would be to discover that Ralph made contact with " that boy " again. And how much worse they would take it if they actually became friends. LOL I am glad that Nolan handled it the way he did, he realized there is nothing there now, but the past has a way of weighing you down if you aren't careful and better for Ralph to get past his guilt of what happened. -
Always loved this, and it fits perfectly.
-
Loved it, and loved how the computer keeps changing personalities. I personally love Thanksgiving and find it much more family oriented than Christmas and not nearly as commercialized, well except for having to buy certain foods to have on the table. Love it.
- 26 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
And we can thank whatever higher being there is for that....
-
Luckily, Scott makes a great Dutch Uncle, and the advice to Luke was sound as well. I love how tight Scott and Justin are, hard to believe it has been such a short amount of time since Justin decided to stay with Scott. Aaron is another one that Scott has sort of taken under his wing and worries about and tries to keep tabs on, and with his family and what has happened in the past, he needs it. Aaron and Tony might just become a bit more than friends, but that is something we will have to see. Great chapter.
- 12 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
AJ found out what the issue was, and it was corrected, of course, we knew it would be from the first book. Never thought about the anesthesia bring the gift out but makes sense. Have to wonder if the Lindy has some type of gift and it is just dormant. Hard to image that all three kids would have a gift with just the father being a carrier of the gene unless it was truly a dominate gene.
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Nov. 17 - Nov. 23)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
-
Yikes, so much going on. Hate that Orion got hurt again, but scuba is a sport that has dangers both in the water, as well as getting in and getting out, and sometimes there is a price to be paid. Orion has a great support network, and they will all be there for him. Glad this gets done now, can't have anything interfere with the wedding and honeymoon. It takes a hell of a lot of money to raise a lot of money.
-
Let's hope that Sasha continues to get stronger and more confident. Would be nice for everyone if he developed a more independent personality and character. Marc is good to everyone that he gets involved with, the amount of good Karma coming back to him must be massive. Can't wait for Sasha to meet Marc's other friends, hope they all mesh well, I would expect they would as Marc only seems to have friends that are open, honest, and caring.
-
Nice, love a little background and being able to understand some of the mythology with any religion.
-
World Information and Map
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in World Information and Map
I like maps, even hand drawn ones. -
Some Answers Are Not What You Expect
centexhairysub commented on Celian's story chapter in Some Answers Are Not What You Expect
So, this agricultural area lives by their own rules to some extent. That would make sense on several levels, and since food and what is useful is being produced, how much can the Federal and State governments really do without upsetting the apple cart. I like Frank. Still not sure what the deal is with Tom though. And now we know why Ms. Alice will never take Dante to her bed. -
Well, looks like Luke got more than a few shocks and all in one day. I think he should have told Matt, and hoped he didn't lose it to badly. Tony will have a story to tell, and let's hope the guys can help. Well done...
-
Let's hope the article and the written statement help but wouldn't count on it. All those that did not get something will now want something of their own. LOL Hope that Ludo and Arthur and the boys hold tight to each other and ride this out. Gordy was a nice diversion, but I am still holding out for our Detective friend. I think they will have help from unexpected corners, angels are among us. Great chapter.
-
Well, that explains so much. Fab has a connection to the family in a way that few can claim. His parentage will guarantee him a place in their lives unless he is an idiot and does something truly heinous. I did so appreciate his ratings and have to think based on past scenes would have to agree with him. A little pissed at Stef for how he dismissed Marc's assault on Brad, and yes, it was an assault no matter how it ended up. Glad that Will did not back down in his view of how things were. I will be interested to see how Brad handles his next meeting with Fab. Will and Travis are just too cute together. Travis wanting to run around with Chris Mendoza does worry me a little, I don't think he will handle some of that as well as Will has. Travis, while not innocent, doesn't seem as mature in some areas as Will is. Glad we are getting some time with Matt and Wade; I have missed them. Wonderful chapter as always, although while reading kept wondering what George had been up to. LOL.
- 28 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Wonderful start to this story, I can't wait to see how this progresses. When will AJ realize he has an ability? Will it take something big to set it off?
-
Kisses, boyfriends and boats
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Kisses, boyfriends and boats
I am sorry. In my experience, those that are super religious simply do not listen, they are so sure they are right, that they can't hear anything that anyone says to them that isn't in line with their beliefs. -
GA's Newest Signature Author: kbois
centexhairysub commented on Graeme's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Great news and so well deserved...- 36 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Who knew, milkshakes were the answer to it all... Great chapter, I am so glad that Ben is starting to get his memory back, hopefully he makes a full recovery. I understand him and Sam going back home, and I also understand Sam needing some space. But let's hope that is short lived. Let's hope that Matt and Justin are able to find something else, may not be what they want, but something to keep them busy. Excellent chapter...
-
November Signature Excerpt: Save Tonight by CassieQ
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Indeed. -
Well, we all knew this was coming, I half expected them to be at the meeting for some reason. I find it strange that after all this time, Ralph still says " His Gordon ", I know, a slip of the tongue but I think a bit more really. Nolan is right, best to call and set a meeting, wouldn't do to have them met up by accident somewhere with the kids, and everyone freak a little bit. Just love this chapter, and well the whole story.
- 17 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Hot Potato, Hot Potato
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Hot Potato, Hot Potato
What an interesting delight. I would have like to see Devlin come back as a young adult and see how he had matured, yea right. LOL Really nicely done, and more than enjoyable.
