Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Button - 12. "The Twelve Labors of Hercules"

Children have little control over who is in their lives. When people disappear it disturbs them and makes them question other things as well.

“The Twelve Labors of Hercules”

 

“Mirabelle is gone.”

“Who’s Mirabelle?” Sarah asked looking at Button with squinted eyes.

“She’s gone,” Button said again. He looked lost and confused.

Sarah thought about who her brother could be talking about. ‘Oh. Could it be the girl in the puffy coat? Was that who Button was talking about?’

“I can’t believe it,” he said.

“Button, who’s Mirabelle?”

“She’s my friend. She helped her mom and dad at that convenience store across from the ice rink. I went there to ask her to my birthday party and the doors were locked. The closed sign was showing,” Button said swallowing hard.

If only he’d given her his phone number.

Dad and Pop had given him a phone last year. After the game when she came to watch, he tried to give her his number but she just laughed. She said she didn’t have a phone and if he ever wanted to see her, he could come by the store.

But, now the store was closed.

“So you don’t know how to contact her?” Sarah asked. Her brother was acting very strangely. It was just some random girl after all. Why was he so upset?

“No. Now she’s gone,” Button said. “I miss her.”

“It’s been like half an hour Button since you got back from the park,” Sarah said. “Maybe Dad or Pop could help you find her.”

They weren’t any help either. Both of them chuckled about ‘Button’s little girlfriend’ to which Button stomped into his room. Mirabelle wasn’t his girlfriend. She was his friend.

Dad and Pop took turns talking with Button but, both came away confused and surprised. Button was only turning twelve so how could he be this upset about a girl he’d known for a month.

It was strange. It was like she’d never existed, but she had and he liked talking to her.

She’d disappeared just like his mother had. Button was heartbroken.

 

*****************

“When are we going to play the new game?” Petey asked Craig at lunch. “I hear it’s bitchin.”

“I think we should make a weekend of it,” Craig said nodding at his red haired friend. “Oscar, Jamar, can you come too? We could make it a sleepover.”

“That would be great,” Jamar bobbed his head excitedly. “Do you think your parents would let you?”

“I’m got them handled,” Craig bragged. “How about it?”

“Sounds like a plan.”

‘The Twelve Labors of Hercules’ was a new game that just came out. He’d gotten it for his twelfth birthday a couple of weeks ago and still hadn’t played it. It was a multiplayer game. Dad and Pop were too busy or too tired to play it with him. Sarah just laughed when he suggested she play it with him.

It was best played with five people anyway. This way he could get Andy to come over and it would be killer. Craig figured they could play a marathon session late into Saturday night and resume on Sunday morning. This was better than his birthday party, especially since Mirabelle hadn’t been there.

The boys finished their lunches and went back to class.

********************

“Good heavens no,” Graham said. “There is no way we’re having five tweens playing Dungeons and Dragons all weekend in our family room.”

“Pop, pleeeeeaaaassssse,” Button whined. “Come on. We’ll be quiet and everything.”

“Your hockey friends and Andy? Quiet? I don’t think so,” Graham said shaking his head. “Your Dad’s gotta work and I’m not picking up after you guys.”

“But Papa, I promised them,” Button pouted. “The game’s no fun if you don’t have anyone to play it with.”

“Why can’t they just play Saturday afternoon? There’s no reason you need to play the entire weekend.”

“I don’t think it’s fair,” Button snorted. “Everyone else gets to do it. Is it cuz I’m dumb?”

“Button, I’m warning you. Don’t you say that about yourself,” Graham said. “You’re trying to play me. I’m not that dense.”

“You never let me do anything fun!” Button shouted his face screwed up with fury. “You always say no.”

“That’s not true. I just don’t want to…” Graham said raising his own voice.

“Graham, I could trade with Sam,” Craig interrupted. “It’s not that big of a deal.”

“I told him no. Craig?” Graham fumed at the big blonde man with a warning look. “He doesn’t always get his way.”

“I hate you!” Button screamed. His hands were making fists, opening and closing. The boy was shaking and it appeared a fit was about to happen.

“I said no,” Graham said and turned away. He had tears in his eyes from his son’s words. ‘How did this become such a battle?’ he thought.

