Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 2,766 Words
  • 1,540 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Return to Sender - 24. Chapter 24 - Kai

Le moment supreme...

CHAPTER 24 - Kai (WARNING - INTIMATE ACT)

I really had not expected Adam to be the kind of man that would do that - an impromptu handjob. To be really honest, I hadn’t deemed him the type, which was saying something: I knew little about him, in terms of relationships he’d had - partly because I hadn’t wanted to know. - but I found myself curious.

I’ve always enjoyed healthy physical relationships, however long they might have been. Quite vigorous, too. I like to be close to my partner, both emotionally and physically. I like sex. But with Adam, I didn’t know what he might want. I knew he liked to be touched and he liked kissing. He was gentle in approach - I knew that. It spoke to me in a way, wanting to protect him from the bad outside world. But he might not be used to physical relationships like I was. From what I could gather from his letters, he didn’t really speak of much affection towards or from past partners.

Yet, there were glimpses that he very well knew what the bad outside world was and how it could be; that he had more experience than I assumed he might have because of limited information, and wasn’t as innocent as he sometimes, to me, appeared to be. So when we had dried off and spread the towels on the grass near the shore and lay down, basking in the sun, I asked him while I turned onto my good side (left). I let my eyes travel over him while he lay there with a soft smile around his lips, eyes closed. His arm lay over his stomach.

“You’re not as innocent as you appear to be, are you, Adam?”

His lips curled upward but he kept his eyes closed.

“What makes you think I’m innocent?”

“I dunno - an assumption of mine.”

“You know what they say about assuming, I take it?”

Yes, I knew. He turned his head to me, opening his eyes - there was humor in them.

“Are you asking if I’m a virgin of some sort?”

Ha! Funny. I chuckled and shook my head. Rolling onto his side, his eyes traveled over my face.

“Ahhh, you were wondering what I’d like?”

“I was, yes,” I smiled.

He moved closer, as in flush against me. Immediately, his fingers slid into my chest hair. He seemed to have a liking for it. I wrapped my arm around him.

“Well, I like this.”

“Me too.”

“And I liked your hands in my undies.”

“I liked your hand in my undies too,” I chuckled, “very much.”

He smiled. “I noticed. And I-I’d like that too.”

I noted the slight stutter there and lightly began to stroke his back.

“And ehm…I enjoy intimacy.“ He slightly drew his head back so he could look me in the eye. “The kind where you’re wearing a condom.”

Oh god, he was too cute, the way he worded that. So proper. I sent him an encouraging smile. This was a safe place. He could say the word, if he wanted.

“I like having sex too.”

“Do you have them?”

“Condoms?”

“Mhm…?”

I hesitated, because in my bag, and without me knowing at the time, someone had stashed a box of Trojans. And I would bet everything I had on that person having been Callum. When I’d found them, unpacking, I called him an asshole. But now I was kind of glad that he had.

And the condoms hadn’t been the only thing. In another bag, he’d hidden the damn enemas.

“I do.” My turn to stutter a little and feel my cheeks warm up, “I-I think Doc bought them for us.”

Adam gasped. “You’ve spoken to Callum about…us, being intimate?”

“Well no. That is, ehm…somewhat. It wasn't really a conversation so much as it was an assumption of his.”

“Ahh, I see. Would this be what he was referring to, about my person getting his patient all excited?”

I growled softly, pulling him close.

“Stop. He was exaggerating.”

“Oh, you weren’t excited?”

Well, I’d been plenty excited when no one had been there - just me, in the bathroom, accompanied by that picture of him. But I wasn’t going to tell Adam that.

“That’s not what I…” I halted and looked down between us.

His hand crept into my swimming trunks and took hold of me. Again!

“Hey!”

“Just checking. I thought I might have dreamed what I felt earlier.”

“Why you cheeky…” I growled again and, ignoring the slight jab of pain at the sudden movement, pushed him onto his back, crawling half on top of him.

“Oof!” He groaned, snickering.

“Enjoying yourself?” I chuckled, settling my leg between his legs to pin him down. That little stunt had excited me and I made sure he felt it.

Adam just nodded, mirth in his eyes. “I’m sorry. Seems to have worked, though.”

“Ha!” I huffed. “Getting a little bold, are you?”

“You’re the one with the condoms, Mr. Navy. Wouldn’t it be a waste to let them expire beyond their due date?”

Somehow I doubted that would be the case.

**********

That night, we were intimate for the first time. I think that’s what Adam would have called it. I call it very horny, hot sex.

The whole evening, a sort of anticipation lingered around us from the moment we came back inside. Maybe it was the heat playing a part, making us frisky. Or, maybe it was the anticipation that it probably was going to happen, which then made it something of a game to not just get up there, but drag it out.

