Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Button - 4. Four O'Clock Sharp

You are cordially invited to attend Craig and Graham's wedding. Please RSVP with your dinner choice; Beef Wellington, Chicken Marsala, or Pasta Primavera. Don't be late!

Four O’Clock Sharp

“Button, put your glasses back on,” Graham said in a voice that suggested weary more than annoyance.

“Papa, it feels funny,” Button pouted.

“After you wear them for a while, they’ll feel more normal. I guess you eventually don’t even notice them,” Graham smiled and stirred the pot of chili. Craig would be home soon and then they could all have a nice dinner and relax. It was Graham’s night off and he so needed some cuddle time with his boys. His promotion to assistant manager had forced him to work nights, which actually worked well with Craig’s nine-to-five schedule. They could take care of Button in shifts but he missed seeing his fiancé as much as he used to.

Never mind that, the honeymoon was only a few days away. Their wedding was next week and Graham was glad it was almost over. As exciting and thrilling as the event may be, it was a hell of a lot of work. He was sick of checking on vendors and putting out the kind of metaphorical fires a wedding tended to have. Speaking of, they should have been calling this afternoon for the last minute confirmations.

Graham looked at his phone. “Oh no,” he said to Button his pulse starting to race. “It’s turned off.” An image came into his head, Craig getting confirmation from the bakery. This wouldn’t be good. Not at all.

“Graham!” a booming, angry voice called from the front door. It was followed by a loud slam. “Graham, I’m gonna kill you,” Craig huffed and red faced as he appeared in the doorway holding his phone in his hand.

“Honey, let me explain,” Graham tried to settle the big angry blond down. “It’s just something a little different for our special day.”

“You ordered wedding pies?” Craig asked incredulous. “My parents are already skittish about this wedding and now you have us eating pie for dessert.”

“Craig, darling,” Graham tried to sooth him with gentle pats and a kiss on the corner of his mouth. “It’s a real thing. I saw it on Pinterest and lots of people are doing it. You know I don’t like cake so I thought pie would be better. They have a special stand and the pies are arranged so it resembled the tiers of a wedding cake.

“You are insane,” Craig said. “Wedding pie?”

“Just think how cool it will look when you mash some pie on my face in the wedding photos,” Graham giggled.

Craig looked at him and snorted. “I hope that’s the only weird thing this wedding will have to endure.”

“I promise. Everything else is normal and ordinary,” Graham cooed. “Your mom has been good about the whole thing.”

“Yeah, mom is fine. It’s dad who’s so weird about it. He keeps asking if Button shouldn’t go but should stay home with him.”

“Why? That’s a strange thing to say,” Graham said watching Craig closely.

“Turns out, my old man thought there were going to be male strippers or something,” Craig chuckled. “I explained that gay weddings aren’t that much different than straight ones.”

“He thought we’d have strippers at our wedding?” Graham laughed. “Does he think we’re going to consummate the marriage right there in front of everyone too?”

“Probably. I know we’ll be consummating like bunnies right after it though,” Craig said wagging his eyebrows at his fiancé. Graham couldn’t help but double over laughing.

Button watched his two fathers with a practiced eye. Papa made Daddy mad sometimes and Daddy would make Papa go off quite often but it was just words. Papa and Daddy always kissed and made up. Button trotted off to his room to get a book. He’d get Daddy to read to him before dinner and then it would all calm down.

“Daddy, this one,” Button said thrusting a book at Craig.

“Not ‘Harold and the Purple Crayon’ again,” Craig muttered. Button just nodded his head wildly.

“You get reading to him and I’ll finish up dinner,” Graham said. “Enjoy your book!”

****************

“Is Button dressed?” Craig asked as he straightened his tie.

“Yes, he looks so handsome,” Graham said slipping on his suit coat. They had decided tuxes were just too formal for what they had planned so instead they had bought matching suits including one for their little guy.

“What time do we need to be there?” Craig asked combing his hair once again. There was a slight tremble to his upper lip as he looked at himself in the mirror.