“Button, apologize to Pop!” Craig ordered him.

“No!” Button screamed. “He won’t let me do anything fun.” The boy ran to his room and slammed the door.

Craig stood there in the kitchen watching Graham washing a pot in the sink. He could see the tremble in his husband’s shoulders. It wasn’t right for Graham to be the bad guy all the time. Craig thought this was a bit over the top though. Button just wanted to have a sleepover which they’d done before.

Craig put his arms around Graham and held him tight. The smaller man tried to wriggle out of his embrace. Craig wouldn’t let go.

“What’s going on with you?” Craig asked softly. “This isn’t about a sleepover.”

“No,” Graham said after a minute with a sob in his voice. “Craig. I’m losing him.”

“What?” Craig said turning him around. Graham wouldn’t look at him and dried his hands on a towel. “What do you mean?”

“I’m sorry. It’s just he has you for hockey and Sarah for his music. I’m just not that important to him. He doesn’t need me anymore like he used to,” Graham sniffled. “I know. I sound crazy but I’m hurt.”

“Gray. That little boy loves you so much but he’s a twelve year old now. Don’t you remember how you felt about your parents when you were that age?”

“Yeah, I guess. It’s so hard,” Graham cleared his throat. “I let my own feelings bother me. How do I fix this?”

“Well, first of all, Button’s going to apologize to you. Then, we will give him some ground rules so the boys can have a sleepover. Is that okay with you?” Craig asked. “But, if you don’t want to back down, I’ll be behind you a hundred percent.”

“I guess that will work,” Graham said softly. “Sorry.”

After an hour to let his husband and his son settle down, Craig knocked on Button’s bedroom door.

“S’open,” he heard his son answer sadly.

“Are you okay?” Craig asked sitting next to him on the floor. “You really hurt your Pop’s feelings.”

“I didn’t mean it,” Button said immediately. “I was just so mad and I promised the guys and…”

“Slow down,” Craig said. “I know you didn’t really mean you hate your Pop. Are you ready to say you’re sorry?”

“Does he hate me?” Button asked feeling especially scared. The memory of Pop not coming home a few years ago was an unpleasant feeling he couldn’t get rid of. Several confusing emotions were bubbling around but worry was the one that seemed have a hold on him.

“Of course he doesn’t hate you. You aren’t still mad are you?” Craig asked.

Button shook his head and then hugged his Dad. They got up and walked into the living room where Graham was sitting in a chair reading a book.

“Pop?” Button said his voice cracking. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I was mad.”

Graham set his book to the side. “That really hurt my feelings Button.”

“I’m sorry Pop. Please don’t hate me,” Button said meekly.

“I could never hate you honey. I’m sorry too. I overreacted. Since you’ve apologized let’s start over,” Graham said.

“Okay Pop. Can the guys come over and play the game and stay overnight?” Button muttered afraid of the answer.

“Sure,” Graham answered. “Okay. But, you’d better be very well behaved guys, go to bed when I say, and absolutely no junk food.”

“I promise,” Button said with a quick smile. He was lying, of course. The guys would bring over a big haul of chips, cookies, pops, and crap. That was a given. But, he’d better just let that little part stay a secret for a while.

“Thanks Pop,” Button said, his happy demeanor returning. He gave his Pop a quick hug. “It’ll be fun. Just you see.”

************************

“So, it’s all settled. You guys come over at two o’clock and we can get started,” Craig said to the circle around him. They were thrilled about their weekend of game playing. None of them admitted it took some persuading to get parents to agree, but it had been worth it.

“I’m bringing chips and dip,” Jamar said. “What are you bringing Oscar?”

“I’m bringing cupcakes and some empanadas. My mom’s making them special,” he said.

“I’ve got the pop in a cooler already,” Petey said. “I just gotta dump ice on it.”

“Cool. Now remember, put carrots and celery and fruit on top of the bags so it looks all healthy and crap,” Craig said. “Pop will be checking.”

The boys all agreed to the terms of their agreement.

Craig was ready to head to class when he heard his name called.

“Craig, wait up!”

Crap. It was Kevin Dooley and his sidekick Brent. What did they want?

“Craig, hey,” Kevin puffed as he slowed down in front of him. “We heard you got "Twelve Labors" for your birthday.”

