Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 590 Words
  • 1,551 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Boy with No Name - 11. Chapter 11

My heart was racing so fast that I could barely make out what was actually happening, but once I did, I pushed him away.

“What in the hell was that?!” I asked.

“You called me a chicken shit and I wanted to prove you wrong.”

“That’s a pretty fucked up way to prove me wrong.”

“You wanted me to admit that something happened between us earlier, so…I am. Okay, something happened, but nothing else is ever going to happen like that.”

“Then what do you call that kiss?” I asked.

“Proof, it was proof that, yes, I am attracted to you, Jamie. But, like I said, nothing will ever come of it.”

“This is so fucked up.” I started to pace the room with my hand on me forehead in annoyance.

“What are you doing?” asked Jesse.

“I’m pacing. I pace when I get nervous.”

“Why are you nervous?” he asked.

“Because this isn’t just a game to me, Jesse! You can’t just kiss me and say ‘oh, well, it was just proof’.”

I could feel myself getting hysterical. That’s the last thing that I wanted because when I got hysterical, I cried. I could already feel the tears coming on.

“I’m-I’m sorry, Jamie.”

“Don’t you say that.” I was full on crying now.
“Don’t you say you’re sorry. This is fucked up.” I stopped pacing and sat on the edge of the nearest bed. I started to wipe my tears and then Jesse sat beside me. I tried to shoo him away, but he fought it.

I went back and forth with him. He would try and put his arms around me and I would swat them away.

Eventually, I got tired and gave up. He put his arm around me and pulled me in close as I sobbed. This crush was getting way too unhealthy for me.

After I had calmed down he still held me. I looked up at him, sniffling and he looked down at me, green eyes gleaming.

“You can let go of me now.” I said, still looking up.

“But I don’t want to…” He bent his head down and softly put his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes and let myself go this time.

He put his tongue into my mouth and I let him roam around. I put my hand on the back of his head and he led me to lie on the bed. He commanded me. He got on top of me. He kneeled over me with his legs straddling me.

“Jesse, don’t do this unless you’re absolutely sure.” I said as he looked down at me.

He didn’t answer. He just bent down started to kiss me again. This time it was rougher. He thrusted his hips down into mine and ran his hands through my brown hair. If it wasn’t for his tongue in my mouth playing with mine, I would’ve been moaning. The feeling of us together was like nothing I've ever felt.

Was this going to be my first time? Was my first time going to be in a hotel room in Montana with a sexually curious guy who might not even love me? I didn’t have the guts to say anything. I was way too horny for that.

So, I lifted his t-shirt over his head and ran my hands down his abs. He was so sexy.

I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and he pulled them off himself. This was it. It was about to happen and I was definitely ready.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..