“We should be there by 3:30. The invitations told guests we’d be starting the ceremony at four o’clock sharp.” Graham said. Craig could hear a slight catch in his voice. He was nervous too.

“It’s going to be a wonderful evening,” Craig said taking Graham’s hand. “You did a wonderful job with it all.”

“Luckily we have Natalie and Jackie working on the decorations. I don’t know if I could’ve done it today,” Graham said biting his lip. “I’m shaking like a leaf. And it’s been raining all day.”

“It’s a big step but I think it’s only a formality,” Craig said kissing him deeply. “We’re already married for all intents and purposes.”

“I know but this is in front of our families and all our friends,” Graham said softly.

“All of whom are really excited about this. Even my dad,” Craig chuckled.

“Last night my mom and dad were crying though I didn’t let them know I knew,” Graham said and there were tears in his eyes. “Let’s go relax for a few minutes before we leave.”

Craig followed Graham out of the bedroom and into the living room. “What the-?” Graham said stopping suddenly. Craig ran right into him.

“What’s wrong? Oh no, Button!” Craig cried out.

Craig and Graham’s mouths dropped open as they looked at their coffee table. Standing next to it, in his suit, was Button, his arms caked in mud carefully forming round piles of the stuff on the coffee table.

He looked up, grinning from ear to ear, so proud of his handiwork. “I make ‘edding cake for Daddy!”

**********************

“I’m glad they’re a little late,” Natalie said. “Stringing all this crap took longer than I expected.”

Jackie smiled and finished plugging in the last string of lights. The room looked warm and inviting not to mention perfect for a fall wedding. They had dangled red and orange leaves from the lights and in a sunburst pattern had hung the swags Natalie had sown. The altar, next to the roaring fireplace, was piled with different colored gourds flowing out of a large wicker cornucopia.

In an arch surrounding the fireplace were round tables with white and orange tablecloths. In the center of each table were big, blooming rust colored chrysanthemum plants, their pots wrapped in burlap. In front of each table setting was a small box of candies, Pop Rocks and Bubblicious gum, their moms’ favorite candies. The ceiling sparkled with the little Christmas lights and the room glowed warmly from the fire. Everything was just perfect.

Except they had no grooms.

“Maybe I’d better call them,” Jackie said as Natalie put the cover on her big blue bin.

“Got stuck in traffic is my guess,” Natalie laughed. “Late to your own damn wedding. That sounds like Craig and Graham.”

Jackie stepped out into the three season porch to get away from the noise. Most of the guests were congregated in the room off to the south munching on appetizers and enjoying drinks.

“Uh huh. Oh really? I see,” she said. “Well I’ll tell the minister then.”

“What’s going on?” Natalie asked as Jackie skirted by her.

“It seems Button wanted to make Craig a wedding cake so he found some nice, soft, wet mud and got started with it,” Jackie laughed. “They’re on their way.”

Natalie chuckled. So much for four o’clock sharp.

***************

As the guests settled in their seats at the tables, the sounds of a piano filled the air. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring quickly quieted the gathering and everyone looked expectantly to the door in the front.

First, Graham’s parents walked in slowly arm in arm. Carrie and Curt looked nervously around the room to happy faces and by the time they got to the front table, they were both beaming.

Next, Craig’s parents came through the door. Leroy was clutching Sandy’s arm awkwardly and a sheepish grin was plastered on his face. Sandy looked around the room with a little smile that widened when she saw her grandkids.

Then came Curtie with his arm akimbo and Craig’s sister Catherine holding it tightly. They both were grinning happily as they made their way to the front, Graham’s brother on the right, Catherine on the left. They both turned and looked toward the door and the sound of an oboe joined the piano. Those gathered stood up.

Through the door Graham and Craig stepped out, Button in the middle holding their hands. Button had a frightened look on his face. Graham looked like he was about to wet himself. Craig looked like there was a gun pointed in his direction. The three solemnly walked down the little aisle tentatively. Graham whispered to Craig and Button and they looked up and smiled.

“Look at the lights,” someone close by could hear Craig whisper back.

“Look at the leaves,” Graham said back.

When the three of them got to the altar and stopped the minister asked, “Who presents these men to be married?”