“Yeah,” Craig said eyeing them suspiciously. “Why?”

“Well, we heard Andy talking about it and thought it would be fun to join you,” Brent said. He was looking far too eager and friendly. Craig wondered what they really wanted.

“A few of the guys are coming over to play but why would you want in?” Craig asked.

“I heard the game was awesome and we wanna play?” Kevin grinned.

“You wanna come over to MY house and play a game with ME?” Craig asked. “Not gonna happen.”

“Come on,” Kevin whined. “I haven’t teased you for a long time. It was ages ago. Come on, let us in.”

Brent and Kevin both looked pretty upfront and legit. They had been better. Since he’d fought back with hiding the music teacher’s keys in Kevin’s bag and Mirabelle shutting him down, Kevin had been quiet. Maybe this could be the way to make friends with them. Craig wondered but then his Pop’s voice intruded. He’d never go for it. Not in a million years. Not after that fight.

“I’m sorry. Listen, I’d have you come over but I barely got them to agree to five of us. If I said two more they could pull the plug on the whole thing.”

“You’re still pissed at me aren’t you?” Kevin said looking down. “I said I’m sorry.”

Craig thought about it. He really wasn’t mad any more but if he told Pop that Kevin Dooley and Brent Jacobs were coming over, he’d lose it. Pop wasn’t very happy with having to deal with Kevin’s mom. Hell, if Natalie found out Andy’s bullies were coming; it would be World War III.

“I’m not mad at all. I just can’t have any more people come over. Sorry guys,” Craig said. He realized he was sorry too. It would be good to let bygones be bygones but this weekend wasn’t the right time.

“Whatever, dork,” Kevin said and Brent looked at him with contempt. The two boys walked away looking like they’d been kicked or something. Craig felt bad for them, but not too bad.

******************

Graham looked in on the guys at eleven o’clock and they were still going strong. It was nice to see Button playing with his friends. They were making a mess but it wasn’t too bad. He hadn’t been tricked by the packages of vegetables and a couple of apples sitting on top of the chips and cookies, but at least they’d made an effort.

Andy was even eating some of the carrot sticks.

Otherwise they’d been loud and excited but relatively mellow considering the game. He’d watched for a little while as they did their first quest. It was to slay the Nemean lion. The game seemed interesting to the boys but Graham was already bored. Watching twelve year olds play a game was like watching paint dry.

So Graham took a nap.

After he woke up, he peeked into the family room. He quietly watched them play. Now they were into the sixth labor. They were so intense. Button was jamming the joystick and hitting the controller repeatedly. Andy was grunting and eagerly warning the others to “look out.” Petey, the little red haired boy was just about to complete the task when a huge bird ate his character’s head.

“Let’s take a break,” the little Hispanic boy, Oscar, said. “I gotta stretch.”

“Okay,” they all agreed. The boys grabbed fresh pop cans and opened another bag of chips. They happily munched on Cheetos recounting their successes and failures. After a short time, a hush fell over them.

“So, what’s it like to have two dads?” Petey asked Button.

Graham wondered what his son’s answer would be. He felt like they’d been drifting apart for some time. How did Button see him?

Considering Button’s busy schedule with band and hockey, Graham was more of a taxicab driver than a father. Sometimes he wouldn’t even get a hug. They rushed from event to event. The fight over this sleepover was still a sore spot.

“What’s it like having a mom?” Button replied with a grin. “I’ve never had one of those either.”

The boys all just looked at each other with confusion.

“It’s kinda hard to explain,” Jamar said breaking the silence. “I mean my mom is just my mom. She hugs me when I’m happy and upset. I don’t know. She just seems to know how I’m feeling even if I haven’t told her.”

“Yeah. Like my mom knows what I’ve been doing even when I don’t tell her. It’s like she’s got special powers or something,” Petey added.

“My mom takes care of me when I’m sick and just being with her makes me feel a little better,” Oscar said. “It’s weird. I guess I never thought about what a mom is like before.”

Craig looked from friend to friend. They seemed confused by his question but they had examples of things. He looked at Andy who was quietly sitting.

“Hey honey,” Graham felt his husband’s embrace and warm breath on his ear as he kissed him.

“Shush! Just listen,” Graham whispered to him. The boys were still deep in thought.

