centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Is it something or someone in the way or the speaker's own reticence standing in their way from acting. Lovely little poem.
-
Sounds like an outstanding plan, and you know that any good publicity that the oil companies can get would go a long way with selling it. And then you have the tax breaks on top of it, sounds like a winner to me. Orion and Quinn seem to be getting better and better. Need more of the Eric and Amanda story, just seems very intriguing.
-
Danny and his mother have both made plans, let's hope they both stick to them now that the plan is in process. I do worry about Pete, I think he does sense something, and I hope he ends up okay. I am worried that this is just going to make him mad, and he won't have any reason to get over it. I worry about the impact on losing his big brother that he obviously really cared about and his father at the same time. Danny and Nate know how much they care about each other, and honestly, have shown it more than I would have expected two young men their age at that time and place to show it. That said, they won't truly realize what each other meant to each other, until they are apart. I am just so all over the place about this... Can't wait to see how it plays out. This seriously needs an epilogue about five years later...
-
Some of the very best...
-
Well, the irony was just almost too much... And as @drsawzall, Karma is a bitch...
-
October CSR Feature: Turnabout is Fair Fae by Valkyrie
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Sounds intriguing and ominous. -
The trouble with real life
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in The trouble with real life
Love Lesley, she is a hoot. I do agree with her though, Ludo needs to have a discussion, better now than something coming out unexpectedly. Nice getting a little more background on Arthur and his circumstances. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
Jude surprised me, but then not really as much as I would have thought. There had been hints that she suspected that Danny was involved with someone not a girl and Jake and Danny's previous reaction when she tried to warn him away from him was telling. Danny offered to stay, but his mother is right, with him gone, it will be easier to leave while Brad is away on the truck with the two younger kids. I do with Danny would have had more of a conversation with Pete, I think Pete was on the verge of telling him something, and not sure that he will tell his mother. Nate will help where he can, and providing a little cover is probably all he can do except maybe help Jude load up the kids and what she wants to take before she heads to her sister. I do worry that @weinerdog could be right and something will set Brad off and without Danny there, it might get more out of hand than it would with him there, at least he could summon the police. Can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
- 10 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Sept. 29 - Oct. 5)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
OMG, I knew all the words this week. Just north of Austin, Texas here, hot and dry still here. Haven't had any issues other than a few allergy issues recently. That said, Covid has been making a big comeback in my area. Hope you get to feeling better, take care of yourself. -
In the Wrong Place at the Worst Time
centexhairysub commented on Altimexis's story chapter in In the Wrong Place at the Worst Time
Very powerful, the tension and fear were almost oppressive. I truly cannot image living like that. At least the friends are rallying around each other; but in some cases, their ordeals are just beginning. The terror of not knowing what is happening to someone you care about is unimaginable. Await the next update. -
Abel and Kathy's Beginnings
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Abel and Kathy's Beginnings
No offense, but I think that is just marriage in general. -
I almost feel sorry for Christopher, I have a feeling that his family may have put him up to going after Marc to try and distract Marc or his family. Christopher is in way over his head. Marc said if he talked, he would protect him, so he better do so. Marc is badass, if we needed any proof of that. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Mother knows more than Danny has given her credit for, but not sure she would be okay with him going away. I wonder if she thinks it is Jake or perhaps Nate? Nate is just realizing how much he will be losing when Danny goes away. I still do not like the idea that Danny is going to leave without saying anything. Plus, I really think he needs to get to the bottom of the Pete issue before he goes, or it might be too late to do anything about it later.
-
Abel and Kathy's Beginnings
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Abel and Kathy's Beginnings
Two people that were clearly unhappy with their lives got together so they could be more unhappy with each other. -
Making plans and meeting Verne
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Making plans and meeting Verne
Well, Ralph and Nolan are connecting and moving forward at their own pace, but clearly set by Ralph for the moment. Glad they are both going to do the photographs, can't wait to see how that turns out. Have to say, I wonder what Therese is going to say when the twins announce they had a picnic with Dad and his new boyfriend. I so hope we get to see Russ Kahn, a good cross over would be nice. -
Good riddance to bad rubbish but let's hope whomever they replace him with won't be such a total douchebag. Thor seems to be bonding with Will, can't decide how I feel about that for sure. I mean hot guys being around Will often find themselves in unexpected situations, plus Will is with Travis, and don't want anything to interfere with that, although not sure any of these guys could. The Resident Dean just thinks he had it rough with Poster's wannabe parents, wait until he meets Brad/Stef/JP et al. Can't wait to see what happens.
- 46 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
A delightful chapter but I do worry, everything seems to be going almost too well. Happy that both of these guys take their educations so seriously, and what a great benefit to their business and what they hope to achieve that they do. Anything that helps to bring fish back to certain areas of the Gulf of Mexico is great news. I know a couple of areas withing the Gulf have become dead zones because of the lack of oxygen in the water. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Sounds exciting, can't wait to see it all.
-
I honestly am not sure that Danny is ready to do this. I mean, I know he thinks he is ready, but this a big step and he will be doing it either on the sly or without the blessing of his family, because you know his mother is not going to say yea go for it. Communes were big in the 60's and 70's and a few really did work out, but many of them fell apart in spectacular fashion. I am worried about Pete, this sudden need to cuddle and his actions just don't seem on the up and up. I really believe if Danny is going to do this, he needs to at least be honest with his mother about it. If he is going to make adult decisions, then he needs to be able to handle what goes into them.
-
Welcome to Family Life
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Welcome to Family Life
While my first thought was along the lines of @Summerabbacat, are we really sure she is having an affair? I mean for some work can be all-consuming. She may feel guilty that she is thinking of taking a promotion that will take her to Germany, Poland, Denmark, et al. while leaving her husband and son behind. No, you're right, she is having an affair. This actually seemed to be a nice weekend. Sounds more like a couple that has simply drifted apart and only have the kid to bring them back into each other's lives. For some it is easy to do and impossible to bridge back to a more even balance. How long until the first major fault line appears? -
OMG, so much worse that we know find out that the kid that was found dead in their back yard was a friend of Steven's. Lord, what that child had to go through, but with the help of his Uncle, counseling, and some what I am sure was hard work, Steven came through this and prospered.
-
Marc and the twins seem to be progressing in their relationship rather nicely. I still am concerned how this will play out when he does meet his destined mate. Of course, I guess if everyone is honest, upfront, and adult it will be okie dokie, yea right. Hope we get to see more of Janek, Hugo, and Rory. I really enjoy their interaction with each other and with Marc. Don't know about Chris, but his world is about to get rocked one way or another. Let's hope nothing goes too wrong.
-
Utopia, must like Shangri La, is a place in one's mind and heart, not really a physical place. But it would be nice if Jake did find a place that they felt they could be safe. I doubt this will go as smooth as these three think. And honestly, Danny is going to have to deal with his stepfather or at least get a little more out of Pete to make sure everything there is okay. Nate has matured in unexpected ways through this story. And honestly, Danny may never have a better friend them him.
- 24 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Photographing and being photographed
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Photographing and being photographed
Glad that Beth has convinced Ralph to take the plunge, and all the better that Ivor is doing it as well. Glad to see a mention of Ares and Russ Kahn, would not mind more crossover Ralph needs to do what makes him happy, and whatever gives him the courage to be himself, I am all for it. Therese came off halfway nice and semi supportive, shocking. Love it. -
September CSR Discussion Day: La Tambola by drsawzall
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Great questions and some truly interesting answers