“I do,” Button squeaked. The guests roared with laughter.

“Dis is Daddy and Dis is Papa,” he beamed at the minister. “I’m Button.”

“You most certainly are,” the minister laughed. “So, let’s get going. I heard someone was making mud pies this afternoon and we’re running a little late.

Button just blushed and scurried over to Sandy who pulled him onto her lap.

As Leroy watched the ceremony, he was struck by how happy Craig looked. He remembered back when his boy was a junior in high school and he scored the winning goal in hockey at regions. When the team descended on Craig to cheer him, he thought his boy looked as joyful as he ever would. Leroy realized he was wrong. Craig looked much happier at this moment and he wiped his eyes looking around nervously. Nope. No one was looking.

Carrie could see Graham was nervous as they fumbled with the rings. But, she’d never seen her son look at another person with such trust and confidence. She felt a pang of regret for her doubts about Craig and Button. It was time lost with her grandson. She realized that now. Carrie reached out to the little boy and he looked at her surprised. But, he slid out of Sandy’s arms and ran over climbing up onto Carrie’s lap.

Curt felt his throat tighten as the singer started singing ‘Hey Jude.’ They changed the words to be ‘you have found him, now go and get him.’ It wasn’t anything he’d ever considered but seeing Graham tear up over the song made his heart feel so light. As Button climbed up in Carrie’s lap, he felt the sting of tears in his own eyes. Carrie had finally given in and embraced Button as part of the family since Graham and Craig’s engagement over a year ago. Curt cleared his throat and made a face at Button who giggled and stuck out his tongue. They were buddies.

Sandy watched as Craig placed the ring on Graham’s finger. She couldn’t stop the tears. It was no longer two men getting married. It was her sons and grandson finalizing their family. This occasion meant nothing but joy to her and seeing the beautiful space they’d chosen moved her. Graham had taken such care with each detail. Sandy wiped her eyes again. She was getting to be a sentimental old woman. She pinched herself and took a deep breath.

**********

“So what made you think of swags made like this?” Graham asked Natalie. Both men had taken a moment after dinner to properly thank their decorator. The place looked amazing.

“Well, I saw something on Facebook about using burlap instead of tulle for the streamers. But, trouble is, burlap unravels and looks a little crappy when it’s being strung. So, I thought some orange satin strips along the sides would strengthen it overall,” Natalie blushed. They did look good.

“Really works,” Craig said sipping on his gin and tonic and looking around in wonder.

“There was another reason Natalie chose those materials,” Jackie snickered. “Can I tell them?”

“Go ahead,” Natalie laughed. “They know it’s meant with love.”

“What?” Craig and Graham said in unison.

“The burlap represents Craig who is strong and rough but unravels easily,” Jackie said watching the big blonde closely.

“Hey, that’s pretty mean,” Craig said with a wink.

“And the satin edging is Graham who is smooth, cultured, and keeps the burlap from getting ragged,” Jackie said.

“I resemble that,” Graham laughed and hugged a blushing Natalie. “If I didn’t keep the grouch from coming undone, he’d be a mess.”

“How come everyone thinks I’m so high maintenance,” Craig pretended to pout. Graham’s kiss ended that quickly.

“I wanna know where you got that cake, I mean pie topper. It’s really cool looking,” Natalie said pointing at the white stylized figures.

“That’s kind of a long story,” Craig said looking at Graham. “We got it from Jose, Graham’s coworker who works in clay at a studio. He made it.”

“It’s so unique, two men and a little boy in between, right?” Natalie asked.

“Yeah. We ordered a cake topper with two men off the Internet,” Graham explained. “But when we got it Button saw it and had one of his little meltdowns.”

“Oh no. What got him so upset?” Natalie asked cocking her head.

“Button thought he was being left out since it was just the two of us. When Graham told the story to Jackie at work, Jose overheard and made this one for us. I never thought it would be a pie topping though,” Craig said scowling at Graham.

“Lookie here,” they heard a man say. “We’ve got pie!” It was Craig’s father rubbing his hands in delight. “I wish we’d thought of this.”