“Andy, what’s your mom like?” Button asked his best friend.

Andy looked up and smiled as he looked off past his friends. “My mom knows me the best. She knows what I like and what I don’t. Most of all, she makes sure I’m okay.”

Button thought about their responses. Pop was there for him all the time. When he got the flu and was throwing up all the time, Pop was there with crackers and ginger ale brushing his hair. If he was upset at school, Pop would find him and hug him tight until it just felt better. Last week when he ate so many cookies, he had a stomachache. Pop knew exactly what he’d done. He got him some medicine that made it feel better.

“I guess Graham is like that for me,” Craig finally said. “Maybe he’s kinda like a mom to me.”

“Craig’s your real dad right?” Petey asked.

“They’re both my real dads,” Craig said quickly and a little too loudly. “You should know. You’re adopted. Is your mom not your real mom?”

Craig began moving toward the doorway but Graham held him back. “Don’t worry. They’re just figuring things out. Leave them be,” he said. Craig stopped and watched.

“Yeah, I guess,” Petey said. “They’re my real parents. I get it.”

It was then Ping the cat decided the activity had settled down enough it was time for a nap. He plopped down on Craig’s controller and the game sparked to life. Craig and Graham watched as Hercules was pecked to death by the Stymphalian birds.

“Ping!” all the boys shouted scaring the gray cat from his comfortable spot and raced out past the two men.

“Maybe it’s time to get some sleep,” Graham said clearing his throat.

“Just another hour Pop. Please?” Craig begged. He was looking at Graham differently though. Button seemed a little more concerned about what he thought. The whine was there like usual but there was something else too. Graham couldn’t quite tell what that was.

“Okay,” Graham sighed. “But you are in your sleeping bags at midnight, no arguments.”

The boys agreed and Graham followed Craig back to the living room.

***********************

“Craig,” Graham said taking the caramel rolls out of the oven. “You need to call your sister Catherine and tell her how important this is.”

“What’s up?” Craig said taking a drink of his grape juice. “What’s her problem?”

Graham had been planning for both families to be together for Sarah’s adoption party. He was worried she didn’t feel part of the extended family. Craig went along with it but as far as he could tell she was getting along great with her cousins. Graham worried though. His concern was so touching.

“She’s got a Tastefully Home or Deliciously Simple or some such party to go to. She said she couldn’t make it to the dinner,” Graham said looking annoyed at his husband. “Isn’t Sarah’s officially becoming part of the family a big enough deal for her to come?”

“I’ll take care of it,” Craig said giving him a kiss. “She probably doesn’t realize how big of a deal this is for Sarah.”

Graham carefully flipped the pan and watched as the river of hot caramel spilled down the rolls and onto the tray. It smelled divine. He sat down and took a drink from his coffee cup while reviewing his notes.

After a few minutes Craig returned laughing. “What did she say?” Graham asked.

“She’s coming. I used the old carrot and stick approach. Catherine will be there with everyone else.”

“What carrot and stick approach?” Graham asked.

“Well, I told her I’d buy her a hundred dollars of stuff from the party for her and another hundred for crap we’ll never use for us,” he chuckled.

“What’s the stick?” Graham asked smiling.

“I threatened to sic mom on her ass,” Craig laughed. “She didn’t have a prayer.”

“Thank you for doing that. It’s just so important. That little girl needs to know she’s part of us and that we care,” Graham said picking up his pen.

“Pop!” Button yelled running in the kitchen. Sarah was right behind him and she looked pretty pleased with herself.

“What’s up guys?” Graham asked. “Breakfast is almost ready.”

“We got something for you,” Button said blushing profusely. He handed over a big blue construction paper card. On the front was two cut out pictures. One was a photo of Button and the other was of Sarah. Above those pictures was neatly printed the words, “Happy Pop’s Day.”

Graham looked up at them with surprise. “What is this?”

“We didn’t get you a mother’s day card cuz you’re not our mom,” Sarah explained. “We made up a holiday for you. Happy Pop’s Day!”

“Happy Pop’s Day!” Button said and reached over to give him a big hug and squeeze. He held on for a minute and then jumped back.

“Look at that,” Craig said. Graham couldn’t look up. He was too overwhelmed.