Adam began on dinner and asked if I wanted to help him, which of course I did. He had me peel potatoes while constantly going back and forth in the kitchen from the fridge to the counter, then to the stove or to me, picking up prepared green beans, or the potatoes. He’d touch me then, without needing to. He could just take them. But he’d bend in front of me, to pick up a pan, put a hand on my shoulder for support, then let it linger there, rubbing me a little; giving me a kiss in thanks, and letting his mouth linger long enough so I could steal a taste; sliding his fingers through my hair, rubbing my scalp. He was driving me nuts and making me horny, it was that simple! And it was damn warm in here, with the stove going and dinner cooking - my shirt stuck to my sweaty skin and his little antics just made me ready.

But I gave back as good as I received, I guess. On occasion, while he was passing me, I’d grab him, drag him onto my lap and kiss the pants off him. Well, figuratively.

It all made for a very long dinner with lots of glances going back and forth between us, little touches again, lots of semi-coy smiles and giggling.

We were - how old again? Even Arya couldn’t stand to look at us, it seemed, and put a paw over her eyes, giving a signature Hmprf! Later on, while we were doing the dishes and continuing the tactile getting-to-know-one-another-in-a-whole-different-way shtick, she disappeared into the utility room.

Afterwards, Adam brought laundry upstairs and I could not wait any longer. I followed. With a little detour through the living room, to get those Trojans.

**********

I found him in the bathroom, in his room, busy storing towels and watched him do it, without him noticing me there - he stood with his back to me. Or maybe he knew but didn’t let on? It took him a damn long time to store a few towels, that’s for sure. I smirked and threw the box of Trojans on the double sink counter. Yep, he’d known I was there - his head just turned to where the box had landed. But his cheeks flushed.

“Callum’s little gift,” I said, pushing off from the door sill, approaching him and shrugging off my shirt.

“Thoughtful,” he chuckled, moving to the side, so I could pass. Maybe he thought I needed to use the toilet. I didn’t. “Very kind of him.”

“We’ll have to send him a thank you note.”

His head whipped up. “Don’t you dare!”

I guffawed and slipped my arm around him, then moved him backwards to the double sinks until he lightly bumped against the counter.

“Where are you going?” I murmured.

“I’ll give you some privacy…”

“Oh, I’m here to invade your privacy,” I chuckled, then leaned in to kiss him. A nice hot one, doing exactly what I just said - invade.

His response was similar and he laughed, then grew quiet when I covered his lips and pushed myself against him. I felt his arms encircle my neck. Behind his back, I slipped my hands into his undies, just as he had admitted he liked. I liked it too. I squeezed his cheeks.

“Ehm, the bedroom is there …” He chuckled when we came up for breath, pointing over my shoulder.

“Uhhuh. But you’re in here. And now I am. I’m fine where I am.” I bumped my forehead against his. “Listen - I want this. I really do. But there are certain things I can’t do, yet…” He wanted to say something but I leaned in and hotly kissed him.

And I kept kissing him, even if it was pretty clear he wanted to ask what that might be. Or rather, I guessed that’s what he wanted to ask. But I just couldn’t stop. So every time he kinda got the chance, I took it away, covering his lips again. It made him chuckle.

“Stop kissing me! Tell me. What can’t you do?” He chuckled when I at long last failed with my strategy of keeping his mouth occupied. But only because he pushed at my chest. Darn it, I sighed!

“I merely meant, with things I can’t do, that I, well…can’t do what I would normally do. It’ll be a little…slower. Callum suggested certain…ways to do it. Positions that would be easier for us.”

“Like…?”

“Like…when we do it, you sit on top. Or while standing?”

He frowned. “Ehm, that’s…quite normal, isn’t it? I mean it wouldn’t be the first time that I…” his voice trailed, and his cheeks colored and I snickered. Ahuh! Well well, definitely not innocent…

“Alright. I guess we’re in the right place, then,” I grinned, kissing him again, then trailing down to the side of his neck.

“What - here?” He lightly laughed, tilting his head to accommodate.

“Ahuh…” A hot swipe over his ear, then I covered it fully, bathing it with my tongue. I love doing that. It’s such a sexy thing to do.

He gasped softly. “Okay…Oh gosh, that feels great.”

Chuckling, I did it again.

“Ooh…”

“Turn around,” I whispered, softly biting the shell.

He shivered and turned - I took a small step back to give him space to do so. Then I slipped my hands to his stomach and bathed his other ear, causing him to moan, while I unbuttoned the flimsy linen shirt he wore. Like me, he hadn’t put on a t-shirt after we’d gone swimming. It drifted to the floor after I slid it from his shoulders.