Graham laughed and shoved Craig’s shoulder. The big blonde man started laughing too. “Told ya so,” Graham said watching as Craig’s old man snuck a finger full of whipped cream off one of them.

Sandy smacked Leroy and said, “Stop that you son of a bitch.”

“Sue me. I wanted a taste,” Leroy said and then noticed he was being watched by his son and new son-in-law. “Sorry,” he said shrugging.

**************

“Tell us the story of your engagement,” Craig’s boss Bob asked as he smacked his lips. He was scarfing down his second piece of blueberry pie while his wife was daintily eating a piece of fresh strawberry.

“I wanted it to be a surprise,” Craig began. “But it quickly became a nightmare, well, sorta.”

“How?” Sheri, Bob’s wife asked wiping her mouth.

“We’d talked about getting married so I went out and bought us matching rings. I thought about how to ask Graham officially and it seemed doing something public was definitely out,” Craig said.

“I told him if he embarrassed me, I’d say no,” Graham smiled and took another bite of his cherry pie. His shirt was stained red because Craig had kept his promise smearing a piece all over his new husband’s face. They’d gotten a good picture of that.

“So, I decided to hide it in a dessert and then he’d come across it. I bought some little pots of chocolate cream at the bakery and slipped it under the whipped cream,” Craig grinned. “I figured Graham would never know until he’d taken a bite of it.”

“I wouldn’t have either. It was the perfect surprise,” Graham said. “But Craig forgot that chocolate pudding is somebody’s favorite.”

Then Graham set the scene…

***********

“Would you just leave the dishes for now? Let’s have dessert and then I’ll do them,” Craig said trying to get Graham back into the dining room.

“I’m just getting the sauce pan soaking. Since when have you ever offered to wash the dishes,” Graham said looking suspiciously at Craig. “What are you up to?”

“Nothing. I just thought this little treat should be enjoyed while it’s still cold,” Craig said tugging on his boyfriend’s sleeve. “Come on.”

Graham turned off the hot water tap and dried his hands. “I don’t know what’s so special about this dessert.”

“I just had a rough day and I want to finish dinner and chill out,” Craig said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. “I swear.”

“Fine,” Graham said and followed Craig into the dining room.

Button was standing in his chair, his face covered in chocolate and whipped cream. Craig stopped in his tracks when he saw all three little containers were empty.

“Button! Oh my God no,” Craig said rushing to his little boy. “What have you done?”

“Craig settle down. You know he likes chocolate pudding so he ate them all. The worst he’ll have is a stomachache tonight,” Graham said looking at Craig’s odd behavior. The big blonde man was picking up each little container and looking around on the floor.

“I think he ate it,” Craig was frantically running his fingers through his hair.

“Yes, he ate all the dessert. What’s the big deal?” Graham said. There was something seriously wrong.

“No Graham. Button ate the ring I bought for you. I hid it in your dessert. It’s gone,” Craig said looking at Graham.

Graham paled at the idea. “Did it have any sharp edges? Oh no. We have to get him to the hospital right away.”

“No. It was just a smooth wedding ring but if he ate it…”

“Ewww!!!” Graham said. “I don’t know if I want it then. Let me get him cleaned up and we’ll go right away.”

Craig sat in the chair and banged his head against his fists. It was stupid to hide the dumb thing in the first place. He never should have done that. It was just a romantic gesture but gone horribly wrong.

“Craig, come in here,” Graham called from the bathroom.

“What is it? Did he throw it up?” Craig got up and raced to Graham’s side.

“No. He didn’t eat it,” Graham said and held out his hand. Sure enough, streaked with chocolate and whipped cream was a sticky gold band.

“I find it,” Button said. “For me?”

“No, my darling boy. That ring is for Papa. I want him to marry me,” Craig said picking up the sticky little guy.

“Papa, gonna mawy Daddy?” Button asked.

“Yes, I will Button. I’d love to marry your Daddy,” Graham gushed and quickly washed the ring and slipped it on. “It would make me the happiest man alive.”

***************

Bob and Sheri roared with laughter. “That is the sweetest little story.”