“You didn’t have to do this,” Graham choked.

“That’s not all,” Sarah said jumping up and down. “Me and Button are taking you to McDonald’s for dinner.”

“No. Remember Sarah, we are taking Pop to where he wants to eat,” Button said beaming. “It’s Pop’s day so he gets to decide.”

“I don’t know what to say,” Graham said openly crying.

Craig put his arms around his husband and squeezed him tightly. “You deserve it.”

“I don’t want you going away like Mommy and Grandma T did,” Sarah said softly. “We just want you to know we love you.”

“And you are the best Pop in the world,” Button said.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Graham said reaching out to Sarah and Button. He held them close and hugged them tight. “I’m here for you.”

“I just wanted to make sure,” Button whispered to him. “It would make us sad if you didn’t come home again.”

Graham looked at Craig who shrugged and joined the group hug.

“That’s never happening again Button,” Graham said looking deeply at his little boy. “That will never, ever happen again.”

Button smiled and let his Pop pull him tighter.

Button knew Pop loved him. He knew his Dad did too. He was so lucky and now had Sarah to look out for as well. He’d never have a mom but he had something even better. Pop meant well and what he’d said to him wasn’t nice. Button figured he should give Pop a hug or say something nice more often. He promised himself he would, well, when he remembered.

Next up, Button goes to camp and gets his very first kiss!
Copyright © 2014 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I totally cried during the last scene. Happy Pop's day!

 

The Kevin and Brent drama played out well. It's a shame Button didn't invite them over separately another weekend. Hopefully Kevin doesn't inherit his mom's idiocy.

Link to comment

Cole thank you again for writing such a wonderful story, so warm and touching. Button is such a lucky boy to have such a loving and caring family and yes he a loving and caring boy who knows just how lucky he is

 

thanks for writing

Bob

Link to comment

Having all his friends, including Andy, over to play and spend the night, Button is so sweet and considerate boy. Perhaps he can invite Kevin and Brent later, if they keep behaving themselves. Absolutely lovely of Button and Sarah to come up with a Pop´s Day. Both children have lost people in their lives and both are scared to lose more. That can´t be avoided but hopefully they are much older when that happens.

I really love this story :thumbup:

Link to comment

I love the realistic feel of how this family gets along. The feelings Graham is having are common when children start turning into teens and gravitate more towards their friends. It was also so sweet when the children realized this and came up with Pop's day. I look forward to reading more.

Link to comment

Awwwwww. 12, the age of confusion. So glad Andy got to come hang out for the weekend. "Happy Pop's Day". Now that's just too cute. And Graham needed it, too!! Now he knows Button loves him just as much as he love's Craig. Loving this story still. Now on to the most difficult years of a parents life. Lawd help 'em.

Link to comment
On 05/19/2014 01:42 AM, Rebelghost85 said:
I totally cried during the last scene. Happy Pop's day!

 

The Kevin and Brent drama played out well. It's a shame Button didn't invite them over separately another weekend. Hopefully Kevin doesn't inherit his mom's idiocy.

I'm so glad it read well. I was hoping it came across as genuine. Thanks Rebel for the review. It's greatly appreciated!
Link to comment
On 05/19/2014 01:59 AM, fiedlerbob101 said:
Cole thank you again for writing such a wonderful story, so warm and touching. Button is such a lucky boy to have such a loving and caring family and yes he a loving and caring boy who knows just how lucky he is

 

thanks for writing

Bob

You're very welcome Bob. Thanks for the review. Next up is the beginning of the teenage years. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)
Link to comment
On 05/19/2014 02:40 AM, Suvitar said:
Having all his friends, including Andy, over to play and spend the night, Button is so sweet and considerate boy. Perhaps he can invite Kevin and Brent later, if they keep behaving themselves. Absolutely lovely of Button and Sarah to come up with a Pop´s Day. Both children have lost people in their lives and both are scared to lose more. That can´t be avoided but hopefully they are much older when that happens.

