Jump to content

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Howzat

    GMA I

    Great to see the guys back again but what a cliffhanger! I'm sure Ozzie is fine. @Carlos Hazday - I do have one minor nitpick (which seems to have been missed by Reader1810, Mann Ramblings and Kitt). In the very first paragraph "Now that he was old enough, he was more interested in getting ready for his maiden solo fight as a student pilot on Monday." Now all sorted. But it's still an excellent story - I read all the previous stories over on CRVBOY as I didn't know they were on here until recently.
  2. Howzat

    Chapter 23

    Wow @travlbug, that is some deep analysis of the precarious situation we find Milan in - I hadn't thought of any of that when I made my OP. So to reiterate the final part of your post - "Come on, Sui, write faster!"
  3. Awwwww that's so sweet @Thorn Wilde. Looking forward to the sequel to this prequel! Happy New Year.
  4. Howzat

    Chapter 23

    What a cliffhanger @lilansui - you are so mean to us! 😍 Can't wait for the next chapter when hopefully we get to see Rory take down Principal Rick. It may even be necessary now for Rory to turn Milan (depending on how serious that knife wound is). Happy New Year to everyone out there in GA World.
  5. Howzat

    Daniel

    Great chapter @Thorn Wilde - don't make us wait too long for the next one (please!). The big test for Stephen and/or Lewis will be the first time that they have to say "No" to Daniel. It could be something really trivial. How Daniel reacts to that situation could determine how the relationship with Stephen/Lewis develops.
  6. Howzat

    GW Chap 6

    @quokka - thankyou for not making that train accident a lot more serious! Great chapter (again). I thought for one minute that Glenn was going to end up being the son of one of the police officers - now wouldn't that have been embarrassing!
  7. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    It's now just after 4.30am UK time and I've just finished reading this story @Geron Kees - "damn you" with your single chapter! I loved it!! 💓 I hope you've written a sequel (I haven't looked at your story list as yet) and I wouldn't mind in the slightest if it was a single chapter again. Thanks again Mark
  8. Howzat

    Michael

    If he's underweight then that's more to do with his home situation and the complete absence of parental care by his mother. Daniel just needs to be taken care of properly which Stephen can do. If Daniel does confide in Stephen about Loz then that would remove Loz from the situation for a very long time as he would probably be expelled from school and almost definitely prosecuted for what he did to Daniel.
  9. Howzat

    Daniel

    Thankyou for responding to my comments. I don't think I ever got to the point of considering suicide but to even attempt it as you did at age 10 - OMG, what hell you must have been going through. Some stories on here are obviously pure fiction and then you come across others (like this one) where there is some semblance to real life that is being portrayed by the author. I hope that if anyone who is being bullied is reading your story (or our comments) that they tell someone about it - a friend, relative, teacher etc. so that it can be sorted out. Mark xxx
  10. Howzat

    GW Chap 2

    An interesting first couple of chapters @quokka - I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
  11. Howzat

    Daniel

    I've never suffered from the mental, physical & sexual abuse that Daniel has endured but I was bullied by some boys when I was in UK primary education - that's now about 45 years ago! I can't even remember their names now as it was so long ago but I do remember the fear of going to school and the relief when It was eventually reported to teachers (and then to my parents) by some girls in my class. I can't remember what their punishment was but the bullying stopped so it must have worked. Thanks for this story @Thorn Wilde as I've been very much able to empathise with Daniel. If only I had had a friend like Michael back then - though we were much younger than the group portrayed here. Mark xxx
  12. @FSELL with your wonderful descriptions of France and especially of Paris I really thought I was there with Jamie & Ben. I'd got behind with my reading (having no computer for 2 weeks didn't help) so I've only just caught up. I love both Jamie & Ben - they are just so right for each other. Now we just have to get Ben a job as an EMT/Paramedic in Australia and we're set! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter in this wonderful story.
  13. Howzat

    Chapter Twelve

    Maybe just for a couple of minutes, but once she sees how Noah & Jordan are together then she'll forgive Jordan. Great chapter @Ethan - I'm looking forward to the next one. I wonder how Sebastian will react to Noah & Jordan being together? Or Jordan's team-mates?
  14. Howzat

    Chapter Six

    @Ethan - you little so and so! Fancy giving us that last section without telling us who the two participants are!! I suspect it could well be one of those (in)famous "dream" sequences where this is all in the mind of one of the two protagonists and not "live" action. It could well be Noah dreaming but is it Jordan or Sebastian that is his fantasy guy??????? Anyway, another great chapter!
  15. Howzat

    Chapter 14

    I really like when a new chapter gets posted - thanks @lilansui. I'm looking forward to the next chapter already. Regarding your question to us - yes I have absolute loyalty to my family. Ranging from trying to help my nieces with some of their school homework to lending my sister a sizeable amount of money. I expect my sister to pay it back but I haven't set a deadline or interest rate - I did it because they needed help and I could help them.
  16. Howzat

    Chapter 14

    Mmmm the thot plickens!
  17. Howzat

    Loose Ends

    I'm really enjoying reading the story from this POV and I can't wait for the next chapter. So get your skates on @Fantasyboy69 Though I'm not looking forward to the Gene dying part of the story-line!
  18. Howzat

    Chapter 34

    Well that ending kind of snuck up on me! A great story @Ivor Slipper - well written. Could there be a sequel? Maybe from the Paul & Chris side of things and then taking the story forward with the occasional contact with Troy & Adam.
  19. Howzat

    Loz

    Thank you @Thorn Wilde - I feel sorry for Loz as he is a victim too, but of a different kind to Daniel. Not that I'm in anyway defending what Loz has been doing to Michael.
  20. Howzat

    Loz

    Loz is most definitely in the wrong by the horrible things he is doing to Daniel, but I think he is in desperate need of help. Not sure where that help will come from - Mr Griffiths, Michael, his Dad - but it's going to take a long time to sort him out. Daniel, as the actual victim, will also need help and I'm sure Michael will be involved. A great story @Thorn Wilde.
  21. Howzat

    Chapter Four

    Sebastian seems to be a bit of a dark horse - was he hitting on Noah, or at the very least testing the waters? And whatever he was doing, what will Jordan think of that - will it prompt him to go for it with Noah? I'm looking forward to the next chapter @Ethan - so don't dally with posting it! Mark
  22. Howzat

    Michael

    Michael will become Daniel's rock and will eventually trust him to tell him about Loz. But quite how Michael will control himself when he finds out what Loz has done, I just don't know. Though in the end I'm sure Michael will help Loz to sort out his troubled life (including coming out to his father and brothers). Then eventually even Daniel may be able to help Loz despite the terrible things he has done. A great story @Thorn Wilde - I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
  23. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    Keep going @lilansui - this is a really good story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
  24. Howzat

    Chapter Three

    Echoing many of the comments above, I too am enjoying reading this story. Once Jordan finds out that Jenn is not Noah's girlfriend I think things will develop more quickly. Though Noah will need to not act like a rabbit in the headlights when Jordan makes the first move. Keep up the great work @Ethan.
  25. Howzat

    Chapter Two

    I'm really liking the POV switches as they really work in this story - I've read others where that is not a good format choice. Anyway, back to Noah & Jordan - great story @Ethan - keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading Ch3 already!
×
×
  • Create New...