“It is. I should have had Button ask him in the first place. I think I actually tore a little of my hair out that day,” Craig chuckled.

“I was gonna kill you if Button really had eaten the ring,” Graham said. “But it worked out just fine.”

“So what are your plans for the honeymoon?” Sheri asked Craig.

“We’re going to Hawaii for ten days. My mom bought us the plane tickets and both my sisters went in together and paid for the hotel as a wedding gift,” Craig said. “Pretty nice of them.”

“That’s great. We had our honeymoon in Colorado and it was really special,” Sheri said.

“I’m wondering what your plans are after the honeymoon?” Bob said sitting back in his chair. “Have you thought about what your next career move will be?”

“I hope this doesn’t mean you’re laying me off?” Craig said a little wide-eyed.

“No. Of course not. We are looking for a new franchisee though,” Bob said. “We’ve even got a storefront in mind. I think you two would be a great fit running the place.”

“That’s a big step,” Graham said. “I don’t know about that. We’ve got a house payment and bills and-“

“Don’t discount it. Talk to each other about it. Having your own business can be a great way to plan for the future,” Bob said.

“You shouldn’t spring something like that on a day like today,” Sheri said hitting her husband playfully.

“Today is the perfect day because our wedding gift to you guys is to help you get the business going, if you want.” Bob said grinning.

“We got them a gravy boat,” Sheri said hitting him again.

“Well, the company wants to give these guys a leg up. I’m offering to mentor the two of you and the franchise fees are going to be discounted and financed by Dunn Brothers, if you’re interested.”

Craig looked at Graham in surprise. Graham’s mouth was hanging wide open.

“Are you sure? This is so generous and-“

“Just think it over. Could be a great way for you two to secure your financial future,” Bob said. “The offer is on the table.”

Graham and Craig gushed thanks to Bob and were a bit bewildered by the offer. They whispered together and then decided not to think about it today of all days. The DJ had already started the music and it was time for the dancing to begin.

And they danced…

*****************

“Pretty nice place and they really did it up right,” Curt said taking a sip of his scotch.

“It’s really nice how they got all the streamers and flowers and stuff,” Leroy said swallowing some beer. “Almost like a real wedding.”

“It is a real wedding,” Curt grinned at Craig’s father. “Look at how happy they are. That’s real.”

Leroy looked at the dance floor watching his ex and Craig dancing and laughing. Next to them were Graham and Carrie grinning ear to ear. Little Craig was jumping around with his friend Andy and that neighbor girl Josie. Josie’s mothers were over to the side giggling and talking as they moved to the music.

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s a real wedding,” Leroy said. “I never would have thought it about Craig though. He was all man.”

“Are you saying Graham’s the girl?” Curt said, an eyebrow arched at the comment. He was smiling though and Leroy guffawed at him.

“You know what I mean.”

“I do. Graham’s been out since high school. It was hard at first knowing how he’d be singled out. I was so scared he’d be alone,” Curt said. “But look at those two.”

Leroy saw Sandy and Carrie were walking off the dance floor and now Craig and Graham were dancing together. Like earlier, Leroy could see the happiness radiating off Craig’s face.

“Yeah, we made a couple of good ones didn’t we?”

“Yep, and that boy of theirs is something special,” Curt said smiling.

Leroy nodded in agreement.

Next up, Button starts kindergarten but not everything goes according to plan.
Copyright © 2014 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 49
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/26/2014 01:00 PM, Rebelghost85 said:
The cuteness in this chapter almost killed me. Great chapter.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed. It's the wedding we never got to have. I couldn't resist using the trappings. I'm grateful for the review. :)
Link to comment
On 03/26/2014 01:41 PM, joann414 said:
I so agree with Rebel. So cute and sweet. :)
Thanks Jo Ann! I'm having a great time with this story. It's such fun. ;)
Link to comment

I agree with the others. This was such a sweet chapter. Lovely wedding and Button is so cute getting into all sorts of mischief like little boys do :P