I really love this story :thumbup:

You anticipate things quite accurately. Next chapter is just the kids. No parents and Kevin and Brent are part of the action. Thanks so much for the review Suvitar!
Link to comment
On 05/19/2014 03:38 AM, avidreadr said:
I love the realistic feel of how this family gets along. The feelings Graham is having are common when children start turning into teens and gravitate more towards their friends. It was also so sweet when the children realized this and came up with Pop's day. I look forward to reading more.
I'm glad Graham's insecurities come through as natural. Parents get hurt feelings too and don't always react perfectly. Thanks so much for the review Avid!
Link to comment
On 05/19/2014 04:47 AM, LadyDe said:
Awwwwww. 12, the age of confusion. So glad Andy got to come hang out for the weekend. "Happy Pop's Day". Now that's just too cute. And Graham needed it, too!! Now he knows Button loves him just as much as he love's Craig. Loving this story still. Now on to the most difficult years of a parents life. Lawd help 'em.
Ain't that the truth. Craig and Graham haven't had it easy but it gets rockier that's for sure. I'm glad you're loving the story. I'm having a ball writing it. Thanks so much LadyDe
Link to comment

I get so excited when I see that you have loaded a new chapter into gayauthors! Every chapter is great and this one was a happy tear jerker. Keep the chapters c OK min'!!! =)

Link to comment
On 05/19/2014 10:19 AM, randyjuan said:
I get so excited when I see that you have loaded a new chapter into gayauthors! Every chapter is great and this one was a happy tear jerker. Keep the chapters c OK min'!!! =)
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying the story Randyjuan!
Link to comment

Oh man, I'm so sorry Button lost his Mirabelle! And poor Graham---I was wondering after the paintball story whether he was starting to feel left out... it can be rough sometimes to be a parent. when the only constant is change.

Cole I can't tell you how much this story has grown on me! I just love your insights into the kids' emotions.

Link to comment
On 05/19/2014 01:46 PM, Irritable1 said:
Oh man, I'm so sorry Button lost his Mirabelle! And poor Graham---I was wondering after the paintball story whether he was starting to feel left out... it can be rough sometimes to be a parent. when the only constant is change.

Cole I can't tell you how much this story has grown on me! I just love your insights into the kids' emotions.

Thanks! I so appreciate your comments. I'm glad it's dragging you in. It's about Button ultimately. Though his parents do matter too. Well, not next chapter. But thereafter! ;)
Link to comment

Very touching from all sides - Graham's concerns about losing Button (very real worries and heart-rending too for him), and Button's bratty 12 year-old spat - really needed a spank! Oops, sorry, that's so not allowed, isn't it. I used to spank my kids but then i didn't live in a nanny state where they dictated what you could or couldn't do to bring up your kids. Anyway, alls well that ends well, hey. Good on Button and Sarah for coming up with Pop's Day. So sweet! He is a mixed bag and I can see he's going to become a real charmer, except to his parents! Oh, the teens, What a challenge! Loving your story and the realistic way you write it. So convincing.

Link to comment
On 07/17/2014 01:22 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Very touching from all sides - Graham's concerns about losing Button (very real worries and heart-rending too for him), and Button's bratty 12 year-old spat - really needed a spank! Oops, sorry, that's so not allowed, isn't it. I used to spank my kids but then i didn't live in a nanny state where they dictated what you could or couldn't do to bring up your kids. Anyway, alls well that ends well, hey. Good on Button and Sarah for coming up with Pop's Day. So sweet! He is a mixed bag and I can see he's going to become a real charmer, except to his parents! Oh, the teens, What a challenge! Loving your story and the realistic way you write it. So convincing.
Thanks Jaro! I tried to make it sweet but realistic. It can be as hard a transition for parents as it is for teens. Glad it worked for you. :)
Link to comment

You Bastard! You did it again. How could anyone not cry when Button and Sarah gave Graham that card and said what they said. I've said it before and I will say it again...you have created a very real, very beautiful family. Just stop making me cry...it's annoying...

Link to comment
On 09/28/2014 05:23 AM, Headstall said:
You Bastard! You did it again. How could anyone not cry when Button and Sarah gave Graham that card and said what they said. I've said it before and I will say it again...you have created a very real, very beautiful family. Just stop making me cry...it's annoying...
Haha! Sorry Gary. I will try to dial back the sentiment. Actually, you are getting into the grittier part. There will be less cuteness and more drama. Button is entering his teenage years after all. Thanks for the review!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..