Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 869 Words
  • 2,139 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 1. Chapter 1

You know when you have a really bad feeling that something is going to happen that you’re not going to like; not necessarily something bad, but just something you won’t like?
Well, that’s exactly the feeling that I got when my parents first told me and my older brother that after the school year was over, we moving to Montana. I couldn’t believe it. Right when I was getting used to my high school and getting friends, we have to move.
It would be the summer after my freshman year in high school and then end of my brother’s junior year in high school.
It didn’t hit me that we were leaving Los Angeles until we crossed from Nevada into Utah. I was sitting next to my brother in the backseat of our car. He had his iPod on and I had mine. He didn’t seem to like the idea of the move anymore than I did. He was leaving his girlfriend back in LA.
As for me, I didn’t have a girlfriend. And I never will. Yuck. Just thinking about going out with a girl makes me throw up a little in my mouth. Nope. I’m 100 percent gay. Homo. Queer. Fag. I like the cock. Get it? Good.
We were moving to Montana, where my father grew up, so that way my father could take care of his mother who was getting too old to take care of her horse and sheep ranch. My dad quit his job especially to take care of this ranch.
When we got to Montana, a good fifteen hours of driving between my dad, mom, and my brother, I felt this weird feeling come over me. It was a warm summer day. It wasn’t LA warm either, it was hotter. It was probably about ninety degrees. I could feel the sweat dripping from my forehead.
I looked around at the horses running around and then over to what would be my house for the rest of my high school years. It was an obviously ranch style farm house with two stories.
We took the bags that we had in the car and brought them inside of the house. There, my grandmother awaited us.
“Oh my family.” she said as soon as we walked in. She gave all of us hugs. “How was the drive?”
“Way too long.” I accidently blurted too loud. Everyone stared at me so I went back outside.
I started to walk along the horse fence. I leaned on the fence putting my arms on the top. There were no horses in the little fenced off area which probably meant that this is where they ride them.
I heard the horses in the stable, so I thought I might go take a look. It was the only thing I could think of doing that was even remotely interesting.
As I got closer the smell of horse shit got increasingly worse. I walked in a saw the heads of each horse poking out of the top of their stalls. They were very beautiful, probably the most beautiful things I’d ever seen, but I had spoken too soon of course.
As I walked through the stables, a stall door flung open and knocked me to the ground.
“Hey! Watch it!” Someone called out as they left to go throw something away.
I found myself on the floor. Now my pants were dirty and who knows what I fell on. All of these thoughts went away as soon as I put a face to the calling voice.
He came back from doing whatever he was doing and we came face to face with me on the ground.
“What? You don’t know how to pick yourself up?” He put a hand out for me, but I was too mesmerized by his sheer beauty to move any part of my body, much less to take his beautiful hand.
He was wearing a tan colored cowboy hat, a slightly dirty white tank and jeans that hugged his thighs ever son slightly. And did I mention that his skin was beautifully tanned. He wasn’t really darkly tanned, but he wasn’t too lightly tanned either. He was just perfect. The sweat on his skin shone and made him glow almost like an angel.
“Are you gonna take my hand er what ‘cause I gotta git back ta work?”
I shook my head and snapped out of it. I just took his hand. It was a strong hand. He pulled me up.
“You must be Mrs. Walker’s grandson. I’m guessin’ the younger one; Jamie Walker.”
“Yeah, that’s me.” I simply said.
“Me an my dad’re the ranch hands. Well, me at least during the summer. I still gotta go ta school.”
“What grade are you in?” I asked innocently.
“I just finished my freshman year a high school.”
Oh my, this Adonis is my age?
“Me too” I said trying not to sound too excited.
“I know. Mrs. Walker told me. I’m Jesse, Jesse Clark.”
“Nice to meet you” I said hoping that I wasn’t blushing.
“You too. Now, I really have ta git back ta work. Be careful ‘round here an I’ll see ya at dinner.”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..