Glancing up, our eyes met in the mirror. His cheeks were flushed. Sliding my hands up to his chest, it looked like I was about to crush him from behind - I was half again as big as he was.

“Skinny man,” I smiled, lightly going over his ribs.

“Monkey man,” he returned. Compared to him, absolutely. I chuckled, pressing my chest against his back.

“You’re so warm.”

“Mhm,” I murmured.

I liked the way we were standing now, my excitement nestled nicely in his butt. He could feel me, I was sure. Letting my eyes travel down in the mirror, I could see him too, bulging against the material of his long shorts. Moving my hands down, over his stomach, I took the laces and slowly pulled, untying the knot. His long shorts slipped lower but got caught on his manhood, so I helped it a little by then pulling on the waistband, including his underwear, revealing him to me.

“Hello,” I whistled softly. He was bigger than I was. Very nice.

I took him in my hand and he moaned softly, tilting his head back to rest on my shoulder. I bathed his ear once again, stroking him and pushing against his naked butt.

Wanting to feel his flesh against mine, I released him and undid the chord of my own shorts, letting them slide down and stepping out of them. While I did, he did the same. Then I returned to him, poking him with my erection. It wetly slid up, nestling against his butt again. He felt great against me. His head returned to my shoulder. In the mirror I could see his eyes were closed. He’d taken off his glasses.

“Okay?” I whispered.

“Mhm.”

He raised his hand and slid his fingers in my hair, massaging my scalp. I pushed against him. “Can you see me without your glasses on? Or am I a blur?”

He smiled, opening his eyes. “You’re a little blurry.”

“Could you put them back on? I want you to see me as I see you.” I pushed again. “I want you to watch me, when I take you.”

In turn, he pushed against me and I slid my hands to his hips, then forward, taking hold of him again and cupping his testes - he was leaking steadily, like I was. He set his glasses back on his nose, then watched what I was doing to him and bit his lip, softly making throaty, moaning sounds, then grunted when I rubbed my thumb on him. I brought it to my mouth. His eyes followed as I sucked and savored, then returned it. I squeezed his hard flesh.

“Next time, I’ll take it straight from here.”

Another throaty moan and a push against me. The friction felt wonderful - his butt was getting slippery and normally, I’d kneel and spread those cheeks apart, and really give him something to moan about. I wished I could do so, but unfortunately…

I sighed and hugged him. “I can’t wait to eat your ass, but I can’t, sweetheart. One of the things I can’t do yet.”

“No one has ever…”

I smiled. “Then I really can’t wait to show you. But for now…” I reached for the box of Trojans and took one out - these were the lubricated ones - and put it on. And when he was prepared and ready, he leaned on the counter, and our eyes met in the mirror when I slowly took him.

As a lover, Adam was quiet. No exclaimed pleasure, but soft sounds of it, throaty moans, deep moans and he kept looking at me, constantly seeking my eyes, finding connection. He appreciated the extra lubrication (I used spit) and was rather active. He explored me in certain ways, enhancing my pleasure by massaging my balls and countering thrusts. And he apparently liked thorough, long thrusts. He’d then lower himself, moaning with a high pitch. It made me want to work for it, find the right pace, which, unlike the more vigorous sex I prefer (which I did try but abandoned quickly when my body protested), was the deeper longer thrusts he liked.

He pleasured himself but had no problem with me taking over, uttering a soft ‘please’ when I brought him to the brink and then held him there, slowing down, extending it.

The most beautiful sound was the languid moan he let out when he finally convulsed as I helped him over the edge after long minutes of stalling it, his body becoming rigid and getting on his toes, then expelling with force, even reaching the mirror. He grabbed my head and sought my mouth, pressing multiple little kisses on my lips.

“I love you,” he moaned softly, repeatedly. “I love you, gosh, I love you, I love…”

“So sweet, “ I whispered against his lips. “Yeah, that’s it, come for me. I love you too.”

It was an utterly sweet moment because I realized that I really did. And when I pulled out and removed the condom, and stroked myself to completion on his lower back and his wonderful round butt, I uttered it again.

And It felt like coming home.

Copyright © 2024 Andr0gene; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 51
  • Wow 2
Thank you for reading. Leave a note if you can/wish and if you see anything wrong, a typo or a glaring error, do let me know!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Put your glasses back on! I want you to watch me when I take you… 🥵

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Tonyr said:

Put your glasses back on! I want you to watch me when I take you… 🥵

How you holding up, lover? You good? Need a cold bevvy? 😈

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Just now, Andr0gene said:

How you holding up, lover? You good? Need a cold bevvy? 😈

How do you think I’m feeling? Cold turkey! I need a fix….  When are you posting? 😂

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

That was just a sweet and loving chapter 🥵🥰🥰🥰❤️🌈

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..