Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,422 Words
  • 1,407 Views
  • 36 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Return to Sender - 21. Chapter 21 - Adam

Alrighty then, @drsawzall, this one's for you (hence its shortness, I can't very well cause a heart attack, eh?). I hope you still have that stack of towels nearby?

CHAPTER 21 - Adam (WARNING - INTIMATE ACT)

Megan and Callum left around 10:30 pm, having stayed most of the day. I’ve never had visitors this long, unless they were staying the night. The hours rushed by and it had been wonderful to have them over. And the impromptu BBQ had been well worth it!

Today had been an amazing blend of impulsivity and wonderful discovery, what with the swimming in the lake and Megan simply including me into her thoughts and fears.

And then Callum. The man was abrasive at times, yes, but from what I could tell, he had a big heart and was simply crashing into love with Megan like a meteorite to the earth. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her, for one, which was understandable - she was a vibrant and wonderful person. And very beautiful, in a completely natural way. She wore almost no makeup, as far as I could tell, save, perhaps, on her lashes and possibly lipgloss. It wasn’t just that, though. He acted far below his age, which (I found out by simply asking him) was 39, like a goofy teen - at times he just stared at her in rapture, then caught himself, as if he couldn’t believe his luck.

In turn, I could tell Megan really was smitten with him too. Her eyes followed where he was at almost all times and she touched him constantly. Having talked to her, I did read between the lines and gleaned enough from that to know that she maybe dared not believe that she’d finally met a good one, but was on her way to begin believing it.

It would be amazing if they believed together, I thought.

And as I watched Megan occasionally touch Callum, and doing that without thinking it unwelcome or even inappropriate, instead seemingly thinking nothing of it, or simply not caring who saw, I began to want to do that with her brother too.

So when Kai requested I dry his back, I saw my chance to do so and see if he thought it inappropriate with his sister present. But I did have a moment when he turned his back and I saw the scars. They’d looked painful in places, especially that big one in the lower part of his back. The smaller ones had healed, looking still pinkish, but healed. Those didn’t bother him when I dried him off. But the big one - oh gosh, I winced myself as I dried it carefully and I could tell he was holding his breath when I did that. But when I helped him into his shirt and he turned and I saw that wonderful curly chest, he drew me against him - I could not resist. My fingers itched to feel that and I just did. And he did not mind.

I chuckled to myself as I thought back about the monkey comment. I’d thought that when I saw his first picture. It kind of came out of my mouth before I thought about it, but his reaction to it had been humorous. And he kissed me in front of his sister. And even if she had been looking or not, I did not care. I just wished he’d do it again.

Phew.

Yes, please. Again, and again, and again. Bedroom kisses for all to see - I did not care.

It turned out they had not seen us because they’d been sitting with their backs to us. And then, when Callum gave his sister a bedroom kiss - and he was in his birthday suit at that! - and sent that crude middle finger gesture, I wished they would not be here. Because what would have happened if they hadn’t been.

Then again, Kai wouldn’t have gone swimming, which had been Callum’s idea. He wouldn’t have needed help drying his back. I wouldn’t have seen his behind peeking out beneath his shirt. And I wouldn’t have made a fool of myself when Callum had yelled at my apparent good fortune when describing Callum’s manhood. I hadn’t been thinking when I returned that I knew already, having seen that this morning and that had made me think of Ezra Neumann all over again. I remembered how that had felt. I’d never felt complete again, since.

And now I could not forget about that.

Images from the past kept invading my mind as I prepared for bed that evening. Two young boys, experiencing lust and intimacy, the grinding and heat…the finishing. I spent my time in front of the mirror, as I brushed my teeth, pressing myself against the sink, already knowing that this night would not be passing without my touching myself. Which is fine. It’s a perfectly normal thing to do, I have no shame for it, and rather even looked forward to finding release that way. My imagination could replace those scenes with Kai.

I pushed myself against the sink once again at that thought. Yes, that wouldn’t be an issue.

Finishing my brushing, I rinsed the brush and returned it to the charger, then looked at myself in the mirror, smirked, and took off my boxers. Why have those in the way, when I already knew what would transpire? But I did bring them to bed - if only for cleanup purposes afterward. Then I thought better of that and brought a washcloth instead.

**********

The images came rather quickly that night. As soon as I got into bed and lay listening to sounds in the house, they flashed into my mind in rapid succession, causing me to harden rapidly. And as my hand found its way down, and I encircled myself in a strong grip, it did not take long for me to become fully aroused. I pumped with some vigor until I felt myself ooze, bringing my other hand down to collect, then bring it up to my nipple, sliding my thumb over the hardened nub. I moaned softly as I imagined rough coarse hair doing that instead.

“Fuck,” I moaned.

But in my head, it was Kai’s voice saying that. And it was his hand handling me, achingly slow while I wanted it sped up. But he wouldn’t. Wait. Stretch it out, enhance it.

My thumb rapidly stimulated the nipple. Then a pinch. His teeth, in my mind. I bucked off the bed, my feet sliding under the sheets, drawing the topsheet off our bodies. Colder air flowed over us and the net curtains billowed. Oh, that felt so good. I brought down my hand to collect more fluid, then slid over the nub again. His tongue now.

“Kai!” I breathed.

I wanted his manhood, just as slick as I was, pressing urgently against me. Wanting inside of me. He’d urge me onto my side and settle behind. He’d want me to raise my leg a little, and position himself. And then press. There would be no need for lubrication or even spit - he’d flow richly and enter. Make me his. That coarse hair would feel warm and rough against my back as we ground together, deeper and deeper with each movement, claiming me, completing me. And then he’d be all inside, pulsing and hard, his strong arm around me and his hand splayed on my chest.

We would move, slow at first, then faster, then slow again, almost not moving and that same hand would find its way down, replacing my own. He would direct me, choosing the pace, bringing me close and then holding off, stopping, letting me linger on the edge. And then Kai would raise up on his elbow, his features bathed in moonlight as he looked down on me, and slowly moved, whispering I love you.

I ejaculated with a yell, feeling warm seed land on my throat. The orgasm convulsed through my loins as another gush came, landing high on my chest and I moaned languidly. My body expelled more on my belly and my feet found traction, my toes curling up.

**********

I lay there in the dark, moaning softly, my hand moving ever so slightly on softening flesh, shuddering in the aftermath of complete satisfaction.

Letting go of myself, and wincing as I did, I located the washcloth and cleaned myself up, still deeply exhaling through my nose. Once I took myself in hand again and cleaned there, I winced, but smiled to myself. That felt great and wonderful.

If only real life would emulate fantasy.

That’d be even greater.

Weekend came early. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2024 Andr0gene; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 33
  • Wow 4
  • Fingers Crossed 4
Thank you for reading. Leave a note if you can/wish and if you see anything wrong, a typo or a glaring error, do let me know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



9 hours ago, Andr0gene said:

Oh, you don't wanna know? *sighs* Delete, delete, delete, delete....darn, and it was so...darn. Delete, delete, delete...

Oh no you don’t delete that ☹️😈

  • Haha 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Summerabbacat said:

If Kai's "spillage" is as prodigious as Adam's he would have a hell of a time cleaning up with all that curly fur. If he was to let it dry it could be like self-waxing every time he cleaned up. If Adam gets Arya clipped at all for summer Kai may have to consider it too. 

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaa!!! I love this comment! Not to mention that its true as all hell. 😂

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..