Link to comment
On 03/27/2014 05:33 AM, Suvitar said:
I agree with the others. This was such a sweet chapter. Lovely wedding and Button is so cute getting into all sorts of mischief like little boys do :P
Thanks Suvitar! Button is certainly a scamp in this chapter. Hope you like what's next.
Link to comment

Okay, I was late, didn't make it four o'clock sharp, but I wasn't the only one. :P

Reading about the decoration I couldn't help but picturing you googling this. Very detailed description, and very thoughtful chosen: burlap and satin :lmao:

Link to comment
On 03/31/2014 07:18 AM, aditus said:
Okay, I was late, didn't make it four o'clock sharp, but I wasn't the only one. :P

Reading about the decoration I couldn't help but picturing you googling this. Very detailed description, and very thoughtful chosen: burlap and satin :lmao:

Hahaha! Actually, I put the burlap with satin trimming on my Pinterest page when we first started planning our wedding. I loved the look! Thanks Addie!
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I'll have the beef wellington, please. :P This chapter was so sweet and I'm glad that Button didn't swallow the ring! How funny that he ate all 3 puddings. I loved the symbolism of the burlap and satin. Wedding pie... sounds interesting. If I ever get married it would be cheesecake. Yum!

Link to comment
On 06/02/2014 04:10 AM, Valkyrie said:
I'll have the beef wellington, please. :P This chapter was so sweet and I'm glad that Button didn't swallow the ring! How funny that he ate all 3 puddings. I loved the symbolism of the burlap and satin. Wedding pie... sounds interesting. If I ever get married it would be cheesecake. Yum!
Thanks Valkyrie!! I found wedding pie on Pinterest and Randy laughed at me and said no pie at our wedding. Therefore, I had to rub the idea in his face in the story. He thought it was a hoot!!! Beef Wellington's on it's way. ;)
Link to comment

The wedding of Graham and Craig was absolutely well done. I especially love the endings with the dads' commentary on everything. Being that this is a story steeped very much in reality, I know Graham and Craig and Button have a very long road ahead of them. Enjoyed this chapter so much. Button is growing up so fast!

Link to comment
On 07/01/2014 05:02 AM, Bryce Lee said:
The wedding of Graham and Craig was absolutely well done. I especially love the endings with the dads' commentary on everything. Being that this is a story steeped very much in reality, I know Graham and Craig and Button have a very long road ahead of them. Enjoyed this chapter so much. Button is growing up so fast!
Yeah, he's quite the Button!!! Im glad you liked the dads' commentary. It was my favorite part to write. :)
Link to comment

You dropping lots of hints about your own life, Cole. Very interesting. The interaction of family is so excellent and its lovely the way you are building such positive vibes around young Button as everybody comes on board to accept his dads and their little one. So beautiful. Love it.

Link to comment
On 07/15/2014 10:08 PM, Jaro_423 said:
You dropping lots of hints about your own life, Cole. Very interesting. The interaction of family is so excellent and its lovely the way you are building such positive vibes around young Button as everybody comes on board to accept his dads and their little one. So beautiful. Love it.
Thanks Jaro! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Dropping hints huh? I'm wondering what is leaking through from my life. Perhaps this is the wedding I always wanted but never had. ;)
Link to comment

Happy tears again...the whole chapter was inspiring and beautiful. Burlap and satin...perfect. What a beautiful family...and it's especially nice that their parents(even Leroy) think so...The little anecdotes made the whole chapter a slice of real life. I could picture it all...Thanks for that...Cheers...Gary

Link to comment
On 09/27/2014 12:23 PM, Headstall said:
Happy tears again...the whole chapter was inspiring and beautiful. Burlap and satin...perfect. What a beautiful family...and it's especially nice that their parents(even Leroy) think so...The little anecdotes made the whole chapter a slice of real life. I could picture it all...Thanks for that...Cheers...Gary
Thanks Gary! It was one of my favorites to write. I thought Leroy's grumpy eventual acceptance gave the rest more of a contrast. I appreciate your kind words! ☺️
Link to comment

the swags Natalie had sown - the swags Natalie had sewn 

 

I especially liked the response made to who gives these men -- having Button answer was perfect.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..